75%

By ttpowerbeatsscisors

Evelynn had a relatively normal life, if you could call a manipulative boyfriend and no contact with her imme... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
Note to yalls who arent following but have this in your reading list

14

461 16 3
By ttpowerbeatsscisors

"You stupid bitch. That does absolutely nothing to hinder m- what the hell?" Penny spoke with a confident sly smile until she tried to take a step and half of her body stayed immobile.

"Human ingenuity actually. Not hell." I answered dropping my gun and reaching up to rub Olly's back in an effort to quiet him. Gunshots and babies are not friends. I should have seen it coming but hell, I'm not a mom! I've only babysat like twice!

"Now I'm going to ask again, what do you want with her?" Sam asked staggering over to us.

Penny kept her mouth shut but rolled her eyes. This kind of questioning went on for a few minutes before Dean lost patience and slapped her like a red headed step child. (Oh the irony of that statement)

"Dean!" Sam exclaimed grabbing his arm, "Joy could still be alive!"

I instinctively forced Olly to look away as I bounced him and swayed back and forth. I understood Joy might or might not be in there and that she might get damaged in the process, hell I had shot her, but if anyone was going to hurt her it would be me.

"Boys. Out." I demanded holding Olly at arms length after coming to my conclusion.

"Are you sure you want us to leave you alone? It's your first-" Dean began to protest but Sam cut him off by almost hip checking him out of the way to take Olly.

"Out." I repeated.

Sam gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, "I will look for her car and baby stuff. Don't get too emotional and yell if you're in over your head. Careful Sunshine."

I nodded and waited until they closed the door. When they were gone I pulled a hay bail over right off to the side she couldn't move so she could barely look at me through the corner of her eye. I sat down and crossed my legs like I was sitting down to a friendly lunch with her.

"Persephone, you're named after the Greek god of the Underworld's wife correct?" I asked trying to throw her off.

She nodded and went back to staring at the ceiling.

"Did you know according to myth she helped people OUT of hell, not work to keep people in?"

"No. What is your point?" Penny snapped folding her arms across her chest in annoyance. Good she is just like a PMSing female.

"Absolutely nothing. I just really like Ancient Greece." I confessed with a smirk. She began tapping her mobile foot in annoyance which gave me thrills. This was always my specialty in high school and part of college, knocking bitches back down to their level.

"Thank you for not hurting my newphew. I expected him to be dead." I said leaning forward a little to see the reaction on her face. She looked disgusted with herself and like she would gladly slit my throat is given the chance.

"Oh... You didn't want to keep him alive did you? Who's orders?" I asked trying to keep a light but minutely condescending tone.

"Abbadon."

"We'll have to send her a fruit basket then!" I said clasping my hands together with a loud smack that made her twitch, "who knows, your head might be at the bottom!"

She tried wrenching her head around to look at me but could only get so far, "you wouldn't do that! Your sister is still in here!" She was attempting to sound confident but I could hear the unease in her voice.

"Prove it." I demanded getting up and standing just out of her arms reach.

"Mmmmmm, nope! I think I'll let you gamble on it!" Penny smirked.

Shit I gave her the upper hand.

I waltzed right up to her and grabbed hold of her chin with my thumb and pointer finger roughly forcing her to look at me.

"I've been preparing myself for days now to do whatever is necessary to either get you out of her or end you for what you did to my mother and father." I growled.

"Step father" she corrected in an obviously false confident manor.

"Irrelevant. The point is, I am prepared to waste you." I pulled her chin down as I backed up a step and her head bobbed down and back up like a bobble head. It was kinda funny actually.

"I wouldn't be going back to Hell so I don't care." She said thinking she was sooooo tough. This was getting annoying.

"Fine then. You can go back to hell if you don't answer my questions. What is the real reason both sides want me so bad? And don't say because of my body, I know that already." I asked putting a hand on my hip and twirling the demon knife in the other.

"Not just you. Self righteous bitch. We wanted the boy too."

"Alright. Why?"

"That's cute you think I'm going to tell you!"

"Excorcizamus te omnis immundus spiritus-"

"Alright! Alright! Just not back to hell! Abbadon wants to shift your power to him. Usually it is done with your children but you're related enough to this one that it will work anyways. She wants to give him the power and raise him to be her weapon." Penny squealed like a little rat.

"So you have no idea why Metatron would want me if that's your guys' game plan?" I asked shining the newly cleaned knife on my shirt.

"Not a clue. It's above my pay grade."

"Okay, no big, just one more question. Would you like a hand basket or do you prefer the highway?" I asked stepping closer and getting ready to catch Joy.

"What why?"

"Exorcizamus te omnis spiritus, omnis satanica protestas."

"You lied!" She yelled as she pulled at her immobile parts trying to get away.

"Omnis incursio infernallis adversarii."

The screams she was letting out probably woke the dead but I didn't give a shit. I wanted her out of my baby sister.

"Omnis iegio, omnis congragatio. Et secta diabolica."

