Harry Styles is babysitting m...

By CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth's life isn't picture perfect. Living with her mom as her dad left when she was small. Her mom is al... More

Chapter 1 - Dad's back
Chapter 2 - The cupcake accident
Chapter 3 - First day with my 'new babysitter'
Chapter 4 - The Deal
Chapter 6 - The world war 3: American vs British
Chapter 7 - Shopping day
Chapter 8 - The worst party ever
Chapter 9 - Sparks fly
Chapter 10- The kiss
Chapter 11 - Telling the feelings
Chapter 12 - The first non- date
Chapter 13 - The best best friend ever.
Chapter 14 - More than this
Chapter 15 - Another day
Chapter 16 - Moving on
Chapter 17 - We are official
Chapter 18 - (DDD) Dad-Daughter Day
Chapter 19 - Amazing day
Chapter 20 - Live while we're young
Chapter 21 - Not such good first impressions.
Chapter 22 - Happy ONE MONTH
Chapter 23 - It can't be over...
Chapter 24 - Move on?
Chapter 25 - It's what you do to me
Chapter 26 - We didn't make this through
Chapter 27 - Ellie's back.
Chapter 28 - You've got a girl at home
Chapter 29 - You lied
Chapter 30 - I just love the little prick.
Chapter 31 - Now they know about us
Epilogue.

Chapter 5 - Drama night

12.1K 187 6
By CurlyBlondeHair

Elizabeth’s POV.

I was sitting in my room, watching some videos on YouTube. Harry will come later to take me somewhere to meet with guys. He promised he will talk with Louis about me, and I need to talk with Nicole thing that will be quite difficult as we are not friends.  I went downstairs and unfortunately Nicolle hasn’t classes today.  She gave me a death glare and continued to drink her fresh juice. And I ate my pancakes. There was an awkward silence, so I though it’s the perfect moment to ask…but I guess I was wrong.

“So Nicolle…I wanted to ask what opinion you have about Harry?” I wasn’t very confident

“Are you kidding or what? I see you like Harry, he is mine…he is popular, a huge star and very hot.” I think I found out what I needed, but she is still a paranoid. How can I like Styles? It’s Styles. An arrogant and self confident Jerk.

“Why don’t you date him?”

“I will, he just needs to wait.” That sounded stupid. If you like the person, and he likes in return. What to wait? I think I will never understand Nicolle . She is just so different from me...I was helping Margaret to clean the kitchen, when my phone vibrates.

From: Harry

I found out something.

This is going to be interesting; I smiled at the phone screen and continue to help Margaret.

“Oh, a admire is sending messages?”

“Actually it’s not a admire it’s just a friend.”

“You don’t have a boyfriend?” she asked confused

“No…” I replied weird, as her tone scared me a little bit.

“How such a beautiful girl don’t have a boyfriend.”

“Boys have different opinions about beautiful girls.” I said rather sad, because it’s true boys never saw me more than a friend. Kevin, Louis and others.

“You just need to put some makeup and a cute dress, and they all are at your feet.”

“Thank you, but I like the naturally style.” I smiled and went in my room, as the conversation went too far. I sat on my bed, I took my guitar and wanted to write something. I realized that my life isn’t that bad now in London, and I really curious to know what Louis said about me to Harry. Maybe he liked me, and leave Ashley or Kevin will call. Oh…I am day dreaming. I know it’s going to be the opposite, It’s my life, there aren’t miracles and a guy like Louis will never like me.

“Beth Harry is here.” Margaret said. Finally! I thought I will die of curiosity. Harry entered the room with a big grin on his face.

“Go back and knock at the door.” I said seriously

“But it was open.” He replied innocent

“And I don’t care. I said you to knock at the door before you enter my room. Remember?” I added on a monotone tone with a very firm face, I didn’t even know I can do such faces. I want to know wht said Louis, but this guy needs to learn to knock at the door.

“May I enter?”

“Yes.” I smiled satisfied.

“OK…so what did you find out?” he asked

“You-first.”

“I am a gentleman and ladies first.”

“Gentlemen are like polar bears…they are disappearing.” I said on my special sarcastic tone, making a bored face.

“OK…” he looked weird, as my previous sentence sounded like a crazy girl that like polar bears, I mean I don’t have nothing against them but…ugh I am nervous…very nervous of what will Harry say next.

“He said you’re a good girl, and interesting to speak to… I don’t want to disappoint you but nothing more than a friend….what about Nicolle?” wow…how selfish…I knew it, nobody wants me more than a friend. This is the reason I never had a boyfriend.

