Wakfu x Male Reader

By Mecha_Fenix

This is the story of the adventures of (y/n) in the world of Wakfu. I suck for descriptions :V More

Vote your character.
Intro.
Chapter 1: The adventure begins
Chapter 2: Yugo
Chapter 3: Black Crow
Chapter 4: Tough decision
Chapter 5: The seven magnificents
I'm not okay (vote)
The readers have spoken!
Chapter 7:The abyss and poisons.
Chapter 8: The life of the abyss knight.
Listen ... We need to talk
Chapter 9: Truth.
On hold for now
Chapter 10: Training
Chapter 11: Dangerous game (Part 1)
Chapter 12: Dangerous game (Part 2)

Chapter 6: Vampyro

2.4K 50 46
By Mecha_Fenix

(no ones POV)

Our favorite adventurers continued their journey to the island of Oma. They were walking through the forest and to kill time, Eva told old stories of her in her first days as a "lady of company".

Eva: It was my first day as a lady-in-waiting and I wasn't sure what to say...

Yugo: And then?

Eva: Well, you're gonna laugh. I told her what I really thought. 

(y/n): And that was?

Eva: That she looked like a gobball! Of course, she didn't listen at all and wore the dress anyway. For months afterwards, everyone called her princess gobball! 

Nora: Hahaha! Princess gobball!

Amalia: I should have told my father to send you all to jail! You wouldn't have been laughing then!

(little time skip)

Our adventurers arrived at a place that clearly by its appearance, warned any person who approached to leave immediately. It was a city on a plateau and around it there was nothing but mist and dead plants.

Yugo: Are you sure we have to go through here to get to Oma Island? 

Nora: We went back to the abyss or something like that?

Ruel: We are not under water.

Nora: Riiiiiight.

Dally: According to the map, we have to go through the village... The name of the village is Forfut village!

Grufon(the talking map): Yes. You've to got no choice. Don't worry, it's a nice place. Very lively. huh huh!

Yugo: Lively?

Amalia: Nature is twisted here.

(y/n): And dark energy is very strong in this village. 

Amalia: It's like... there are shadows moving through the village.

(y/n): It's like more like there's a demon moving around the village.

Ruel: *with bad breath* Very good.

Ruel spoke really close to Amalia while his bad breath came out of his mouth. 

Amalia: Eeewww!!! Hey, you wrinkled old Bwork, could you please not talk right into my nose?! 

The others began to walk towards the village, with you not far behind.

Yugo: We can get some food and rest anyway!

Eva: Hmm, let's just hope we wake up again.

Dally: Now, to find the finest inn in town. I could eat a boowolf!

Yugo: Me too, I'd eat the fur off a gobbal's back!

Nora: I want pancakes!

The group walked through the spooky village while receiving empty stares from the villagers. The inhabitants of this place seemed to have no soul... or brain.

(y/n): Something feels... odd.

Amalia: What do you mean?

(y/n): I mean... just look at those two kids.

Amalia looked at two children who were standing on the roof of a house. Those two children, were staring at Amalia but with sadistic smiles. Seeing this, Amalia was scared and immediately buried her head in your shoulder while hugging your arm.

Amalia: Can I walk with you? Please!

(y/n): Fine. But keep your hands above the waist.

You felt something holding your other arm and you saw Nora hugging it.

Nora: I feel so safe with you. You are like a rock.

(y/n): Seris, give me strength.

After a few minutes of walking, our adventurers found an inn where they could spend the night.

Dally: Ah finally, an inn!

Without warning, Dally abruptly opened the doors of the inn to announce his arrival to the residents.

Dally: Salutations friends! I am sir Percedal, savior of the world! My companions are hungry and tired from battle! Bring us your finest dishes! 

(y/n): Emmm...

The residents of the inn were as alive as the citizens. They were all doing weird things or eating garbage, in other cases they were not even eating anything.

