Worst Guardian Angel Ever ✔

By Atlantaes

"What would happen if I took you to bed with me? Would that mean I broke the virginity of an angel?" ✧・゚: *✧・... More

Before You Read ❤
i. The Night A-hole Hit Me With His Car
1~The A-hole Killed Me?
2~I'm the A-hole's What??
3~A-hole is a Turd-Head
4~Being an A-hole to the A-hole
5~Saving A-hole's A... Sort of
6~A-hole's House Rules
7~A-hole Being an A-hole
8~A-hole's A-hole Girlfriend
9~A-hole's a What?
11~A-hole Has a Nice A
12~A-hole Runs After Me Cliché
13~A-hole Does Something Not So A-hole
14~A-hole Does Something A-hole
15~Smartass that A-hole Hates
16~Maybe A-hole Isn't an A-hole...Maybe
17~A-hole Muddles My Feelings
18~A-hole Thinks I'm Jealous
19~ A-hole's Stuff is Possessed
20~A-hole and Smartass Are Soul Enemies
21~A-hole and Smartass' Secrets
22~Is A-hole...Jealous?
23~A-hole's A-hole Ex-girlfriend
24~I Should Stop Calling Him A-hole
-Interval-
25~His "Emergency"
26~His Puppy
27~His Bathtub
28~His Dumbass Tickles
29~His Stupid Need of Sweater Removal
30~I'm His Her
31~His Hormones
32~His "Cuddles"
33~His Fear
34~His Love For Panda Express
35~ His French
36~ His Refuge
37~His Tweety Bird Underwear
38~ His X
39~ His Love vs Her Love
40~ His Proposal
41~ His Gay Bunny
42~ His Wang Man
43~His Smartass' Smartass Plan
44~His Decision
Epilogue
[Bonus Chapter 1:] Hubby Gets too Bubbly
[Bonus Chapter 2:] Hubby Gets too Fussy
Tae Tae Birthday

10~A-hole's Company Sells What??

98.8K 6.4K 6K
By Atlantaes

"Come in," a voice called from within.

Jungkook briefly clapped a hand over Taehyung's shoulder encouragingly before resuming attention position and opening the door to let Taehyung entered.

I quickly followed him into a large meeting room without thinking.

He didn't even glance back.

The door shut behind us tightly.

The meeting room was a long room with a large table in the middle filled with empty black office chairs and a glass wall that looked out across the city. A large podium stood at one end on the room with a massive screen behind it.

Next to the podium stood a very tall man. He was thin and dressed in a handsome red suit, I was starting to realize almost everyone in this company was really good looking, and had orange-gold hair and large square glasses.

"Mr. CEO," the man acknowledged.

"Mr. Chairman," Taehyung nodded respectfully.

"All the papers are in order and I've confirmed everything with Lacune's President and Chairman. Now we're just waiting both you and their CEO's signature," the Chairman stated.  "Shall I send the message to Jimin to allow them to come?"

"Yes, sir, I'm ready," Taehyung replied. He set his business bag on the meeting table next to him and pulled out a few folders.

"Park Jimin?"

I looked up to see the Chairman Namjoon was talking in a small black device in his hand.

"Chairman!" A small, breathless voice came over the device. "Is it time? I swear, the men from Lacune are draining the world supply of coffee and I think I lost ten pounds running back and forth to fetch refills and more cookies!"

Chairman patiently waited for whoever was on the other line to finish talking, or at least take a breath between words. "Intern!" He called sternly in the device.

"Oh, uh, yes sir?" The voice instantly became more subdued and listening.

"Yes, you may bring the Lacune men. Our CEO is finally here."

"Good grief, you're a CEO of this business?" I glanced at Taehyung as I came up next to him.

He didn't even look up from the folder he was examining through on the table, but gave the most subtle head nods.

A few moments later there was activity behind the doors.

Both the Chairman Namjoon and Taehyung straightened. Then, before I could react, Taehyung's arm flashed out and pulled me right to his chest.

"Stay close to me," he said in a low voice, low enough so Namjoon couldn't hear him. "Stay out of the way. Don't be a pain. Understood?"

I nodded, mind glitching a little at the proximity of him. His breath was hot against my ear.

He released my arm and cleared his throat a little.

"Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of Lacune are here," Jungkook's voice called, announcing the people like a British soldier would to the queen.