“She likes you, and I know how to help you for the things to go faster.” I put my evil smile on.

“Don’t do that smile, I have that feeling I am talking to the devil himself.”

“Oh…thank you…but you didn’t even hear my plan and you already though I am the devil. How can we have a deal? “

“Sorry…what’s the plan?”

“Jealousy…”

“What do you mean?” he asked confused, raising an eyebrow.

“You will see.” I winked

“whatever…I have an idea too, we will go tonight in a club and Louis will talk to you again…and try to wear a dress.”

“No…never! If a guy will like me, he needs to like me for who I really am. Not a fake Barbie.”

“But…”

“Without! Let’s make the plan.” We exited the room, and went in the living one. There NIcolle was reading a magazine, so it’s the perfect moment for my plan. Harry sat next to NIcolle, they began to smile, and she acting fake like she doesn’t need, as she said she will not date him because he needs to wait. I will make things more faster, than Harry could imagine.

“So will you go out tonight?” Harry asked Nicolle, applying his charms.

“I don’t know.” I rolled my eyes, why so much lame? Let’s put my theory in.

“Harry. You know I think with you if Nicolle don’t want to.” I said nicely. Harry looked weird as I was toughing slowly his chest. Looking seductive, I winked at him, and he got it. And began to act too.

“OK…It’s not quite what I wanted but…you need to wear a dress.” He was an perfect actor, I smiled

“Everything for you.”

“Enough!” NIcolle yelled, looking badly at me , as she is going to kill me and than said to Harry.

“I will go with you, and more than this I will date you.” I went away. Checked! I won!... and Harry is dating NIcolle now. I keep my promise. Now will Harry do his part of deal too? I went in my room, and decided to watch some videos of One Direction. I never did this before, but I want to know Louis better. I was laughing at one of their diaries. This guys are just crazy.

“No way.” Harry said standing near the door.

“I said you to knock.! " I yelled at him

"I didn’t even enter." that's right he was on the other side of the door " Your laughs are hearing from downstairs I came to see what’s happening…and I see this. The world is going upside down. Are you fan number one now?”  he tried to put me down.

“No. I just wanted to know Louis better.”

“You didn’t reply without sarcasm. Love can change people.” He was joking. Of course he was in good mood “ I just wanted to say thank you. And tonight we are all going in club so try to wear something cool. Plus after I do my part of the deal don’t expect me to be nice with you.” I nodded

“And about my outfit: a shirt, a pair of denim jeans and one of converse and I will look great.” Harry made a poker face, he realized that it’s useless to talk to me and went away. I needed to be ready in an hour. Usually I need 15 minutes to be ready, today I will take a half of hour. I am not going to wear a dress, don’t expect! Never! As  I didn’t have something more to do, I was searching for some chords of random songs, when NIcolle entered.

“You though it will be so easy to came to stole my guy? No way…and you know what? I am watching you…little slut!” she said with a venom in her voice and left. Did she named me little slut? I could say something back, but my IQ level is higher.

I was sitting in my room, waiting for somebody to call me. As Harry said we will go in club. I never was in a club before, because I haven’t somebody to go with. I was the good girl studying on a Saturday night or watching movie with her friend.  I don’t want to go to the club, it’s only because of Louis, I think I can get over Kevin if Louis will have some feelings for me. It’s not like I am deeply in love with him, I just like him.

“Hey, sarcastic thing, come down. Need to go.” Said Harry from the stairs.

“Annoying thing needs to shut up with the nicknames…because sarcastic thing will kick his ass.” I smirked

“All right miss smarty just come down, we are all waiting for you. I always though girls are late because they do their make-up, hair and so one. But why are you late?”

“I had stuff.”

“Like what?” he asked raising his eyebrows

“Like listening to a new song.” He rolled his eyes

“You must be kidding me!”

“Actually I am not.” I said really seriously. I don’t get one thing. If I am not like others, I mean I a lot different, maybe weird. Why you need to so shocked about it? We entered Harry’s car. NIcolle on the front seat near Harry. And me with Niall, and Liam. They put me in the middle. It was horrible. Zayn with his girlfriend, and Louis with his, were in Louis’ car.

“So… Ellie when you will come to cook with me? I heard you can do pancakes.” Niall said nice, making puppy blue eyes.

“I don’t know…I will see…maybe this days?” I said unsure

“No, she will play video games with me.”

