The Proprietorial: Twins

By callmejaaaaay_

"So how was the sex?" AU | BTS The Proprietorial: Twins ©️ TheRealJaay_2018-2019 More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
SURPRISE!!! 🤗

Chapter Sixteen

94 1 3
By callmejaaaaay_

*Sorry for not uploading yesterday. I was putting up my Halloween 🎃 decorations. Here it is though. Happy Halloween.👻*

When you open the door no one seemed to be home like usual. You walk to your room to take a quick shower. As you get out of the bathroom, you start to get ready. Three hours pass quickly and the girls finally arrive. Brie brought her chauffeur to give you and the other girls a ride to the club.

You get out of the car as you arrive there and notice that the club is full. You ponder how you're going to get in as you see the huge line of rejected people. When the security guards sees you and the other girls they push everyone aside to make space for y'all. The security asks for your ID, they verify your age and let you in along with the other three.

As you enter the building, the music began to get louder. You see people drinking and twerking on each other. You start to walk further from the music when you hear Jennie squeal. Jennie and some stranger hug. The dude is handsome, tall and his hair is platinum blonde. She grabs his arm and pulls him towards you and the girls.

"Girls! This is my boyfriend, Jackson." Jennie vocalizes.

"Hey. We go to the same school right?" Brie questioned.

Brie has seen Jackson before but she can't recall from where.

"Uh. Yeah but I'm an upperclassmen." Jackson replies.

"That's cool well I'm Brie."

"I'm Rose, as in the rose in your garden." Rose makes figures with her hands as she spoke.

"And I'm y/n as in just y/n." You mock Rose and she lightly smacks your arm. "Ouch! That hurt."

You caress your arm.

"Calm down, I didn't hit you that hard."

"I know I just like to create drama between you and me." You giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"This girl."

"Well hello Brie, Rose in my garden, and y/n as in just y/n. It's nice to finally meet you all."

You and Rose chuckle at Jackson's sense of humor.

"So how did you two love birds meet?" Brie asks.

"Well we were actually in the wrong clas–"

"Hey man! I finally found you! Me and the boys were looking for yo–" He pauses as he sees y'all.

"What's up dude. I'm actually meeting Jennie's friends right now." Jackson responds.

"That's cool." He turns around and starts to shout. "Hey guys, he's over here!"

Two other boys walk towards your spot. They freeze as they see you. Brie and Rose gawk at the boys.

"This is Brie, Rose, and y/n." Jackson pronounces. "These are my friends Mark, BamBam, and Jinyoung but we call him Junior, well sometimes."

"Hey BamBam. I didn't know Jackson was your friend?"

"I could say the same thing Brie." BamBam says, pointing his chin towards Jennie.

"Wait you guys know each other?" Rose questions.

"Yeah he's my older brother." Brie mumbles.

"Alright then, let's go dance. Isn't that why we came here for?" You comment.

"Yes let's go." Brie says in an annoyed tone.

"No wait!" Jennie shouts. "You guys can dance with the boys."

"I am not dancing with BamBam." Brie mutters in a stern tone.

"Fine. Y/n, you dance with BamBam and Jinyoung will dance with Brie. Happy?"

She nods and grabs Jinyoung's hand. She pulls him out to the dance floor as he makes puppy eyes at you. Mark and Rose walk out to the floor as well.

"Alright BamBam. Do you know how to dance?" You ask.

"A little. What about you princess?"

As BamBam called you princess it instantly reminded you of Joonie and Jimin. They use to call you that all the time. It's been a while since you heard that nickname and of them. You ponder if those two are still doing okay.

"So do you dance?" He asks again and you refocus on the situation.

"Uh. Yeah I do, a little as well."

"Let's test our luck then."

He lifts his arm like gentleman and you instantly link your arm to his. This gesture reminded you of Jungkook. He use to do this with you all the time. You ponder if he even remember you anymore. BamBam and you reach the dance floor.

You start dancing to the rhythm of the music. BamBam began to dance like if he had a stick up his ass. It's too funny to even watch as you can't stop laughing at his crazy moves. Jackson and Jennie watch you two from afar. They start to laugh at BamBam's horrible dancing and they instantly feel bad for you.