"YOU CRAZY BITCH" Penny screamed as she began to writhe.

"Ergo Draco maledicte ecclesiam tuam seccuri tibi."

The boys (all three of them) burst through the door with a look of panic on their faces. Olly was crying in Sam's arms where he looked absolutely minescule.

"Facias libertate servire. Te rogamus, Audi Nos. bitch." I finished the exorcism and watched as the demon expelled itself out of my sister and down to hell. I barely caught her when she collapsed.

"Hey, Joy. Hey! C'mon you're okay. You're still in there. It's okay. I'm here. Please be in there." I laid her down flat and began checking for wounds other than the gunshot.

Dean hurried over and took a look at her leg, using one of his shirts to slow the blood flow.

"Joy..." I squeaked turning her face towards me. She looked like she was just taking a nap after school, so peaceful and happy. The bags under her eyes gave away just how stressful she had let her life get though. Tears began streaming down my face as I kept my hand on her cheek.

"JOOOOYYYY!" I screamed thinking that would make a difference. "Joy, don't be dead. You've got your baby. And mom. And me. Don't leave me!" I begged knowing she couldn't hear me. It made me feel a little better to try though.

"Easy there Gingy. She still has a pulse. It's okay." Dean resassured me with a smile.

I let out a huff of air and sat back on my ass in relief.

"Do we need a trip to the hospital?" Sam asked still trying to shush Olly. Dean waved him off and pulled out tweasers to pull out the bullet I had lodged in Joy's leg.

When Dean put the tweasers in place and began looking for the bullet Joy's eyes flew open and she started yelling and trying to get away.

"Damnit Evelynn! Keep her still!" Dean roared as he held her leg down.

"Hey, Joy. It's me. Calm down. Dean is pulling a bullet out of your leg so you need to stay still. Can you do that for us?" I asked pressing her shoulders to the dirt floor.

"Evvy?" She asked breathlessly shutting her eyes in concentration.

"Yeah sweety it's me. How are we doing Dean?"

"Almost got it." He grunted licking his lips and frowning in concentration.

"Cool name. That's my favorite book character." Joy said doing exactly what I would do if I were in her situation. Which is distract herself and flirt.

"Yeah, they know sweety" I smiled brushing the hair out of her face.

"Got it!" Dean exclaimed holding the bullet up in the air triumphantly.

"Oh great..." Joy's eyes began to cross, "you have Olly?"

"Yeah honey, just get some rest." I told her as I guided her head to the ground.

Sam had found her car which luckily had a diaper bag and car seat in it. This was a major plus seeing as Olly seriously started to stink. Being the only woman I was the one who got stuck changing him and all that jaz but that also meant I didn't have to clean anything up. Sam and Dean carried Joy to the impala and laid her in the backseat and gathered all the tools and anything else they found useful. Dean went on one last walk around the barn to make sure nothing was amiss and Sam came over to where Olly and I were playing on the hood of the impala.

"He's adorable." Sam said letting Olly grab onto his finger and shake it back and forth.

"Yeah... He's got the Bridge blue eyes..." I sighed helping him sit up seeing as he could only stay upright a few seconds at a time.

Olly giggled when Sam smiled at him and played with his hands. It was the cutest thing I had seen up to that point. Sam picked him up and held him upright, supporting his back. He looked so small and vulnerable in Sam's arms that it nearly made me sick thinking about the time Olly spent with demons.

Olly then decided he really liked Sam's hair and began pulling at it.

"Ow ow ow! Ok! Ehvs! Help!?" Sam yelped bending down and handing Olly over to me so he could untangle the infant's fingers from his hair.

"Olly we can't cut Samson's hair! Silly boy!" I cooed tapping his nose.

"It's Samuel, not Samson. I'm not that bad ass" Sam corrected me in a singsong voice as he stood behind me and reached his arms around to tickle Olly.

"Nah little man, he says that but he's pretty great." I half whispered to Olly then looked up over my shoulder to see Sam's stunned yet extatic face that almost said 'omg she just said that about me'.

"Alright, Sammy and Gingy, seeing as you two are enamored with him, you take Olly in that car and I will drive Baby. See you at home." Dean waved and swung himself into the car.

"Please tell me you know a little bit about car seats." I mumbled as we stood there and watched Dean fade away with my sister in the backseat.

"Very little." Sam replied nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.6K 25
Rachael grew up with a bunch of hunters. All the kids there either had a family member on a hunt or their parents were killed in a hunt. Rachael'...
85.4K 1.9K 35
When your cousin comes back from a job with his best friend who he always talks about, your cousin wants you to meet him. Why wouldn't he want you t...
14.2K 320 13
Eve was only 8 when her parents were killed on a hunt, and she was sent to live with Bobby Singer, and for a year that's where she always was. Uncle...
77.4K 1.5K 38
Y/n, a hunter with a rough past. But let's be honest, most hunters got a shitty past. Y/n wasn't a well known hunter like the Winchester's, she's hea...