[ON HOLD] ➼ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵...

Von emobyulyi

- ᴠᴀɴᴇꜱꜱᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴇʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ʟɪᴠᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ʟɪꜰᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀꜱᴋ ꜰᴏʀ, ᴜɴᴛɪʟ, ᴏɴᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ... Mehr

The Introduction!
𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽
● 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 ●
● 𝓦𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓭 ●
● 𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 ●
● 𝓕𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 ●
● 𝓛𝓸𝓼𝓽? ●
● 𝓡𝓮𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 ●
● 𝓡𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪 ●
● 𝓞𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 ●
Chapter 11: Little feelings
Chapter 12: The Fight
Chapter 13: Apology?
Chapter 14: Regret
Chapter 15: Acceptance
Chapter 16: Jealousy
Only if...
Chapter 17: What is love?
Chapter 18: Help?
Chapter 19: Be-Friend
● ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ●
● ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ●
● ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙᴏɴᴅ ●
● FACE REVEAL ●

● 방탄소년단? ●

365 19 20
Von emobyulyi

Roni's POV

While aaron is carrying me... I fell asleep...

(In the dream)

I heard someone laughing... And i saw... OMG! ITS THEM! OMG OMG! ITS...

-Kim Namjoon/ Rap monster

-Kim Seokjin/Jin/Worldwide handsome

-Park Jimin/Jimin/Mochi

-Min Yoongi/Suga/Agust D

-Kim Taehyung/Taehyung/Tae tae

-Jeon Jungkook/Jungkook/Kookie

-Jung Ho-seok/Hobi/J-hope

OMGG! I love Rap monster! He my bias!!! OMFG!

Nessa's POV
Omg! She's dreaming about BTS again especially RM! Hmph. What a fangirl... I can literally see her smiling about the dream... "Is she dreaming about them again?" Aaron asked "Yup." I said...

*When roni woke up*

"You guys wouldn--" I cut her off. "Yeah, Your dreaming about BTS again.." I said "How did you know?"
"You always have that dream every night..." "Oh right" She said.
"Guys what's BTS?" Kian said. "OMG YOU DONT KNOW BTS?" We all said in unison. "Heh... No?" Kian said. "Roni tell him what's BTS and let him enter to the world of kpop!" I said. "Okay" Roni said...

Roni's POV
"Okay im gonna tell you what's BTS. And YOU MUST LISTEN!" I said "Yes maam." Kian said...
"So BTS means Bangtan boys, Bulletproof Boy scouts, Or Bangtan Sonyeondan. The group has 7 members.
Kim Namjoon/ Rap monster

-Kim Seokjin/Jin/Worldwide handsome

-Park Jimin/Jimin/Mochi

-Min Yoongi/Suga/Agust D

-Kim Taehyung/Taehyung/Tae Tae

-Jeon Jungkook/Jungkook/Kookie

-Jung Ho-seok/Hobi/J-hope

So Here is the order of Oldest to youngest member of BTS

-Kim Seokjin

-Min Yoongi

-Jung Hoseok

-Kim Namjoon

-Park Jimin

- Kim Taehyung

-Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook is the maknae which means the youngest member of that group. BTS is the biggest boyband in the world. They debuted on 2013. They won their first Daesang on
May 5, 2015, the band won their first number-one win on South Korean music program SBS The Show with their third mini album The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Part 1." I said. "Oh then what is bias?" Kian asked.
"Oh In Kpop, the member of an idol group that is your favorite." I said. "Who is your bias then?" Kian asked. "My bias is Rap Monster! Nessa's Bias is Jimin and Jungkook (the twins bias are true but in Aaron im just gonna say my bias in bts for aaron) Aaron's Bias is Suga! Who is your bias?" I asked. "Oh, I think my bias is Taehyung he seems cool!" Kian said. "Oh okay!" I said.
"Lets go now?" Nessa said. "Okay" I said. "Aawon can you cawwy me agwian?" I said like a baby. "Okay baby roni!" Aaron said. "Yay!!!" I said as we laugh.

(Few minutes later)

Aaron's POV

Flashback

"I never liked you anyways! I only used you for the fame and the money!" Sarah said. (Here comes the cursing if aaron... Im sorreh!) "Fuck you sarah! I thought i loved you! I knew it! You have been acting so shitty! Have fun with that golddigger Ethan! She will just use your fucking money!" I said. "Oh and sarah... You have to pay the 1 million dollars!" I said "NO!" She said. "Pay the fucking money... Or ill call the fucking police that you fucking robbed me you shitty slut!" I said. "Okay ill pay the money!" Sarah said. "Okay, You got 1 month to get the money no buts and were over!" I said and left the party...

End of flashback

I started tearing up remembering the past... "Aaron why are you crying? Is it because of your past with sarah?" Roni said. "Y-yeah..." I said. "Look aaron she doesnt deserve you. Even you like another girl just. Find the one who will make you happy. Who will cheer you up when your sad. The past is the past aaron... Remove it out of your mind! Dont let the past haunt you! Be the aaron i know. The one who listen to my problems. Who cheers me up. The silly goofy aaron that i know. Remember that i'm always here when your sad. I can cheer you up." Roni said. After hearing what she said. I finally realized that... She is the one for me. The one who makes me happy. The one who cheers me up! She's right the past is the past i should forget about it! I wont let the last ever haunt me again. I'll not let the past bring me down! I can do this! I can forget about my past!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And thats going to be the end of the story!!! Okay just kidding! Thats the end of the chapter! In the next chapter should i do a kianessa moments or ronron moments? Comment down below!

As always I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 💜💜

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

60.1K 1.1K 57
"Aaron has liked your post" "Kian has liked your post" "Aaron has followed you" "Kian has followed you" #ronron and #kianessa
25.2K 591 77
The Deal Is Sealed. Veronica Merrell returns to her hometown California after 7 years. While on the way, she cherishes her memories there including t...
610 25 12
Completed 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝐺𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠, 𝐿𝑎𝑠 𝐷𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑏...
115K 776 146
@colbybrock liked your photo @colbybrock commented 'woah' started June 11, 2018