Red vs Blue Season 7: Male Oc

By xSpartanLeox

RvB Season 7, As the Reds and Blues get comfortable in their new bases. They reunite with old friends, while... More

Rvb S7 E1 "Don't Get Me Started"
Rvb S7 E2 "Free Refills"
Rvb S7 E3 "Visiting Hours"
Rvb S7 E4 "Catching Up"
Rvb S7 E5 "Local Host"
Rvb S7 E6 "One New Message"
Rvb S7 E7 "Bon Voyage"
Rvb S7 E9 "My House, From Here"
Rvb S7 E10 "Lay of the Land"
Rvb S7 E11 "Dumb Cop, Bad Cop"
Rvb S7 E12 "Well Hello"
Rvb S7 E13 "Called Up"
Rvb S7 E14 "The Installation"
Rvb S7 E15 "Watch the Flank"
Rvb S7 E16 "Retention Deficit"
Rvb S7 E17 "Trust Issues"
Rvb S7 E18 "Hang Time"
Rvb S7 E19 "Think You Know Someone"

Rvb S7 E8 "Directions"

3.1K 79 32
By xSpartanLeox

Valhalla/Blue Base
To Simmons and Wade with Zeta hovering over his shoulder, standing inside of Blue Base with Caboose equipment laying everywhere.

Simmons: What the hell is all this stuff?

Wade: It's Caboose's project.

Donut: (Enters) Oh, there you two are! Hey Simmons, did you blow up the base yet?

Wade: He's not going to get a chance to do that.

Simmons: Whatever. What's Caboose even working on?

Zeta: He's trying to rebuild a body for his "Best Friend" of his.

Donut: ...eh, looks like a piece is missing though.

Simmons: For the dead guy. Gimme a break. No wonder no one ever wins this war. We're all doing stuff like building lame robots.

Wade: Umm, Simmons?

Simmons: (Annoyed) What!

Wade simply points behind himself to where Lopez is standing.

Simmons: Oh, hey... Lopez. Uh, I didn't mean you, I meant other... robots...

Lopez takes off.

Zeta: That was kind of racist, Simmons... I feel offended myself.

Simmons: (Chases after Lopez) I'm not racist! That's not true! I have all kinds of mechanical friends!

Wade: Don't worry Zeta, your not some lame robot to me.

Zeta: (Smiles) Thanks Wade!

SandTrap
To the reds and Caboose, all out of their vehicles and standing in the mine field.

Intercom: Just... just give me the microphone. (Over the intercom) Do not, under any circumstances, move. You have entered an active mine field.

Caboose: Does thinking count as moving. Because if it does, I think I might've moved—up! I did again.

Leo: Caboose, could you be more quiet please!

Caboose: Well, I don't want to get exploded!

Sarge: How do we get outta here?

Intercom: We will guide you out.

Sarge: Great! Let us wait for you to come out here then!

Intercom: What? ...no, fuck that, listen! We're not coming out there, okay? Hang tight. We're gonna upload the schematics... we'll be right back. Don't. Move.

Sarge: Grif! What were you thinking driving us straight into a mine field!?

Grif: Me? You were in the passenger seat. That makes you the navigator!

Sarge: What are you talking about?

Grif: Everybody knows that. You're in charge of directions!

Sarge: No! The shotgun seat is reserved for the position of respect. And for people who carry shotguns. (Holds up shotgun) See? (Makes a clicking noise) Quid pro quo. Now Grif, here's the plan. You walk in front of us, very slowly.

Grif: No.

Sarge: If you hear anything that sounds like a small metallic click, or feels like your legs are being blown off, just say, "Found one!"

Grif: No!

Caboose: Uh oh! I think I just thought about something again.

Sarge: Both of you, shut up! I need to think of a way out of this mess.

Leo: Let's just wait for the guy to come back and get us out of this mess.

Grif: You mean the mess, Sarge navigated us into?

Sarge: How about I come over there and navigate my fist through your forehead!?

Grif: (Glances around) Pft. Okay, bring it. Just stroll on over here across the mine field and beat me to death.

Sarge: Maybe I will.

Grif: Bring it!

Leo: Can you both stop fighting!?

Intercom: Look, we can hear you talking. Listen to your friend there! Do not move! Kay? Seriously!

Sarge: Grr.

Caboose: It's not my fault. I'm not moving. I'm not even thinking about moving.

Grif: Sarge, since we may not make it out of this, maybe there's a few things I should tell you. You know. Since you can't reach me.

