Left Right Left : A different...

بواسطة ZindagiKeRang

A story that was left incomplete. A story of friendship, longing, love, and family. A story filled with the... المزيد

Character's Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank you
Sad News

Chapter 12

1.9K 85 92
بواسطة ZindagiKeRang

So now here we are sitting in the cafeteria waiting for something big to happen. Teacups in our hand and anticipations high. Soon we were joined by Alekh and he noticed that the three of us were sitting together something might have given us off because he pulled my arm and took me to the side.

Alekh:"yeh ky lakhda chal raha tum logon ke beech, kya kichdi pakai hai tum logon ne."

Naina:"Humne Mission Abhikriti shuru kiya hai , phase 1 ho gaya , phase 2 ki bari hai,"

Alekh:" Acha koi help chahiye aur ye phase mein ky kiya tum logon ne ?"

I proceeded to tell him about what we had planned up until now and what we had done and all this while Alekh listened intently and Naveen bhaiya seemed a bit tensed, obviously not knowing Alekh and Rajveer just waved at us with an all-knowing smile. 

Alekh also noticed this exchange and said " Yeh sabto theek par ye bta tu and sir kab apni kahani age bhadaoge ?" 

I am sure I looked a bit flushed but I replied " Alekh hamari  kahani already in sab se bahut age hai par haan kuch baatein hai jo karni hai par time nahi mil raha ."

Alekh:" To aisa  karna aaj na bahar a jana lights out ke baad , mujhe kuch baat krni hai , uske alawa mujhe kya karna hoga is plan mein . "

Naina : " Aaj kuch aisa karna hoga jo dono kuch yad dilae , jo kuch important . "

Alekh thought about it for a moment and went to sit at the table that I was sitting at with the other two and soon me and Alekh were trying to think of anything that might have held even a little importance to them and Alekh seem to know the moment because  as soon as he thought about it his eyes lit brightly with mischief . He ushered us to come closer and we did and he started retelling the moment he thought of. 

Sure enough, it was the perfect things we were looking for, I got what he was talking about but the other two were clueless so we had to give them a detail of everything that happened around that moment. We were so engrossed in the moment that we did not notice gunny and Sameera come and sit right next to us and neither did we notice them trying to listen in. It was Sameera cleared her throat that we noticed them and then we had to give them a brief summary of what was going on. They were happy to help. 

We all had it in our mind and it was a full proof plan . Sameera and Alekh would be the ones executing it and, me Gunny would fuel the fire sadly Naveen bhaiya and Rajveer were mere spectators in this plan . now we just had to wait for the two people to come to the cafeteria. 

Abhimanyu and Akriti both came at the same in the cafeteria and because they both came from different directions we had to hide them from each other till the right moment. So soon joined Akriti at her table and blocked her view to Abhi's table and similarly, Abhi was blocked by Naveen bhaiya and Rajveer we weren't really that far away since it is a small cafe but still sat leaving one set of seats in between. 

Alekh and Sameera were sitting at that table and waiting for us to finish eating, all the while I tried to engage Akriti in meaningless conversation and the same thing with the boys. This was a troublesome thing to do because both of them seemed a little edgy. I think they had already met before now and somehow we had not been able to witness it. Or they at least saw each other or passed each other in a corridor or something like that. 

Akriti was done with her food much faster than we expect her to and now in full mood to leave the cafe and go back to the room. It was looking as if we won't be able to execute the plan today and everybody had a panicked expression on there face at this time, she would not stay even to wait for me to finish eating luckily out of nowhere came Sherry and stopped her at the right moment on the door and they started a conversation . Now was the time and it was show time. 

Sameera:" kya matalb hai tumhra ki ladkiyan arm werstling nahi kar skti ? Tum bas is challenge se dar rahe ho ."

Alekh:" Apun kissi darta warta nahi , bas izaat krta hai ladkiyon ki isliye . "

Sameera:" ye baat to tumhe Ladkiyon ko kamzoor bolne se pehle sochni chahiye thi na , par abhi fact of the matter is ki tum is mukable se dar rahe ho ."

By now the whole cafeteria was staring at the two as if they had seen a ghost because come on you are talking about Sameera and Alekh to most quite people who don't generally just start a fight. 

it had also grabbed the attention of Akriti and Abhimanyu. Akriti being the hot-headed girl that she is could not refrain herself any longer. 

Akriti:" Kya hua ? Isko kamzor koyun bola , aur ky chal ky raha hai ye. "

Alekh:" Kamzoor nahi bola bas yeh bola ki gussa insaan ki sabsi badi kamzoori hoti hai , aur bola ki ladkiyon ko shant rehna chahiye ."

Akriti was fuming at this " What do you mean by 'ladkiyon ko shant rehna chaiye' . Ladke bhi shant reh sakte hain. Aur yahi rahi kamzoor hone ki baat , to wo sahi keh rahi " Akriti sat down and put her right hand forward for a fight and her left hand down flat on the table " mukabla karo abhi pta chal jaega kaun kamzoor hai ."

We all had big grins on our face and Abhimanyu seemed lost in a world of his own but went Akriti slammed her hand on the table he snapped out of it and looked at her in awe he seemed to recall the moment and when his swept over all of us he got what we were doing and a smile broke out on his face . He knew that this was his moment. 

He staggered ahead to the table arms crossed and a semi-serious expression on his face. As he approached the table Akriti froze, she almost withdrew her hand but her ego was a bit too big to lose after such a big show without even trying so she held her own. 

