Chelsea Smile (mature boyxboy...

Door 3mmaRawrs

{Do not read if you're going to be offended or triggered by incest, mental illness, and some sexual reference... Meer

Chelsea Smile (boyxboy twincest)
Smile, Chapter 2
Smile, Chapter 4
Smile, Chapter 5
Smile, Chapter 6
Smile, Chapter 7
Smile, Chapter 8
Smile, Chapter 9
Smile, Chapter 10
Smile, Chapter 11
not an update, just important information.
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

Smile, Chapter 3

40.9K 1.1K 509
Door 3mmaRawrs

I shook my little brother as hard as I possibly could when i heard banging emerging from downstairs. It was 3am, and Dad only came in this late when he'd been drinking. He'd been out since I screamed at him and that was over 5 hours ago. So unless he was having a nice little fuck, he was drinking. And after seeing his violent drunken behaviour for 2 years, I'd learned that in this situation, I had to get Alex out.

"What?" He whimpered, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He looked terrified, which he shouldn't be. He should know by now that I would never let anyone hurt him. I'd kill them before they so much as looked at him in the wrong way. "Mikey..?"

"Karen!" Dad's drunken voice boomed up the stairs and Alex threw himself into my arms, shaking violently. Even before what happened to my brother, my Dad had always been a violent drunk. He drunk a bit after the incident, but then he stopped. So that meant that when he did drink, he drunk a lot. "Karen where the fuck are you?!"

"Come on Alex," I urged and pulled him up out of bed. "Get some clothes on and stay close to me, ok? We're getting the fuck out of here,"

"But Mom-"

"Never gave a shit when he raised a fist to us?" I raised an eye-brow. "She'll be fine Alex, but you wont. We need to go,"

"Where?"

"I dunno. Just out of here,"

I tossed him a pair of my skinny jeans and he slipped into them just as quickly as he threw on a pokemon shirt which was cute as hell on him. Normally I'd wear the same as him, but Sonic was so much better than Pokemon. We always used to fight about that, still did really. I was all blue hedgehogs are sexy and great for masochists in sex, and he was all GOTTA CATCH ALL THEM STDS. Until what happened of course. Now he didn't talk about sex, at all.

"Come on," once he pulled a Suicide Silence hoodie on, I grabbed his hand and pulled him close to me. His fingers were shaking in mine and that made my heart break. Actually, a lot of things Alex did made my heart break. Not all because they were sad, but because he was just so cute it literally tore me in two.

"Mikey I'm scared," he whimpered; sounding like a little kid as we stepped out of our bedroom. I didn't say anything, just pulled him even closer to me if that were possible. We were already as physically close as humans could get without having sex.

Approaching the stairs, I tried not to react to Alex whimpering. I had to be the strong one. And even though I could see Dad's body leaning over the fireplace, touching a family picture of all of us on the counter, no matter how much I wanted to break down to it, I didn't. I had to be the strong one. I had to protect Alex. No one else would.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Dad growled, making the both of us jump. I recomposed myself quickly as I stepped down the last step, but Alex hung onto me and hid his face, whimpering like fuck. I needed to get him out of here before he had a freaking panic attack or something. That had actually happened a few times. Alex was just naturally scared even before what happened to him. I'd always been the strong one. Hell, I felt like I was only born to protect my little brother.

"Get back in bed," Dad muttered and glared at us when we didn't move. "Didn't you hear me?! I said get back in your fucking bed!"

"We're just going out for a minute," I said quietly; not looking him in the eye. I wasn't normally scared of my Dad but when he was drunk and pissed, he was scary. I was scared of what he would do to me but more importantly what he would do to little Alex. "We'll be back soon, I promise.."

"Well where the fuck are you going?"

"Just out,"

"No you're fucking not! Get back in bed!"

"Fuck," I growled and face palmed myself with the hand that wasn't intertwined with Alex's. I stared my Dad at the eye and took in a deep breath, knowing that I would get killed for this in the morning. "Mom's pregnant. She just took a test and wants us to get another one to be positive. She's freaking out. You should go see her,"

"Fucking hell," he muttered and stormed towards us. He staggered a bit, breathing a cold drunken breath onto my cheek as he shoved past us. I watched as he crawled up the stairs, and pulled Alex with me as I walked towards the door.