"They make a really cute couple don't you think?" Jennie asks Jackson.

"Not really. I feel like Jinyoung and her make a cute couple."

"Why?" Jennie asks kind of confused.

"Because that's Brie's brother and it would be bad for all of us if they date."

"Okay I see your point. I mean I guess Jinyoung and y/n would look cute."

"We just gotta make sure they have some alone time to talk." He said trying to plan out something.

"True I'll try to plan something when the time is right, that way those two can start up a conversation."

Jackson plants a kiss on Jennie's lips and they make their way to the dance floor.

__________________________

"Mom, are we there yet?" Taehyung desperately asks. "You've been driving for hours."

"Tae it hasn't even been that long, we've been driving for two hours. We still have three more hours to go." Mae responded.

He groaned.

"Can we make a stop mom? I need to use the restroom." Jungkook says.

"Yes baby, let me find a rest stop that way we can all stretch out our legs and use the restroom as well."

Within ten minutes of driving, she finally stops. Jungkook's the first one to rush out of the car. He sat behind his father so the door was his advantage. Everyone gets out, they begin to stretch their legs and use the restroom. When they get back, Mae decided not to drive anymore. Mr Jeon gets on the driver's seat and buckles up.

"Jin honey sit in the front please, that way I can sit behind your father and Jungkook can sit behind you." Mae says trying to switch up each others spots for more comfort.

"Okay Mom." Jin answered

The twins sit in the back like usual. They get on the road again, making their way towards your house. An hour passes and the car starts to act up. Mr Jeon ignores it and keeps on driving. The SUV reacts funny again so Jiwoo decides to stop the automobile and check it himself before continuing the trip.

Jiwoo presses the brakes and the car didn't stop as he pressed them over and over again. He starts to panic when he notices the vehicles up at front. He turns the steering wheel and drives off the road before hitting one of the other motorcars. He gets off the freeway and the SUV hits the ramp.

It makes the car flip and roll over. Everyone starts to scream out in fear. The SUV stops moving as it hit a huge tree with big branches sticking out. The twins get their consciousness back and they began to look around. They notice that the car is upside down. A branch came through the window but they couldn't see the person behind the leaves and sticks.

With the car hitting the tree, the vehicle starts to leak gasoline. Jimin and Tae escape out of the vehicle from the back and go out to look for help. Mr Jeon is injured badly and is bleeding on his head. Jin and Jungkook are unconscious. A huge branch broke through the window and killed Mae instantly.

The boys brought help. A few people saw what had happened, so they called 911. A few men came to take Jin and Jungkook out of the motor vehicle first. They succeeded and helped out Mr Jeon next. A spark lit up and spread everywhere. The helpers noticed that Jiwoo is badly hurt so they carefully take him out.

They place him on the ground and walk towards the SUV again. The men try their best to take Mae out but the car explodes and sends them flying. They land on the ground with minor burns since they weren't that close to the car.

"Mo—m!!!" Jimin and Taehyung yell out.

The boys run to the car but some bystanders stop them from running any further. The car is in flames and it's too dangerous for the boys to go near it. The men who were helping get up carefully and walk up to the twins.

"Sorry boys but your mother was already dead before the car even exploded." One of the men says.

He lowers his head and walks away with the rest of the men. The boys cry harder and hold on to each other. They couldn't believe that their mother died just like that.

__________________________

Bangtan are so cute in their friendly looking costumes.
So are the BT21 gang too.

__________________________

Saddest chapter ever. Mae died and I'm depressed.

- Author-nim 🎃👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1.3K 30
❝Sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?❞ ✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧ Starting a new job as a pol...
38.2K 2K 36
(COMPLETED)She went missing and no one batted an eye. Leaving the seven loves of her life to take matters into their own hands. #2/76 ot7xreader 10/1...
19.7K 578 32
"Is that?" I mumbled to myself in fear trying to hide... Start: 31.08.17 End: 18.12.17 Edited: Summer 2020
171K 9.7K 35
Everyone dies except.. "In most stories, the main character always survives, right? What if I tell you that I'M the MAIN CHARACTER?" .. except me, th...