RWBY: The Lethal Protector

By -_OutLaw-Rising_-

I'm (YN). I'm a huntsmen in training. Everyone has their own reason for being in Beacon. Whether it be that y... More

2: Dorms
3: Hangouts
4: Sleepover
5: Emerald Grounds
6: Paranoid
7: Their Hunger
8: Family
9: Obsession
10: Hunting the Hungry
11: The Buried Past
12: Disruptive Classmates
13: Disruptive Classmates PT2
14: Nerves and Weakness
15: The Date
16: Secrets and Trust
17: House Party
18: Change
19: Beacon Falls
20: VENOM
21: The Lethal Protector

1: Friends

9.7K 117 100
By -_OutLaw-Rising_-

Weiss: RUBY!
Ruby: Huh? Look out!

The pale heiress, known as Weiss Schnee, turned over and cut a small, boar like grimm in half with her Rapier.

Ruby Rose, the young leader of the team RWBY, looked around and narrowly dodged an incoming attack from a Beowolf, a wolf like Grimm.

The red caped huntress in training turned over to her partner with a small smirk.

Ruby: Was that all? Pssh. I can handle a Beowolf

Weiss groaned in annoyance as a reply. She wasn't remotely impressed by Ruby's consistent attempts to show off her strength.

Weiss: Whether you can or not, You still have to be more careful!
Ruby: Wha? But we did it! Wait.. Did we? Where's Blake and Yang?

The two young huntress looked around the vast emerald forest to find the last two members of their team. The girl's search was cut off by an explosion erupting in the distance, catching the attention of not only Weiss and Ruby, but also the several of Grimm in the forest.

Yang: Ah-Hah! Easy Peasy!
Weiss: You!

Ruby squealed and raced towards her elder half sister, Yang Xiao Long, and tackled her, hugging tightly.

Yang only chuckled and ruffled her hair.

Weiss: You have to be more careful! What if you got the attention of more Grimm? And Where's Blake?
Yang: Behind you

The young Heriss turned around and flinched back as Blake Belladonna, the final member of the team of young huntresses made herself known.

Yang: So how many did you two get?
Ruby: I won! Six to five!
Weiss: What? No you didn't! You only killed three beowolves and an Ursa!
Ruby: An Ursa counts as two~!
Blake: No it doesn't

Weiss groaned again as Yang cheered for her little sister's 'victory'. Blake's eyes widened and she turned around and readied her weapon, her bow seemingly twitching without her team's notice.

Yang: What's wrong Blake?
Blake: Grimm! They're surrounding us!

The four girls all looked around the forest area and saw glowing red eyes.

Ruby: Ready team?
Weiss: Lets do this
Blake: Ready.
Yang: Lets beat some grimm-butt!

The team readied their weapons. Cresent Rose, Gambol Shroud, Ember Celica, and Myrtenaster, all readied for the attack against the Grimm. They all charged towards a Ursa until a loud bell erupted amosngt them as the Grimm all disappeared. The environment was being turned into the classroom.

Proff. Port: Very impressive, Team RWBY. Though I would advise to focus on attacking the Grimm rather then keeping count on kills. Class dismissed!

The team sighed quietly as they went to their seats.

Yang: Dang! I almost won!
Weiss: We were supposed to kill Grimm!
Ruby: but why shouldn't we have fun doing it?

The heiress groaned louder and rubbed her temples in annoyance. The team packed up all of their things and headed out of the class and towards the cafeteria. Once the four girls Sat down near their close friends, Team JNPR, they started to all chat. Jaune, the clumsy, dense leader started the conversation off... Or at least tried to.

Jaune: So...uh..
Nora: How was your simulation? How many Grimm fid you pummel?!
Yang: It was awesome, and I got seven!

Nora, the extremely energic girl of the team. She always likes breaking legs and always begs others to make her pancakes.

Pyrrha: I'm sure they did very well. No doubt you all had fun fending off those different kinds of Grimm
Ruby: You bet! It was awesome! I was like, Hi-Yah! Wa-Pow! Kick, Punch!

Pyrrha Nikos. A warrior that even Weiss admired for her skill in combat and her friendly attitude to anyone.

While the group chattered on, Blake and Lie Ren just read their own books in an attempt to keep a peaceful atmosphere around themselves.

Ruby chomped away at her plate full of cookies until Yang pulled the plate away.

Ruby: Whyyyyyy?
Yang: You're only allowed two cookies! You had nine!

Ruby sighed and crossed her arms and leaned back into her seat. Yang raised a brow and smirked as she placed a hand onto her little sister's shoulder.

Yang: Hey, Sis! Do me a favor and grab Weiss some forks from the Café over there
Weiss: What? I do-

Yang immediently shushed Weiss and motioned over to the reason that she wanted Ruby to go. Weiss smirked softly and nodded.

Weiss: Yea.. I'm going to need some forks Ruby
Ruby: Why? You don't have anything that you're eating...
Yang: Do it, and I'll let you try to bargain for another cookie
Ruby: Really?!

Before Yang could respond, Ruby dashed to the Café, reaching to the forks. She saw another hand reach for the fork and both of the hands pulled away instinctively. Ruby peered over to see who it was and her eyes widened to see her crush, (YN)(LN)...

Ruby's POV
Oh.. O-Oh my god! (Y-YN)?! I turned over and saw Yang giving me a thumbs up... H-Help..

(YN): Heya Ruby, How are you?
Ruby: I-I uh..
Yang: Heya!

Yang suddenly ruffled the young boy's hair and chuckled as she dragged him back to their table, with a blushing ruby following close behind.

Ruby: i love you...
(YN): Hm? Did you whisper something?
Ruby: N-No!! Nothing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101 0 8
Welcome to Remnant. A world ravaged by evil and monsters with the soul purpose to kill anyone or anything, but not all hope is lost, as a new generat...
13.4K 236 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...
163K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
1K 9 11
Dear diary: Today is my 17'th birthday......it's also the 1 year anniversary of being on my own. I've arrived at the city my uncle told me about and...