"Mom's gonna kill you,"

I shrugged. "Desperate times,"

***

"Are you sure this is ok with Chris?" I asked for the millionth time as me and Alex sat down in Kat's room. We'd had no idea what the hell to do and we sure as fuck were not going back to the house if Dad was still up. Last time he was this drunk, he beat the shit out of me; thinking I was the man who hurt Alex. I was sort of glad in a way cause it meant that he really did care about Alex, but then I was in hospital for the next 3 days with a broken rib, severe concussion and a broken arm. Alex even had to give some blood for a transfusion because I'd lost so much. I didn't care though, I'd took the beating for my little brother. As soon as I saw Dad advance on Alex, I shoved him away and stood in front. Even now I knew it was worth it.

So after getting outside, we'd walked around for a bit before calling Hunter. He'd been awake anyways, high on coffee. That kid was severly addicted, apparently he was gonna have to start going to addiction classes. It was kinda funny.

"It's alright," Hunter assured me. Kat was still asleep but Hunter had been awake with Chris. He was suspended for the next 2 days so it wasn't like he had to get up early or anything. Chris had been really nice to us. He knew Alex's situations cause he was one of the Doctors that helped him, and he was really understanding. He said we could stay as long as we wanted but it'd only be for tonight. We'd probably skip school tomorrow and stay with Hunter. I knew Alex would be upset in the morning.

"You want some coffee?"

"No Hunter," I chuckled. "You seriously need to cut down, it's getting really bad. How many have you had today?"

"Only 11.." he admitted. "Which is better than last week cause I had 18,"

"Oh God, you strange child," I laughed. "I'll stay up with you for a bit if you want? Alex is gonna pass out any minute,"

"No I'm not," he mumbled from where he lay next to me on the bed. He was just in his boxers and the pokemon shirt now. Hunter had absolutley freaked when he saw the shirt, and he'd agreed to only let us stay if he got that shirt for a few weeks. Him and Alex were weirdly obsessed. They sang Pokemon all the time in class, drove me and the teachers mad.

"It's ok buddy," I assured him. "Go to sleep,"

"But I wanna stay with you," he reached out towards me and gave me those puppy dog eyes which I broke down to inside. I took his hand and stroked my thumb across his fingers.

"I'll stay with you," I promised. "Go to sleep, it's been a rough night."

"Ok," he sighed and closed his eyes; snuggling into my arm. "Night Mikey,"

"Sleep tight Alex,"

Hunter was sat over on the edge of the bed, cross legged and shaking a little bit. He'd definitley had more than 11 today. Stupid child.

"Yeah, love you too..." he muttered which made Alex smile a little bit.

"Love you Hunter,"

"That's more like it,"

***

"Alex wake up, you're gonna fall off the-" he fell to the ground with a clash and he groaned in pain, making me laugh a little bit. "You're so weird,"

"Shut up Mikey," he muttered. "Help me up?"

"Get up yourself,"

He sat up, looking at me with those eyes..those eyes that were sorta starting to give me butterflies. They were just too cute. Those eyes made me want to hold him tight and kiss him all over and-

In a brotherly way, of course. Well that;s what my mind was telling me anyways. I knew that listening to my heart would be stupid. It would tell me stupid ass things which would lead me to do stupid ass things. It wasn't worth the hastle really. I mean, Alex was worth it. But I dunno. I was just confused, I guess.

"Come here," I held my arm out and Alex took my hand, pulling himself back up onto the bed where he immediatley snuggled into my chest. "You're so cute,"

"Nuu," he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. "You're just complimenting yourself,"

"Maybe," I smirked. "But really, you're adorable."

"Thanks..what time is it?"

"11,"

"Mikey!" He shot up and a look of panic spread across his face. "We're gonna be late for school and Mr Roullette's gonna shout at me again and..and-"

"Hey, calm down," I murmured and took hold of his hands. "Chris phoned the school, told them we had a family emergency which is more or less true. We're fine,"

"Oh," he mumbled. "I feel stupid,"

"Don't,"

"Ok,"

"Awh,"

"What?"

"Pokemon's cute on you,"

He smiled a little. "Gotta catch 'em all,"

See? That wasn't what he used to say.

