Room 'Mates' (Narry/BoyXBoy)

By heystoran

Harry Styles needs a room mate to help pay for the bills. Niall Horan needs a place to live that's easy to ma... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Six

11.3K 205 54
By heystoran

I changed the prologue to say 'chapter one'. so technically this is chapter five, but it's actually chapter six. Just to make the story feel longer. anyways... this is mostly Zouis, and EXTREMELY innapropro... sorry not sorry ;) you know u luv it.

WARNING: VERY PG-13. BASICALLY PORN.

Harry stirred awake cuddling closer into Niall’s neck. He moaned once Niall had awoken and tried to get up, gripping tighter onto the blonde boy. “Harry, I have to get up. I’ll be in the kitchen once you’re ready to get up.” He said quietly and slipped away from Harry. The Cheshire boy grabbed a pillow and cuddled into it as if it were Niall. Mean while, the Irish man was already out the door and making his way into the kitchen.

He checked the clock on the stove: 11:13 am. He started making breakfast; actually, correction, lunch because they had slept in so late. He made eggs, toast, bacon and poured orange juice. It all evened out to four meals, to include the guests they had. As he was finishing frying up the bacon, he felt two hands rest on his hips and a head go into the crook of his neck. 

“Morning, Ni.” A husky voice whispered, following with a kiss on the cheek. 

It was Harry... obviously.

“Good morning, Haz.” Niall answered leaning into Harry. 

“Thanks for making breakfast. It smells delicious.” Haz whispered nice and low into Niall’s ear, making him shiver under the touch.

“Mhmmm.” Niall hummed, untrusting in his voice right now.

Minutes later, there were four hungry lads gobbling up the fresh and hot food, made for them on a late Saturday morning. Zayn was the first to finish, then putting his dishes into the dish washer, followed by Louis. 

“That was great, babe. Thanks a lot!” Zayn smiled, leaning down and giving Niall a kiss on the cheek. Harry fumed with jealousy, but managed to hide it for the most part. Louis waited patiently before grabbing Zayn’s hand and leading him back to their room; at least temporarily.

Harry waited for Zouis to leave before making his move. The door slammed shut, and they were officially gone. Harry turned to Niall, smiling confidently during the process. “That really was a tasty breakfast...” Harry complimented. Niall just nodded and smiled as a ‘thank you’. “But, I have a taste for something else.” He whispered leaning in to Niall. The blonde gulped in shock and turned to completely and properly face Harry. The brunette leaned in and closed the small gap between them, kissing Niall slowly and sweetly. His lips moved desperately over Niall’s until he responded, then he kissed him hard and rough. 

Harry’s tongue slipped across Niall’s bottom lip, begging for enterance. Niall moaned, letting Harry in at the same time as the taste of orange juice exploded in each other’s mouths. The Cheshire boy got up from his seat to sit on Niall’s lap, still being connected to Niall at the lips through out his change of position. Niall wrapped his arms around Harry’s waist, letting his hands slowly fall to the other boy’s arse. Harry jutted his hips slightly forward, grinding Niall’s boxer clad crotch. Their tongues were still wrestling, their boners growing by the second. It was all too much for the morning time, so Harry leaned back and brought forth an idea.

“Hey, Ni?” Harry asked.

Niall stole another kiss before answering. “Yeah, Haz?” 

“We should go clubbing tonight. I need to let loose. Plus, it would be fun for our guests to come along!” Harry persuaded Niall.

“Hmmm... I don’t think that that’s a good idea...” Niall admitted uneasily.

“Please! Please! Please!” Harry asked constantly. He put on his best puppy dog face and pouted with gleaming eyes and a jutted out bottom lip. “Pwease Nialler? It’s awhl I ask, baby.” He asked in a baby voice.

“Aaagh! Okay!” Niall gave in to Hazza’s adorableness with a groan and face palm.

“Yay!” Harry cheered like a little kid, making Niall lift his head up. “Now give me a kiss and quit acting like a child.” Nial demanded.

Harry laughed his normal/adult laugh and pecked Niall’s lips before getting up to take a shower. Niall informed Louis and Zayn and then called Liam and Danielle about their partying plans. Hours later they found themselves at the club...

- - - - - -

Danielle wore a tight black dress that fit her very well, along with black pumps. Liam wore a nice t shirt and jeans. Louis wore a tan shirt with black stripes, dark blue jeans and dark blue Toms. Zayn wore a red and white plaid shirt with black skinny jeans, and nice supras. Harry wore a Ramones t shirt with white skinny jeans and black kicks. When Harry saw Niall, his heart beat went flying through the roof. He wore a ‘kiss me cuz I’m Irish’ shirt that was green; paired with black skinny jeans and green supras. His hair was spiked up to the side and he look H-O-T, hot. A.k.a. instant boner hot.

Harry stiffled a moan when he first saw Niall, and covered his throbbing male parts in the car on the way to the club. Once they got there, Liam and Danielle hit the dance floor, as well as Zayn and Louis. Niall ran to the bar and got a pint, like a good ol’ Irish man. Harry followed him, not wanting to be alone. He came up behind Niall, and he had already scarfed down a beer. “Can I get some liqour? Strongest kind you got.” Niall said as Harry came up behind him. “Make that two.” Harry added sitting now next to the hot blonde.

Half an hour later, they were drunk. “Baby, you look reall sexy.” Niall slurred at Harry. 

“Not as sexy as you, babe.” Harry said placing his hand on Niall’s inner thigh and rubbing flirtatiously. Niall giggled and blushed. 