“Yeah, I need revenge.” I widely grinned

“But first you will cook with me.”

“no, she will play video games with ME.” Liam put the accent on the pronoun.

“No…I said…”Niall tried to say 

“We arrived!” Harry stopped him, being annoyed as much as I was. But I liked the fact I made friends. I smiled to both of them, and hugged. 

“Finally!” Nicolle said on a bitchy tone, exiting the car and taking Harry’s hand.

“Finally!” Liam and Niall repeated Nicolle with a very funny tone.And making a grimace. We entered the club, nothing special. It’s just I was dressed a little bit…I mean a lot differently.

“Hey.” Louis greeted me with a bear hug

“Hi.” I was smiling like an idiot. Stop it!!! I walked away, as Ashley came and they began kissing, I didn’t want to disturb. Why did I ever listened to Harry? I mean look at her and look at me we are from different worlds and we totally look different. I sat on our V.I.P. place. Of course nobody saw the fact I am missing, Harry dancing with Nicolle , Louis with Ashley, Zayn with his girlfriend and Liam and Niall found somebody. Why did I ever came here?  I won’t ever listen Styles.

“Hey.” Somebody came from behind and scared me, as I though is somebody that will rape me, I slowly turned around with round eyes, and I felt stupid when I saw it’s Louis.

“Why are you not dancing?”

“My feet can’t resist more.” He said dramatically

“You’ve danced one song.”

“And Ashley went to the rest room. Why are you not dancing?”

“I don’t want somebody to go in hospital.” I said innocent, He laughed

“I don’t believe it’s that bad.” He said still laughing

“Believe me it's  worse.” I said honestly.

“Maybe I get you something to drink?”

“I-I don’t know…I don’t drink alcohol. “

“Don’t worry.” That was the last reply, and then my eyes followed him going to the barman speaking with him, laughing and then he saw me staring at him, waved his hand smiled and again looked at the barman. Stop staring! I forced myself, as I don’t want to be a stalker.

“Here we go. It’s a carrot juice with vodka.”

“How did you guess?”

“What?” he asked confused

“I like carrots.”

“Really?” his grin went wide showing his perfect teeth, his face was full of joy. “I love carrots, I can’t live without them.” He hugged me tight. “I can’t believe you love carrots too.” He whispered his voice still full of joy.

“Louis!” said the voice behind us. “Guys called you.” Of course it was Ashley near Nicolle. Smiling at Louis and then kissing him softly and let go to guys. I stood up from our places and went to the barmen for one glass of water or something, I don’t like vodka and never will drink this anymore. When I returned I heard Nicolle and Ashley talking…about me. I was wondering where is Zayn’s girlfriend, or this witches ate her.

“I can’t believe that Harry took her with us, she is so annoying and did you see the way she is dressing?”

“Yeah, I observe it.” Ashley agreed

“You know first she tried to stole Harry, and now she is trying to steal Louis? It’s unbelievable.” I was angry I didn’t want to listen anymore, I went and took my purse then exited. Tears were running down, I was in the parking lot, and realized I don’t have a way to go home.

“Ellie.” Somebody screamed as I keep walking to find a cab “Ellie.” The voice didn’t stopped

“What?” I turned around and asked annoyed

“Where are you going?” asked Liam

“I don’t know…somewhere where nobody knows me.”

“What happened?” he grabbed my wrist and looked into my eyes, so deep as no one looked in my eyes before. I couldn’t reply, just began to cry, he hugged me tight and took a cab.

“Don’t cry…it’s all going to be alright.” He tried to comfort me, kissed my head. We arrived home; he helped me to walk the stairs as I was like dead. I was emotionally done. He lie me on bed, then put himself near. My head was on his chest. And he asked again “What happened?” And I began to tell him the drama of my life. I didn’t realize what I am doing I just needed somebody to tell, as nobody ever listened to me. In the end I just fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.4K 126
Mature/18+ Trigger Warnings included All her life, Ivy Malone has known what her family was. She grew up in the deep, unforgiving world of the mob. I...
84.4K 1.8K 37
SUMMARY (Y/N) moves to Cheshire after her parents divorce, she now lives with her mother in a rich part of a town called Holmes Chapel. With...
5.2K 71 10
Harry and Louis were the happiest couple, they had everything they could ask for, yes, they were closeted by their management but that didn't matter...
12.7K 247 19
Emma and her mom use to be close. Till her mom married her step-dad. He didn't like that Emma was there and staling all the attention away from him;...