Ruel: Well looking at the clientele, I don't think we've come across the local fast food establishment. I suggest we get outta here before we find ourselves in the same state.

Yugo's stomach let out a big grunt in disagreement.  

Yugo: I don't think my stomach agrees with you, Ruel. I need to eat something.

Ruel: As my father used to say, "nibble every day, live to eat another day".

Amalia: Look, now we're here, we may as well try out the local cuisine. 

Amalia walked into the inn but stopped to see her reflection in a mirror that was near the entrance. 

Amalia: But let's not stay too long. This isn't doing anything for my skin. 

Eva walked inside the inn and also stopped to see her reflection in the mirror. But she stared at the mirror, as if there was someone on the other side watching her. Nora passed by in front of the mirror and looked at herself in the reflection for a second. She then started making funny faces in the mirror to then continue walking after a few seconds. Finally, you passed by in front of the same mirror and the reflection of a completely different person was in it. You looked again at the reflection of the mirror, only to see that the mirror was reflecting your image.    

(y/n): Mmmm. 

The whole group sat at a table and waited for the food to arrive. The owner of the inn left a plate of garbage on the table and called it "Mamaliga".  

Yugo: Er... That's what mamaliga is?

An insect came out of that garbage food and died immediately.

Amalia: I'd rather eat mud than eat a spoonful of that!

(y/n): I could try to cook something. But I doubt that in this place I will find any fresh ingredients.

Ruel: Well I don't wanna say " I told you so", eh? Perhaps you should have eaten some of that fish after all.

*Thunder sounds*

Nora: That's a good sound.

Eva: We should be fine if their sheets are cleaner than their plates. 

Amalia: What do you... you don't mean we're gonna sleep here, do you? 

*More louder thunders*

Amalia: Well, I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing the rooms, just out of curiosity. *nervous laugh* Hahaha! 

(little time skip)(your POV)

Right now, I'm in the same bedroom as the girls while I'm on my back, waiting for them to finish changing in their sleep clothes. You will be wondering how I get here. Well, both rooms only had two pairs of beds. Which means we all have to share a bed. But, we all thought it would be a torture that someone had to share a bed with Ruelor sleep on the floor. So we put it to a vote and they ended up choosing me to sleep in the same room as the girls. When I say choose, I mean Nora and Amalia.  While they are still changing, I was checking my travel bag and found a couple of apples that I had saved for an emergency.

Eva: Okay, now you can turn around.

I turned around and saw that the girls were in their pajamas, even Nora. I suppose that Eva and Amalia lent her another pajama that they had to spare.

Me: Hey, catch!

I threw an apple to Eva and she caught it with her hand.

Amalia/Nora: You have food?!

Eva: Where did you get this?

Me: I kept a couple of apples in my travel bag in case there was an emergency. I guess this is an emergency.

Amalia, Nora and Eva quickly came to sit at the same place where I was to eat the apples I had.

Amalia: (y/n), you don't know how much I love you right know!  

Nora: You what?!

Me: What?

Amalia: *blushing* N-NOTHING!

Me: Well, I'm sorry to be the one who asks the uncomfortable questions. But in the bed of who am I going to sleep?

Amalia/Nora: You're going to sleep in my bed! What?! He's not going to sleep in your bed! Stop talking at the same time as me! (y/n), choose! Who are you going to sleep with?!

Both Amalia and Nora were really close to me. I knew that this discussion would not end unless I took a decision. I'm going to regret this.

Me: I'm going to share bed with Eva.

Amalia/Nora: What?! Why?!

Me: Because honestly, you two will not let me sleep because no matter who I choose, the other will be protesting all night.

Amalia/Nora: But-

Me: No buts! Do you agree with this, Eva?

Eva: While I can sleep and you don't do anything weird, I have no problem sharing a bed with you.

We ate and talked a little during the night. After a little while, I decided call it night and I went to sleep early. I went to bed and closed my eyes. The last thing I heard before sleeping, was the noise of others arguing about something in the other room.