Abhimanyun:" Mukabla karna ki himmat rakhna achi baat hoti hai Capt.Bhat par har waqt kissi na kissi ko chalenge kerte rehna aur yeh jatana ke tum unhe hara dogi yeh ek buri adat hai, ye atam vishwas nahi ghamand hai aur hume lagta hai ki tumhra yeh ghamand tootna chahiye abhi isi waqt. " With that Abhimanyu also took a seat in front of her and slammed his right hand forward and his left hand on the table.

Akriti Went to take this his hand but Abhi ever so slightly removed his hand " uh hun Agr tum har gai to tumhri punishment ?"

Akriti:" Main nahi harungi , Agr one take OK nahi hua to jo aap bolenge wo mai karungi ."

And Sherry thought this moment is perfect to start a commentary." Aur main Cadet Sargungehlot apki commentator aur is match ki wafadar refri , Mahool kafi garam ho chuka aur yahan hamare sath is aitihasik match ko dekhne ke liye majood Captains Naina Alekh and Rummy and Major Naveen, Rajveer and Gunraj, sath hi hai Dr.Shalini and Sameera ma'am." 

Abhimanyun:" Agr hum jite to jo hum bolenge aap wo akrengi aur yeh shart pure 24 ghante lago hoti hai ." Akriti's eyes widened at this a little but she was determined.

"Theek hai agr aap jite to jo jo aap agle 24 ghante mein mujhse kahenge wo mai karungi ."

Sherry :" Aur issi shart ke sath mukable ki stakes aur bhi high ho gae hai. Is scarf ke girte hi ye mukabla shuru hoga " she droped the scraf " GO"

And the match started but it was a one-way match by the looks of it Akriti was still giving her all and she could not even move his hand one centimetre.  

Sherry:" Akriti ma'am ke chehre aur ankhon ko dekh ke lag rah hai ki unhe bahut mehnat krni pad rahi hai Abhimanyu sir ka hanth hilane ke liye anr Abhimanyu sir ko dekh ke aisa lag raha hai jaise ki unhe koi fark hi nahi pad raha hai. Agr ye match issi tarah chalta raha to jald hiAkriti ma'am exhaution se hi har jaengi ."

Abhimanyu smirked at Sherry's commentary and said " Apna dusra hanth use kr lijiye Akriti , apke is hanth apke us hanth ki bahut zaroorat hai ."

Akriti didn't waste any time and went on it and used her other hand and used all her force but Abhimanyu did not seem at all effected. Sherry:" Match ab puri tarah se ektarfa hi dikh raha aur bhaut hi boring ho gaya hai ."

Abhimanyu took that as his queue and said: " Watch, Learn and Follow."With those words, he tightens his grip on Akriti's hand and in a heartbeat slammed her hand on the table. 

Sherry :" Aur issi ke sath Major Abhimanyu ye match jite hai aur shart ke hisab se Capt. Akriti pure 24 hrs whai sab krna hoga jo Abhimanyu sir unse kahenge. "

Abhimanyu still did not let go of her hand and looked her right in the eye and said " Kal sham 1900 hrs sharp outside of the gate, aap hume report karnge and normal kapde pehen ke ayengi and preferably new clothes as well clear. "

Akriti:" Yes Sir ."She got up to leave but Abhimanyu still did not let go of her hand and stopped her, she turned around fuming. 

Abhimanyun:" Aap hume sir bhi nahi bolengi nahi Major bolengi , Abhi ya Abhimanyun keh kar adress karengi ."Akriti's eys balls nearly jumped out of ther sockets . 

Akriti:" Aap pagal ho gaen hai ky mai apko apke nam se nahi bolungi ."

Abhimanyu left her hand got up and stood very near to her " Aap hari hai Akriti aur yeh hum apse karne ko bol rahen to kuchnahi to aap agle 24 ghante ke liye hume hamre nam se hi bolangi aap chahein ya na chahein."

Akriti just looked at him with such seething fury stomped her feet and was about to leave when out of no where a radio started playing and the song that played was even more hilarious the scene in front of us. 

Oh meri mehebooba ,

mehbooba mehbooba , 

tujhe jana hai to ja , teri marzi mera kya .

Akriti Also stopped and turned back to look at the direction from which the song came it turned out to be Rummy's phone. We all had a hard time controlling our laughter. Akriti againstomped her feet and left the cafeteria and as soon as she left we were all laughing our ass off. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alekh had asked to meet me outside where we usually sat and I was already waiting for him with a string in my hand and playing with it when a voice broke me out of my train of thoughts . I turned around expecting to see Alekh but instead saw Rajveer ther.So this was Alekh's plan for me to meet Rajveer . I smiled . Now Major we have a lot to talk about . 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  So here is an other chapter and on time this time I know right kabhi kabhi bas ma karta likhe jao likhe jao ........ jaise aur koi kam dham nahi hai . 

Par wo sab aside do tell was it hilarious enough especially meri mehbooba moment and if not what can I do improve and also would like to see a confrontation between abhi and akriti because next time we have full on Rajveer and Naina scene. Also, did you guess what Akriti's punishment is, other than calling him by name of course .................... 

Leave your feedback and comments and votes it's always fun to read them. 

Until next time. Hasta la Vista .

x

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

154K 5.5K 76
Here's a Fanfiction based on the serial 'Left Right Left - Season 1' My main focus here will be on the relationship of Rajveer and Naina. I have used...
18.5K 2.2K 54
After Naina's return home from being abducted six years ago, she discovers that her entire family has perished. Heartbroken and furious, Naina sets o...
1.6K 103 28
Anaya a young sweet girl who never recieved love from anyone, not even her family. She is just a 20 years old girl waiting to run away from her famil...
29.4K 1.4K 23
This is a alternate storyline for Rajveer and Naina love story which was left incomplete in left right left season 1. I am planning to write a altern...