Mean while, Zayn and Louis were grinding it up on the dance floor as ‘I’m All Yours’ by Jay Sean and Pitbull played. They danced to the pumping music and got closer and closer each second. Louis grabbed Zayn’s hips and pulled him closer until they could feel each other’s boners. Zayn grew even harder feeling Louis’. The chorus came on and Louis sang to Zayn; but changed the lyric girl to boy.

“I’m all yours tonight,

got a feeling that I can’t deny.

Everything about you gets me high.

Boy, I want this for the rest of my life, I’m all yours.”

Louis sang.

Zayn giggled drunkly and kissed Lou. He moaned as he leaned back to look into Louis’ lustful and loving blue eyes. ‘I want you’ he mouthed. Louis smiled and leaned into Zayn, brushing their lips together. “I want you too.” He whispered against Zayn’s lips before kissing him. They kissed for a long while, before Zayn moaned into it, making Louis shoot his tongue into Zayn’s mouth and dart all around.

“Let’s get out of here.” Louis said taking Zayn’s hand and leading him off of the dance floor. In the club, there was a special room downstairs with a bed and a bathroom + shower in case anyone wanted to do the deed. There were drawers stocked with condoms, lube, vibrators and dildos. The turned on blokes ran down stairs and into the bedroom, Louis slamming the door shut and pushing Zayn onto the bed.

Zayn ripped open his buttoned plaid shirt, throwing it to the floor. Louis slipped his striped shirt over his head. Both boys kicked their shoes off before Louis got on top of Zayn and kissed him passionately. Their mouths almost immediately spread each other’s apart, tongues going to battle. Louis’ hands made their way across Zayn’s chest and down to his belt, quickly undoing it and pulling his pants down. Zayn undid the other boy’s button and zipper, pulling his trousers down as well. Soon enough, Lou had Zayn’s boxers being pulled down. He took them off from around his ankles and pushed him back onto the bed. 

“Spread your legs.” The Doncaster boy whispered.

The Bradford boy did as instructed and spread his legs slowly, revealing his hard on. Louis moaned and leaned down to start the task. He took Zayn’s legs over his shoulders, resting them there. He then took Zayn in his hands and stroked his member lightly. He kissed the tip, looking seductively into Zayn’s eyes. Louis swirled his tongue around Zayn’s tip, before lightly sucking the top. He progressively got faster and took more into his mouth before he was deep throating the whole thing. Zayn tangled his fingers in Louis’ hair, throwing his head back and moaning in pleasure. He constantly screamed the other boy’s name, before climaxing and coming all in Louis’ mouth. Louis kept sucking, prolonging Zayn’s orgasm. The cum filled Louis’ mouth and he swallowed the sticky sweet, leaning up and giving Zayn a taste. 

Louis got up from the bed and walked over to the bed stand, reaching into the drawer and grabbing lube. He crawled back onto the bed, getting between Zayn’s legs again. The light brunnette spread some lube over his fingers, then Zayn’s butthole. He looked up and the dark haired boy for approval. Once he nodded, Louis slid a finger into Zayn. Zayn moaned slightly, mostly in pain though. Louis went at a steady pace, before gently entering another finger, careful not to hurt Zayn. Zayn groaned while his hole was being stretched. 

A few minutes later and Zayn had gotten used to it, and Louis finally entered three fingers. Zayn thrusted his hips for in pain, pleasure only showing once in a while. He groaned as Louis’ lubed fingers went in and out, in and out. Louis decided it was time for him to enter and he took his fingers out, lubing up his hole again, before sliding his hard dick in slowly yet surely. Zayn gasped in pain, tightly grasping the bed sheets. Louis went faster and deeper, hitting many nerves which sent Zayn yelled in pain. Louis felt bad and leaned down to kiss his lover. Mean while, he just pushed further into Zayn.

Soon, pain turned into pleasure and Louis was going hard into Zayn, his walls grasping around Louis’ dick. Louis was close, they both were. Close to climazing. Zayn screamed in pure pleasure, waving through out his entire body. He closed his eyes and whimpered, gulping at the orgasm that was building. They both finally let loose, Zayn’s cum shooting out. Louis’ cum filled Zayn up, making him yell louder than the previous times. Louis finshed out their orgasms by continuing thrusting, before falling beside Zayn. They kissed for a while before their bodies were ready to go again. 

This time Zayn got up from the bed, grabbing a purple vibrator from the drawer and covering it in lube. He crawled back over to Louis and smiled evily. Louis chuckled and spread his legs ready for Zayn. Zayn licked Louis’ tip, smothering his lips over his wet dick. He was sucking about half of Louis’ penis, slowly building up the pleasure, before slipping the vibrator’s tip into Louis’ butthole. He slowly put more into him and the minutes passed. Soon, the vibrator thrust in and out of Louis at a pleasurable pace, as his dick was being sucked by Zayn. Minutes later, Louis had came again, and Zayn had swallowed it all...

What a great night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't proof read, so this may have some mistakes in it. If it does, please inform me. This was very sexual, but I don't give a shit ;) Thank you lovelies <3 :) xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2.3K 21
Harry Styles, dealing with a painful breakup, must try to learn to open his heart again. But he feels no one will ever compare to his last boyfriend...
184K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...
15.3K 592 19
Niall and Harry are 'friends' :) EXTREMEMLY CLICHE AND PREDICTABLE. but fun and cute 💖
39.9K 2K 33
What do you do when your twin brother is in a relationship with the one person you want? Try to find someone else. ___ Rankings: Number 1 in #NarrySt...