Leo: Grif, don't make this worse...

Grif: (Ignores Leo) Like the reason why I never listen to you. Or never follow your orders. And why I don't think anything you say is ever important.

Sarge angrily grumbles.

Grif: But I want you to understand, Sarge. It's not because I'm lazy. It's because I don't like you. Or respect you. In any way. I have no positive feeling for you.

Sarge reloads his shotgun.

Leo: Grif, you should shut up now!

Grif: Just give me a few more seconds, Leo. Now, where was I? (To Sarge) Oh yeah, I imagine it can be pretty hard to be an ineffective leader with no respect—

Sarge shoots the shotgun at, Grif but, comes out unharmed.

Grif: --who doesn't understand that his primary weapon has an effective range much shorter than most weapons, but I think since we're gonna die anyway, you deserve to know that.

Intercom: All right. I'm back. Ready? We're gonna guide you out of there.

Grif: (Laughs nervously) You know I was kidding, right?

Leo: (Sighs) I tried to warn you.

Grif: You'll protect me right, Leo?

Leo: Nah, I think I let Sarge have at you.

Grif: ....Fuck.

Valhalla
Lopez is walking away from the Blue Base. Simmons catches up to him.

Simmons: Hey Lopez! Wait up! Hey man, I need some explosives.

Lopez doesn't reply.

Simmons: To blow up Blue Base? I don't care about, Wade trying to stop me! So... did Sarge give you the key to the weapon locker?

Lopez: >Yes.<

Simmons: Okay. I need about 50 kilos of plastic explosives. Technically five should do it, but I really want to blow the fuck out of that thing. Can you go get it for me?

Lopez: >I will look into that.< (Doesn't move)

Simmons: Uh... I need it right now?

Lopez: >Yes. I'll get right on it. Look at me go.< (Still doesn't move)

Simmons: Hmm. You don't seem to be moving.

Lopez: >Yes.<

Simmons: This is about that robot comment, isn't it.

Lopez: >Maybe.<

SandTrap
To the reds and Caboose, still stuck in the mine field.

Intercom: Okay, gentlemen. Here's how we're going to do this. We'll guide the two guys in front out, and you guys in the jeep and bike, just follow them.

Grif: Okay!

Caboose: Uh, I'm scared.

Leo: (Reassuringly) It'll be fine, Caboose.

Intercom: All right. Start by taking two steps forward and then turn to your right.

Sarge: A step ain't exactly a standard measurement, buddy.

Intercom: Just a step.

Sarge: Yeah, I get it! But what's a step? Like this? (Takes two steps forward, then two back) Or this? (Sprints forward, right into a mine that explodes; Sarge jumps back, unharmed) Whoa!

Leo: Sarge! Be careful!

Intercom: Just a step!!

Sarge: (Quickly) Okay, no problem, just a step!

Intercom: All right. Now, walk four steps to your right.

Sarge: You mean our right?

Intercom: Yes.

Caboose: Our-our right? Or your-our right?

Intercom: There is no "my-your right!"

Sarge: Is left north to you? Or is it... or, on the compass, which way?

Caboose: Uhh, what about—

Intercom: Just walk to your right!!

Sarge and Caboose walk to the left, only to rush back seconds later.

Intercom: No!!

Suddenly, a mine goes off.

Sarge/Caboose: Sorry!

Leo: (Groans) This is getting us nowhere!

Grif: Leo, there's only one way where getting out of this.

Leo: (Sighs) Yep.

Grif: I just can't take this anymore, dude! Fuck it.

Leo: Right behind, yeah!

Leo and Grif drive off. With Sarge and Caboose running behind them.

Intercom: Yeah, uh, fuck it, just run!

Hordes of explosions come out of nowhere.

Leo: I immediately regret this!!

Sarge: Son of a—

More explosions occur.

The End
===============================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 150 22
RVB but with a Corporal. Steve is an unknown person with a certain something off with him. He arrived to join Red Team and was given second in comma...
28K 552 25
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! In search of information on the Omega A.I., Agent Washington has only one moderately reliable source for that info, t...
82.4K 1.6K 19
Rvb Season 6, the reds and blues have all been relocated until, being brought back together by a freelancer in hope of stopping a new threat but, onl...
82.4K 1.6K 20
RvB Season 8, As friends become enemies and old friends return. How will the Reds and Blues handle this, while Epsilon try's to remember who he is. T...