(another little time skip)(no ones POV)

Eva and you were in the same bed. Both of you turning their backs on each other. Suddenly, a figure that could not be seen due to the darkness of the room, was slowly approachhing to the both of you. In one of his hands the figure was holding a small dagger. The figure raised his hand that held the dagger and was ready to stab his victim. But, before the figure could attack. You suddenly put your hand in front of its face and released an electric shock that knocked out the figure. 

(y/n): You need to be faster than that to surprise me with my guard down.

The girls woke up from the noise and saw the unconscious attacker on the ground.

Amalia: What is that?!

Nora: *Gasp* Is that a zombie?!

Eva: That is a ghoul. But what is he doing here?

The sound of the windows talking attracted everyone's attention and they saw that more of those things were entering the room. You quickly took your sword and started to fight against the creatures. Nora took her hammer and I help you to deal with those things. After a few minutes of fighting against those things, Nora and you had defeated each one of those things who were in the room. Yugo and Dally entered the room, only to see that the threat was already under control. 

Amalia: *sarcastically* Good thing we have you two to help us! Anyway, now that we won we can go back to bed. 

Suddenly, the window opened abruptly and a shadow entered the room. The shadow moved like a snake on the ground and then took the shape of a man.

Dally: What a show off!

Nora: Nice style.

Yugo: Who's that?

Vampyro: I am count Vampyro, lord of forfut. *Bowing* Welcome to my home. Please remember to leave behind some of the happiness you have brought with you.

(y/n): Be extremely cautious! This guy is wrapped in the power of darkness! You can't see it, but his aura is dangerous!

Nora and Eva were looking directly into Vampyro's eyes, which was a fatal mistake. Both fell into a kind of hypnotic trance caused by the magic of Vampyro. 

Amalia: Evangelyne, what's happening?!

(y/n): Leave them alone!

You jumped straight to Vampyro and swung your sword down to finish it as quickly as possible. But to your surprise, he caught your sword with his hand. Then, Vampyro put his other hand with his ring on your chest and shot a dark energy beam that sent you flying against the wall.

Amalia: (y/n)!

Vampyro: Now, you two, Join us!

Ombrage(the ring): Yes, Yes, join us!

Vampyro: In a few moments, these two will be mine! 

Vampyro used his demonic ring to suck the shadows of Eva and Nora. Then, his cloak moved as if he had his own will and held both Eva and Nora. 

Vampyro: What a magnificent specimens.

Amalia: Leave them alone, you big weirdo! 

Dally: Let the damsels go before I get really angry! 

(y/n): If you don't let them go, I swear I will barbecue your creepy face!

Vampyro: Ah! Perhaps you two would like to join my army, foolish Iop and useless knight.

Vampyro tried to use his demon ring once more to steal your shadow and Dally's. But his magic could not affect either of you two.

Vampyro: How come I can't steal your shadows?! That is surprising. Oh well. My ghouls will take care of you.

Vampire became a shadow and flew out the window, kidnapping Eva and Nora. Now the rest of the group would have to devise some way to rescue them... or improvise everything along the way.

Yugo: The skinny weirdo took Evangelyne and Nora!

Amalia: We have to find them!

Dally: Don't worry. I think I have a plan. 

(y/n): Go to the most obvious place where the count of this place will be?

Dally: You mean the cemetery?

(y/n): No idiot! His castle!

Dally: Oh!

Ruel opened the door of the room and was surprised to see the pile of unconscious ghuls in the room.

Ruel: What's going on here? Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?!

Amalia: There's no time to sleep, we've gotta save Evangelyne!

(y/n): And Nora! Don't forget Nora!

Yugo: There's too many of them outside!

Dally: We will have to make our way through them!

Our group of adventurers left the house and saw the shadow of Vampyro flying around his castle. Until his shadow entered the castle through the window. Suddenly, an army of Ghouls appeared in front of the group and began to surround them.

