Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33- Court
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 29

93.8K 3K 828
By shantii14__

Ice P.O.V ***

" I love you have a good day " I tell Ivory sleepy as fuck.

" Inn, you are dropping me off at the movies ..not school "

" Whatever, girl both yall get out my car " I whine.

" This dannys whip but bye love you  too "

" Smart ass " I mumble pulling off. I was tired as fuck.

I headed right back to the house and went and laid down. I wasn't asleep for a hour before my phone was ringing.

" What? " I answered.

" Unlock the door, We gotta talk " He hung up.

" annoying ass " I mumble getting up.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on sweats a tee shirt and no make up. My hair was in a messy ponytail , this that shit Drake ass talking about. Fuck it.

I unlocked the door and he came in past me. " well hello motherfucker "

I locked it back and went over to him. " Man , my bad. " He says sitting. I went and got me something to drink and him before sitting down.

" Whats wrong "

" I feel something bad is about to happen "

" You just paranoid "

" Im god ..I know this shit. I never been wrong about it "

" What do you wanna do then? "

" I gotta figure it out what Im trippin about. " He tells ne.

" Can we figure it out after I get my super bitch strengths. Im tired, baby "

" Nigga you been sleep all day " He says as I laid my head in his lap.

" I been tired "

" Ice- Did you get that pill yet? "

" I told you on Monday " I yawned. He didn't say shit else then turned the Tv open. I closed my eyes to try and get some more sleep. " Can you order me Chinese "

" Nigga make ya mind up. You wanna sleep or eat with ya lazy ass " He says.

" Both. Ima sleep til my food gets here then ima eat. Thank you love you, goodnight " I close my eyes.

" I can't stand you " He says. I went back to sleep just that easy. And thay nigga better have ordered my food because I havent ate since last night and I will bite his ass.

" Ice, get up. I got food " My eyes open and he sat the shit down.

," Honey chicken right? "

" Fool. yeah "

" You the man " I crack the container open nd take a bite. He sat next to me and we ate our food looking at the tv the whole time.

" Im bouta take a shower "

" okay " He headed to my room and I got up and threw my things into the trash and cleaned up his shit too.

" hello " I answer his phone hearing the shower still running

" Ice? "

" Yeah wasssup, Sean " I say.

" babygirl, were God ? "

" He in the shower. You want me to let him know you called " I asked.

" Yeah. Let him know to call me back asap to , ma. "

" Whats going on? " I asked.

" I am not supposed to tell you "

" Dont get shot. You know how D and i get down with the business to " I say and he laughed.

" Theres been some strange nigga asking about God all around..and I keep seeing him. A bunch of the boys been coming to me to holla at our boy and let him know somebody we don't know who got their eye on him. So you make sure you got that gun and watch your back too "

" Im going to let him know as soon as he gets out "

" Ight.  Yall coming into the club tonight? "

" Probably not. Im tired " I say. " I will tell him though, bye "

" Peace " We hung up and I sat the phone down

Who ever after D and got beef with my nigga, Got beef with me. Thats just how shit goes.

I sat the phone down and got up heading to the bathroom. I pushed the door opened just as he was getting out.

Seeing the water drip down that chocolate body and him looking like he was crafted from gods hands...I almost forgot what I was supposed to say.

" You cone in here to see ya boy naked or you want something " He asked Wrapping the towel around his waist.

" Your bad feeling was right "

" What happened? " He looked at me.

I relayed the messege of what Sean said and he stood there for a minute.

" Who the fuck tryna look for me? Wanting it with me period. " He spoke

" What are we gon do?  "  I asked

" We? "

" Nigga, yes we. Im down to ride. So let me know wassup "

" I gotta figure out who looking for me..and I find them "

" How are we gonna do that "

" Sean said they going to all the niggas I be with and who know me and my were abouts best. You they wanna come to the person I spend all my time with ..who ive been seen with and people know im rolling with. " He spoke. " They comng to you next "

" and what do you want me to do? " I asked. 

He know im a have his back. I ride for mines. Another bitch well never be able to take my spot unless I let her because I handle up to my shit.

" you pretend to be getting info from yo phone or something and send me a text..and we gon snatch the nigga up. I wanna fnd out why they going to my boys..and why I matter "

" That easy, I can do that " I say.

" Yeah, now let daddy finish getting dressed " He smacked my ass. I rolled my eyes and got off the counter and headed out.

" big head ass "

***

" Alright, Ms. Brown " He came back into the room.

" Why you have that look? " I

question.

" Seems you came in 7 weeks to late, "

" Im confused, Dr man " I say shrugging my shoulders.

" Ms. Brown your 7 weeks pregnant. we can't give you an birth control shot if your already pregnant " He laughed

I didn't find shit funny cause my face had just dropped and cracked.  This shit can't be....please, no. No.

" Ms. Brown " He repeats

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 16.3K 77
Honesty Calleste they say a bad girl ain't no good and good girls ain't no fun hood girls want a smart nigga but all college girls want a thug.Thats...
225K 5.7K 19
My name is Ashley, I'm 23 years old. I am a stripper. I have been without my family since I was 15, my mom was killed in cold blood and my dad is in...
1.8K 41 5
-you can't never have peace if you don't get through hard times and if you do you living on a lie- Matthew Johnson -At a point in time there was a l...
587K 18.3K 44
18 yearsold Kamari is finished her 4 years of highschool and is now looking forward to college but there's no college if you have no cash. Kamari was...