"Yes, please let them in," Namjoon called warmly.

The doors swung open...and a man fell forward on his face.

Everyone stared at him as he quickly scrambled back up and I craned my neck to see who it was.

The man had a sweet, innocent face with hazel eyes and bouncy blond hair atop his head. He wore a cute black, pink polka-dotted blouse and jeans and he quickly righted himself up on his feet, cheeks flushed.

"Park Jimin," Namjoon broke the awkward silence.

"Er, yes, I'll be going," the man, Jimin, stammered before quickly darting away.

"Aw, he's kinda cute," I giggled a little.

Taehyung very quickly jerked his elbow into my ribs. The message was clear: shut up.

I winced and shifted a distance away from him for safety purposes.

The a-hole had some sharp elbows.

"Mr. Loy," Namjoon cleared his throat. "Thank you for waiting. This is Kim Taehyung, Lumineux's CEO."

Taehyung bowed slightly as the party of about eight men entered. One man stepped forward from the rest. He had a nice suit, but also a bit of a potbelly and grey hair. He held out his hand to shake.

"You're quite young, Mr. Kim," the man's eyes glittered a little. "How old are you if I may ask?"

"22 years old," Taehyung replied. "It's an honor meeting you Mr. Loy. Thank you for taking this time."

"Of course," the man, Mr. Loy, laughed boisterously. "You young ones are the best ones to work with. Although I heard that there was some incident regarding you last night?"

It was subtle, but I still caught Taehyung's shoulders stiffen a little. "Yes," he said slowly. "Though as you can see, I am fine now."

"You got a nasty bruise under your jaw there, son," Mr. Loy continued.

"Sir, the papers are ready," Namjoon interrupted the two of them.

"Ah yes," Mr. Loy brightened all over again. "As I said, I am honored with this two year contract to joining companies."

"Thank you," Taehyung nodded and lead the man towards the end of the table where some papers were lying out.

The two signed, exchanged a few more words, Namjoon spoke shortly on how "honored" everyone was for partnership, blah blah blah, and finally after a little round of applause everyone filed out.

By then, I was sitting in one of the chairs, half asleep.

All this CEO business exchange and yada yada yada was boring me to dea...back to the Afterlife HQ.

"Thank you Namjoon," Taehyung smiled a little, dropping all honorifics once it was just the two of them.

"Of course Taehyung. What's next on your plate?" Namjoon was now leaning against the podium in a more casual manner. It was clear the two were quite familiar with each other.

"I have a shoot in about an hour I need to get ready for," Taehyung replied.

"Busy as always," Namjoon grinned a little. "Well good luck."

"Thanks, take care," Taehyung put away all the papers and gathered everything else. As he passed my chair he kicked it none too gently.

"Ow!" My eyes snapped full wide open. "What the he-"

"I'll be going now," Taehyung informed Namjoon, cutting into my words smoothly.

I grumbled a little and got up, taking my cue.

Once back in the hallway, Taehyung immediately began to stride off down the hall. I had to half jog to keep up with him. Damn his long, muscular legs.

"Where are we going?" I demanded after turning what felt like the hundredth corner down another hallway and feeling wide awake again.

"We're going to my next appointment," Taehyung replied simply. "Ah, here we are."

"Finally," I muttered as we stopped in front of a door. "What even is your company? Lumineux? What do you guys sell, or like, do?"

We both entered the room and Taehyung shut the door tightly behind us. "You've never heard of Lumineux?" he arched a brow at me.

"Nope. Should I have?" I crossed my arms.

"It won a global award for its success and fame just this past month," he informed me.

"Still haven't heard of it before," I stated.

"Very well, I guess I'll just show have you what we sell," Taehyung sighed, almost resigned it seemed.

And then he proceeded to take off his pants!!

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 46.6K 44
"Oh please Jungkook, everyone knows you're just an innocent baby boy." "Well, I guess not everyone knows me then." ______________ You're a 24 year ol...
314K 10.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
4.5K 191 30
ENEMIES TO LOVERS Homeless, frightened, and famished, you embarked on this harrowing journey to grasp the elusive taste of freedom. Through the labyr...
4M 265K 49
"What the hellhounds??" "Oh Satan's butt, what have we done??" "I TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!" ☽✧ ✦ ✧☾ In which three adolescent demons screwing ar...