Ruel: What is it with this town?!

(y/n): Their shadows were consumed by Vampyro! These things were people, but now they are monsters without a soul! If we defeat Vampyro, they will return to normal!

Yugo: Then come on, let's get to the tower!

Our adventurers ran through the town, breaking through the armies of Ghouls and escaping from them to reach the castle. While you were running, you put the tip of your sword on the ground and started dragging it on the ground.

(y/n): Absolute zero!

The ground that was touched by your sword, was beginning to be covered with thin ice. The ghouls who stepped on the ice began to slide on it and were unable to get back on their feet. 

Dally: Nice one!

(y/n): That is going to give us some time!

Once they all arrived at the foot of the castle steps, the few ghouls who were chasing them stopped following them.

Yugo: They've stopped chasing us!

Amalia: It must be the tower! They're afraid of the tower!

(y/n): And that's where Eva and Nora are! 

Amalia: Come on, let's go get Evangelyne!

Yugo: And Nora!

Ruel: Can't wait...

Our adventurers climbed the stairs slowly and carefully. I mean, outside the tower it was raining and someone could slip off the stairs for going too fast. Suddenly, a group of aggressive bats tried to attack Ruel. But they were demolished by a series of punches by Dally. 

Dally: There we are! Another point for Percy! Go ahead without me, you have to save Evangelyne and Nora at all cost. 

Yugo: Good luck, Percedal.

Dally watched as his companions didn't even bother to think twice and continue on their way to the top of the tower.

Dally(mind): At least they could simulate interest!

(At the top of the tower)

Amalia opened the door of the tower and entered inside along with the others. It should be noted that Vampyro has an ego that is way too big. All the windows, paintings, or any decoration, had the image of his face... and his ancestors face's. In the center of the place, Nora was levitating in the air. She was wearing a white dress and her body was covered in strange black marks. Close to Nora, Evangelyne was lying on a table. Eva had the same white dress as Nora, only that she didn't have the same black marks that Nora had around her body. Suddenly, the candles inside the tower were lit with fire. 

(y/n): Oh no... that damn vampire!

Vampyro appeared coming out of the shadows.

Vampyro: You should watch your mouth.

(y/n): I'm going to kill you.

Vampyro: *posing with the wind* Why do you look so serious, huh? Relax a little. *Posing while his teeth shine* You are the guests- *posing under reflectors while his cape moves alone with the wind* -of Count Vampyro. 

Yugo: Look at his cape! It moves by itself! 

Ruel: Just don't look him in the eye.

Vampyro: You bunch of dimwist. Power is nothing without a little style! This cape cost-

Vampyro couldn't finish his sentence because a ball of fire hit him and he hit one of the pillars. Everyone saw you and smoke came out of one of your hands. Your expression showed nothing but hate.

Amalia: (y/n)?

(y/n): He is buying time. He is trying to extract Nora's soul from her body. But that takes time, which Vampyro doesn't have for our presence.

Vampyro: How DARE YOU?!! I hope you have fun fighting against your own friends!

Vampyro tried to hypnotize you with his eyes. But he was surprised when his magic had no effect on you. 

Vampyro: What?!

(y/n): Darkness is an aspect that everyone has. The only difference is that some of us can control the darkness. For your bad luck, I can!

Vampyro: *chuckle* But if it worked on him.

(y/n): Him?

*Clank*

Suddenly, Ruel dropped his shovel and was completely motionless. Ruel had fallen into Vampyro's trance. 

Amalia: Lucky Ruel told us not to look him in the eye. 

Vampyro used his demonic ring to suck the shadow of Ruel.

Vampyro: You're hardly worth recruiting into my army of ghouls! 

Yugo: Ruel, are you okay?

Ruel regained his ability to move and slowly, he transformed into a more bestial form of himself. 

Amalia: He's even uglier than usual!

Vampyro approaches from behind Ruel and began to gently pet his head.