***

"Baby boy you held so tightly-"

"What's that song?" Alex asked Hunter as we sat around the kitchen table. Hunter was drinking coffee..well what he thought was coffee. Chris had given him decaff and me and Alex had noticed. Hunter however, was too excited about the smell of fake caffeine to even notice it was fake.

"The Mortician's Daughter," he replied. "It sounds really low but when you try sing it, you find it's really high and it makes you sound like Chris Drew,"

"Hunter you sound like him anyways," i reminded him to which he glared at.

"I ain't no hillbilly," he frowned. "Nah, Chris is sexy."

"Thanks for letting us stay Chris," I said for what was probably the 10th time in the past 5 minutes. I was really grateful. Most other parents would've either said no or made us sleep in the shed. That actually happened one time..

"It's fine," he assured me and came round to sit next to Hunter who was curiously staring at his coffee. His eyebrows were raised and face was scrunched up. I would've questioned it but it was Hunter. "So it was your Dad? He got drunk?"

"Yeah," I said awkwardly.

"ANd he does this a lot?"

"No," I said immediatley. "He used to be an alcaholic..but that was years ago. He only drinks when he's really uspet now which is like, once every 5 months. But when he drinks, he drinks a lot and he gets really violent"

"Did he hurt any of you last night?"

"No, we woke up when he came in and got out,"

"Are you gonna be ok with him later?"

"If he's sober.."

"You know if he's not you just come straight back here?"

"Really?"

"Of course,"

"Thanks Chris," I smiled. "We really appreciate it,"

"It's fine guys, really." He promised. "I'm gonna be going through to work soon so will you make sure this one-" he nudged Hunter's shoulder and chuckled, "doesn't do anything stupid."

"Like what?" I asked sarcastically.

"Like-"

"THIS IS NOT COFFEE!" Hunter screamed and literally jumped up on his chair. He was going ape shit, and it was fucking hillarious. It made Alex smile and Chris was just rolling his eyes, probably a bit upset that his plan failed. We looked back at Hunter who was looking at the decaff like it was going to murder him. "CHRIS I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU GET FAT! I HOPE YOU GET REALLY REALLY REALLY FAT AND GET SO MANY CHINS, PEOPLE START TO CALL YOU FAMILY GUY. But for now, I need to go piss this shit out of me," and then he ran out of the room, mumbling to himself.

Chris tapped my shoulder and smirked. "I think that's the answer to your question,"

***

( Alex )

"You ready?"

"No,"

"Me either...come on,"

Mikey grabbed my hand as he pushed the front door open and I took in a deep breath, preparing for the worst. I guess the worst case scenario would be if Dad was still off his face with alcahol. The best case scenario was that he'd say sorry to Mikey for gettind drunk and just leave us alone. I mean, I usually wanted nothing more than my Dad to hold me; but not right now.

"Mikey, I'm gonna kill you!"

"Good to see you too Mom," he muttered as we walked through into the front room. Mom was glaring at him and I didn't blame her. I mean, he had told Dad that she was pregnant..when he was drunk. Dad had already made it pretty clear that he didn't want anymore kids so he most likely reached into her vagina, shoved his whole arm up to her stomach and ripped whatever was there. Which definitley wasn't a baby.

"For your information, I am not pregnant and you are so grounded," she hissed; walking up to the both of us.

"I seriously don't care," MIkey growled. "But I did what I did last night to get away frrom Dad. Do remember last time he was drunk? Mom he put me in hospital for free days! But you're right. I'm sorry. I should've stayed here and let myself get beat to a bloody pulp. I keep that in mind for next time. Where is dear old Father anyway?"

"He's asleep," she said quietly. "Hangovers are worse with him sometimes. Don't wake him,"

"We wont. We're not that stupid,"

"I know," she sighed before her eyes flickered over to me. I looked at her for a few moments before I looked down. She was making me a little nervous with the staring..I mean, I hated people staring at me and she just..she wouldn't look away. "Are you ok, Alex?"

"Yeah," I whispered. "I'm fine,"

"Ok..do you boys want some lunch?"

