Star-Crossed

By synnicals

[FANFICTION] Nothing's wrong with her. She's pretty, nice and has an angelic voice but.. she's not Lisa. WARN... More

Operation: Star-Crossed
[GIRLS] The Alliance
[BOYS] The Fanboy
[MEDIA] The Website
[LISA] The Apology
[KOOK] The Bias
[MEDIA] The Beginning
[MEDIA] The Comment
[GIRLS] The Progress
[LISA] The Bestfriend
[KOOK] The Talk
[BOYS] The Pre-concert
[KOOK] The Maybe
[MEDIA] The Wrecker
[MEDIA] The Mishap
[KOOK] The Guardians
[LISA] The Drama
[FEAT] The Savior
[GIRLS] The Surprise Pt. 1
[BOYS] The Surprise Pt. 2
[BOYS] The Surprise Pt. 3
[KOOK] The Note
[LISA] The Visit Pt. 1
[KOOK] The Visit Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Codes
[MEDIA] The Medicine
[MEDIA] The Unknown
[LISA] The Producer
[LISA] The Admirer
[KOOK] The Realizations Pt. 1
[KOOK] The Realizations Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Offer
[MEDIA] The Outing
[LISA] The Heroine
[KOOK] The Trip Pt. 1
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 2
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 3
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 4
[LISA] The Trip Pt. 5
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 6
[FEAT] The Trip Pt. 7
[LISA] The Date Pt. 1
[KOOK] The Date Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Fans
[MEDIA] The Farewell Pt. 1
[MEDIA] The Farewell Pt. 2
[MEDIA] The Farewell Pt. 3
[KOOK] The Hunch
[LISA] The Help
[LISA] The Confrontation
[KOOK] The Decision
Written In The Stars
CREDITS

[LISA] The Warning

10.6K 546 101
By synnicals

🦊
CHAPTER 28
🌟 JULY 13, 2018 🌟

She smiled at Jungkook - for the umpteenth time - as he parked the car in front of the villa. She's still lightheaded with the earlier events, it sure feels like a dream. If only they could stay like this and not go back to reality anymore, but then there are their dear fans waiting for their return.

They shouldn't be selfish.

"I forgot giving you something earlier," Kook suddenly said.

"What? There's more?" She asked with wide eyes. He had given me so much already.

"Well it's not really for you but for my boy Leo," the guy winked, smiling cheekily. He then reached out the back seat and picked up a black paperbag from there.

Liz automatically perked up on her seat, hearing her baby's name. "For Leo?" She cutely asked, getting the gift from JK's hand. Hers hurriedly untied the ribbon and opened the bag, before pulling out a pink bunny stuffed toy from inside.

"I originally thought of giving him a Cooky plushie but its material is quite fragile, Leo would easily tear it apart, so I tried finding something close to Cooky," Jungkook explained.

"No, this is perfect Kook-ah. Leo will love it for sure!" She smiled. How can she just realize it now? That she's falling deeply in love with him. It's so easy to fall in love with Jungkook, you just have been an idiot Lalisa.

"Let's go, I bet the others are already waiting for us," he uttered before they both stepped out of the car, with hands clasped together and smiles on their faces.

Lisa felt it the moment they came inside the house - there was something wrong. Her smile turned upside-down and absentmindedly, her hold on Jungkook's hand tightened.

The sight that first greeted the pair was all their members seated in the living room, quietly discussing about something. Chaeng was the first person to notice their arrival, and the girl immediately stood up and walked towards her bestfriend.

"Liz, are you okay?" Rosé worriedly asked, earning a confused gaze from her.

"Of course I am, I'm with Jungkook. What's the matter? Did something happen?" The gears inside her head started to turn, she already knew the answer to her question. Something did happen.

"You need to pack up," Jennie abruptly said.

She frowned, "pack up? I can do that tomorrow Unnie."

"BangPD-nim called Manager Sejin while you two still haven't arrived. The boys had this sudden appointment, we need to go back to Seoul tonight," Jisoo explained. Why so sudden? What the hell really happened?

She glanced at the guys and Taehyung's wary gaze didn't escape her eyes. Her Tae-oppa had been always so transparent, and she likes him for that. Right now, he's the actual proof that her Jisoo-unnie is clearly lying.

"Is that so?" Jungkook spoke up. "Let's pack up then Lisa-yah," he smiled, looking at her.

Lisa stared at him for a moment before nodding and smiling back, "okay. I'll be back," she acted before turning away and walking out of the living room, towards her shared bedroom with Chaeng.

She made sure that no one was following her as she closed the door silently. She brought out the extra phone Teddy gave her and tapped the only registered contact in it.