Vampyro: Easy boy, easy. Could you do something for me? Go fetch me those three fools.

Yugo: Ruel, remember who you are!

Ruel jumped as a wild animal to attack Yugo. You pulled your sword and got ready to intercept him. Suddenly, Dally appeared on the scene, tackling Ruel. But, Ruel quickly counterattacked and held Dally, hitting him against the ground. Dally recovered quickly and managed to hold Ruel while twisting his arm.

Dally: Can you guys tell me what's going on here? What is this thing?

Amalia: That "thing" is Ruel, Vampyro hypnotized him. 

Dally: Attacking a weak old man like that! That's just not fair in my book.

(y/n): Take care of Ruel, I'll take care of Vampyro!

You charged against Vampyro with your sword in hand.

Vampyro: I'll make you pay for the humiliation you put me through!

You launched several thrusts against Vampyro in an attempt to end the fight quickly. Unfortunately, Vampyro proved to be a stronger opponent than you would like. Vampyro quickly began to dodge each one of your attacks while laughing. Vampyro tried to put his ring on your stomach one more time, but you held his wrist and forced his arm up. This caused the beam that came from his ring to shoot towards the ceiling and miss his shot.

(y/n): I will not fall for that twice!

You tried to cut Vampyro with your sword now that he couldn't attack. But a few seconds before your sword could touch him, Vampyro became a shadow, avoiding the attack and escaping from your grip. Vampyro flew into the air and returned to his normal form. Then, Vampyro pointed his ring towards you and shot a beam of dark energy towards you. You created a rune in front of you to use it as a shield and block his attack. Vampyro's attack crashed into your rune, creating an explosion that broke all the windows of the room. 

Vampyro: Ah, Impressive! It seems that your friends also dealt with that old man.

You looked back for a second and saw that Ruel was no longer in the room. The others regrouped with you and now everyone will fight against Vampyro. Vampyro became a shadow and teleported in front of Nora.

Vampyro: But you have ultimately failed.

(y/n): Stay away from her!

Vampyro: In a few moments, my love will have a new body... your friend! 

Nora barely moved and she began to groan in pain.

Vampyro: *talking with his ring* Soon my love, soon I will take you in my arms, my darling.

Ombrage: I long to embrace you.

Vampyro began to caress his ring, not caring what was happening around him.

(y/n): I'm going to say this once...

Your blue eyes began to shine and your body began to surround itself with a blue arua. The wind began to blow strongly inside the room and it was spinning around you.

(y/n): Give me back MY Nora!

Vampyro: Muahahaha!

Ombrage: Do not underestimate your enemies, Vampyro. We cannot afford ot fail. We are so close.

(y/n): RAAAAAHH!!!

You fired a flare of fire at Vampyro, but he used his ring to suck the flames. Vampyro flew into the air and shot a multiple projectiles of darkness towards all of you. Some swords made of magical energy appeared levitating behind you and you quickly fired them towards Vampyro's attack. Both magical abilities collided with each other, exploding in the air, at a safe distance from everyone.

Yugo: Nice going, (y/n)! 

Yugo created a portal to attack Vampyro. But the count avoided his attack by stepping back. Yugo landed on the ground and tried to attack Vampyro with a kick. But Vampyro's cloak moved, blocking Yugo's attack and acting as a shield. Vampyro heard some steps heading towards him. Vampyro looked at the direction of the steps and saw you, charging with your sword covered with flames towards him. Vampyro quickly dodged your attack and jumped back to gain distance. Yugo opened a portal behind Vampyro and began to pull his coat. To Yugo's surprise, Vampyro's cloak wrapped around his arm and pulled Yugo into the portal, dragging him towards Vampyro. Then, Vampyro put his ring on Yugo's stomach and shot a wave of dark energy, sending him rolling towards the others. Vampyro's arm was covered in black marks that Dally recognized.

Vampyro: You are pathetic! 

Dally: Look at his arms! Those are demon markings. 