"We already ate," Mikey mumbled. "We'll just go to our room,"

"Ok but be-"

"Quiet? Yeah we know,"

***

Dad hadn't said anything to us. He'd walked into our room for absolutley no reason at all, looked at Mikey, looked at me, looked and the floor and then walked straight back out. He was probably just checking if he'd attempted to kill either us last night. I bet he didn't even remember anything.

"Boys?" Mom walked through into our room with a little smile. "I know it's late but we were wondering if you wanted to watch a movie? We;ve got Insidious,"

"No," Mikey snapped. "You know Alex doesn't like horrors,"

"Oh..well we've got-"

"Insidious is ok," I murmured and Mom cracked a smile.

"Great. You both want some hot chocolate?"

"Yes please,"

"Ok, come down in a few minutes then,"

"Alex what are you doing?" Mikey growled as soon as Mom shut the door. He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, staring at me with confused eyes. "Last time you watched a horror, you had a panic attack,"

"That was The Last House on the Left though," I mumbled. "You know why I didn't like it,"

"Fine," he rolled his eyes, making me cringe a little. "What?"

"Did I make you angry?"

"Of course you didn't," he exclaimed. "You're way too sensitive, Alex. Just stay close to me ok? I'll protect you,"

***

( Mikey )

Alex was absolutley shitting himself. He wasn't letting it show though. Well he was a little bit, just not trying to make it obvious. He was snuggling into my side, his hand scratching my own. With his other he was grabbing fistfuls of my shirt like he usually did when he was scared. It was cute, but I hated it when he felt like this.

Some big black and red thing jumped up from behind one of the guys and Alex absolutley freaked. He jumped up above the couch and started breathing heavy to catch his breath again. Dad looked at him, not taking his eyes away until he saw that Alex was ok again, but Mom just looked at him in worry as I did.

"Come here," I murmured and wrapped an arm around him. Alex moved down to lay on my lap, but that's when I absolutley freaked out. The way he lay on me, his head was at the top of my legs, pretty much in the space inbetween them. His head..it was like grinding against me..and oh my fucking God..everytime he moved..it was just pure grinding. I could feel myself getting harder as he moved a final time to get comfy.

Wait, my own brother was turning me on? How fucked up was that? Well, I guess it was expected. I mean, I'd always found him attractive and not just because he looked identical to me. Alex was just cute and adorable and I wanted to kiss him all over. I loved laying in bed with him. When we both had our shirts off and our chests pressed together. It was amazing..the feeling was just overwhelming.

And he was just great too. Alex was the most genuine guy I'd ever known. He cared about others far more than himself and with everything he'd been through, he really was emotionally strong. Emotionally broken..but he was strong.

God, I had to stop thinking like this. It sounded like I was crushing on my own brother and I couldn't deal with that. That would be very very wrong...very very hot, but very very wrong as well on so many levels. For one, he'd never feel the same. 2, my parents would freak. And 3, it would be exactly like crushing on myself.

I wasn't crushing on him though..I definitley wasn't. I didn't feel anything for Alex in "that" sort of way. Well I dunno, I didn't let myself think of it. I just knew I definitley wasn't crushing on my brother.

"Mikey?"

"Yes baby?" I murmured, before mentally slapping myself in the face. "..brother," I quickly added.

"Can we go to bed? I don't like this movie,"

"Of course we can," I smiled a little as I moved my arms under him to lift him up. He tried to protest a little but I chuckled and shook my head. "Don't Alex, I wanna carry you. Night guys,"

"Night," Mom smiled. I didn't expepct Dad to say anything, i mean, he never did.

Carrying ALex into our room, I turned the lights off and lay him down on the bed. I was hesitant to reach forwards and grip the edge of his shirt, but he didn't refuse as I pulled it over his head. He was just in his boxers now, and after I took off my shirt, so was I.

"Are you sleeping with me?" He asked quietly.

"Obviously," I chuckled as I lay down at the side of him. I reached forwards for Alex and pulled him close to me, which he then took control and practically got on top of me. I didn't want to stop him because it made him feel safe. His face burried into my shoulder and his body twisted a little from his legs. So now it was worse than before. Because the side of his ass was like, rubbing against me.

"Alex," I whimpered after a few minutes. I really needed himto move, but after realizing he was asleep, i face palmed myself and sighed, feeling myself harden even more.

God.

This boy was gonna be the death of me.

Ga verder met lezen