"I was just about to call you," those were the guy's first words. "Are you alone right now?"

"Ne Oppa, I just got back in the villa and I have no idea what's happening," she started pacing the room, worried of what she's about to find out.

"Rosé got a note," Teddy said straightforwardly, causing her breath to hitch.

"What?" She breathlessly mumbled, covering her mouth with her free hand out of shock.

"You need to leave that place now."

"Why Chaeyoung?" She stuttered, "she- why is she involving her--"

"Rosé went to the mall alone and accidentally met Jimin's mother - I know, what a coincidence. This information apparently reached the Sasaeng, and you know what happened next."

"What did the note say?"

"One word; warning. It's unusual but we're sure it's her. Rosé immediately informed us and sent a photo of the note - the penmanship matched."

She took a shaky breath and closed her eyes, "so she's here? She followed us?"

"That's why you need to go back Lisa," Teddy replied with a hard tone. "And be careful with your actions, the others might notice you already know about the Sasaeng."

"Oppa," she started, gulping nervously, "I know you knew that she'll message me any minute now. She's probably going to tell me that we should meet up sooner, and I want to inform you that I'm planning to agree. I don't want any more people getting involved. I need to stop this now."

"We're always on standby Lisa, just don't forget to inform me and remember that your safety is always the top priority. Don't do and say something that will put you in danger."

"I understand," she said with finality.

"Okay, call me as soon as you're done talking to her," Teddy reminded.

"Okay. Thank you Oppa," she bid before ending the call.

"You can't do that."

She almost jumped hearing the voice from behind her before quickly turning around, lips and eyes parted in shock. "Oppa," she whispered, disbelief coating her words.

"Lisa, what are you planning?" He accused, taking a step closer. "You can't, I'll tell--"

"No! No, don't please.. Oppa please, hear me out first," she held Taehyung's arm tightly - scared that he would run out and tell the others.

"But you're in danger," Tae pointedly hissed. "How can I let you put yourself in danger? Haven't you thought of what we will feel? Of what will Kook feel?"

"I'll be fine. The one I was talking to over the phone, it was Teddy-oppa. We already planned everything with Sajangnim, you don't need to worry.. please trust me and don't tell the others. Please Tae-oppa," she plead, holding his arm with both hands.

"YG-sonsaeng knew? How about BangPD?"

"I was the one who told Sajangnim not to tell BangPD-nim, I don't want to involve anyone from your company in this mess."

Anger became evident on Taehyung's face, "that's bullshit Lisa. We've been involved in this right from the start. That sasaeng targeted you because of her obsession with us, how can you leave us out?"

She looked directly through his eyes, "because she knew everything, and the more people I tell, the easier she will find out about it. I can't risk for this plan to fail Oppa, please help me or else this torturous charade won't end."

Taehyung carefully snatched his arm away from her grasp and deeply exhaled, "I can't believe I'm agreeing to this."

She gave him a tight-lipped smile, "thank you Oppa. Just trust me and wait. I promise nothing bad will happen to me."

"You better be sure of that or else Kook won't let me hear the end of it."

👤
how's my little gift?

don't involve them
into this

👤
how can i not when
the entire group is
full of whores?

insult me all you
want but never my
friends

👤
and what are you
gonna do about it?

let's meet up
tomorrow, after our
music core recording

👤
that's what i'm talking
about, fucking finally!

tell me the place

👤
hotel prima in
gangnam, roofdeck

why there? [×delete]

okay. i'll see you
tomorrow

👤
try bringing some-
one else or you
won't reach the top.
you'll be good as
dead in the elevator

i know

👤
good. be careful and
tell your friends not
to annoy the fuck out
of me or they're gonna
be next on my list

👤
this is my final
warning

taehyung knew!  🙈

ready for steve aoki x bts version 2.0? 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 195 2
❝Morality isn't a perception of black or white; it's a spectrum of greys.❞ ─ oneshot ; angst. ─ retelling of the snow white fairytale but not the kin...
673K 22.4K 58
Two popular idols happened not to notice each other's existence until he started hating her. "Sorry, I'd definitely be her hater rather than praise h...
4.8K 228 15
the thing about having a soulmate, is that when you give a piece of your soul to someone, you forget to prepare yourself for the possibility of them...
NUDES By ✹

Fanfiction

981K 35.8K 39
9:28 PM +82 XX XXXX YYYY: [sent you two images] 9:29 PM +82 XX XXXX YYYY: you like that, baby? 9:34 PM +82 XX XXXX YYYY: wait... shit. wrong number...