(y/n): So he is a guardian?

Dally took out Rubilax and pointed him at Vampyro.

Vampyro: You, a guardian? So that's why I wasn't able to steal you shadow.

Ombrage: Hello Rubilax, it's been a long  time. 

Rubilax: Ombrage, how the devil are you?

Ombrage: Never better. In a few minutes my new body will be ready, and I will be free once more. And the fact that this body is an abyss knight is the cherry on the cake.

Rubilax: I'm very impressed that you've managed to control your guardian so well. I heard he was a hard nut to crack.

Ombrage: Hahaha! This fool fell in love with me. His loneliness was his downfall.

Dally: Ahh, fell for your lies, did he? He'll regret that!

Amalia: You know all about that, don't you?

Dally: Well maybe, but I never fell in love with Rubilax!

Rubilax: Your loss, Iop brain.

Vampyro: Silence! This will soon be over!

Ombrage: I'm surprised that you want to travel with the abyssknights. Is that you do not know? Wherever they go, there is only pain and suffering.

Yugo: What is she talking about?

Ombrage: What I'm saying it's that is just a matter of time for your "friend" here to stab you in the back.

Amalia: (y/n) would never do something like that!

Ombrage: I would love to see the moment of betrayal, but time is short. Vampyro, kill them.

Vampyro pointed his ring towards the whole group and began to charge a lot of dark energy in his ring.

(y/n)(mind): Nora can absorb electricity to make herself stronger. I just hope this doesn't hurt her

(y/n): I will defeat you with my uncle's favorite technique! 

You aimed your sword at Vampyro and it began to cover itself with a lot of electricity. Vampyro fired his attack and the dark energy was rapidly approaching the whole group.

(y/n): Bararaq Saiqa!

A giant lightning bolt shot from your sword. Your attack overwhelmed in an instant the dark power of Vampyro and hit him directly. Your attack went to Nora, hitting her and then going through the wall of the tower. 

Yugo: WOW!

Once you stopped your attack, Vampyro was completely roasted and also unconscious. Nora was still levitating in the same place, but she didn't have any scratches on her body. You did not waste time and you ran towards Vampyro. Once in front of him, you took his ring off his finger. This made Ombrage's magic to lose all its effects throughout the village and all the locals. Evangelyne woke up from her trance and got up from the table on which she was resting.

Amalia: Evangelyne!

Amalia did not waste any more time running away and hugging her best friend. You saw how Nora begun to stop levitating and how the dark marks around her body begun disappearing. She opened her eyes and saw you running towards her. You tackled Nora with a hug, but thanks to all the eclitricity she had absorbed, you couldn't even move her. 

(y/n): Nora!

Nora: *Blushign* W-Wow! What happened?

(y/n): You're safe, that's all you need to know.

You and Nora separated from the hug and stared into each other's eyes.

(y/n): Nora...

Nora: Y-Yes?

(y/n): Can you do me a favor?

Nora: What d-do you need?

(y/n): Catch me...

Due to the large amount of energy and magic you used, you lost all the strength you had left to keep yourself standing. You fell unconscious in Nora's arms.

Nora: Not again!

The next time you woke up, everyone was celebrating victory at an inn with a feast. You knew that Ombrage's words were not far away from the truth. But now, you were just happy that your friend was safe and you were with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 94 9
Wakfu wings appear on your head at school, and you're suddenly pushed through a portal. You follow the brotherhood, learn stuff you didn't know, and...
1K 20 11
This is a Reader x Yugo story. I have slowly realized there are not enough of these. I hate Using Y/N, so I will just replace it with my own female O...
38.6K 1.1K 57
~Wakfu~ A young Eliatrope who is looking for something, decides to go on an adventure. She ends up finding Yugo and the gang, so she hangs out with h...
83.7K 2.6K 37
(COMPLETED) Everyone write about how these two grew up together but then it just feels like a sibling relationship the rest of the time. But not this...