Rvb S7 E6 "One New Message"

Simulation Room
In the simulation room of Red Base. The Epsilon unit opens up and emits a hologram of the AI, Delta.

Caboose: It's you!

Wade: How is this possible!?

Zeta: (Appears) Delta?

Epsilon Delta: Hello, Zeta. It seems fitting to say that it is good to see you again.

Wade: Wait, you guys know each other?

Zeta: Well, he's like my big brother! We all came from Alpha so, were like siblings and stuff. But, how is this possible!? How heard that you were destroyed!

Caboose: Yeah! Weren't you erased at the... eh... electronic thing whose name some people have trouble remembering.

Epsilon Delta: Actually, this is not Delta. We simply thought that you three would be most comfortable speaking to Delta.

Wade: We?

Epsilon Delta: Yes. Epsilon strongly remembers all the other AI in fragments. When Alpha went insane, Epsilon carried the burden of those memories. We can appear as anyone, in this case, Delta, whom, from your stories, was a trusted source of information for you. Therefore, we felt it best that we take his likeness for this conversation.

Wade: That makes sense, I guess.

Epsilon Delta: Yes. We thought you might say that.

Caboose: So you can... appear as anyone?

Epsilon Delta: Theoretically, yes. Anyone in our memory banks.

Caboose: What about a chair?

Wade: A chair?

Epsilon Delta: If you felt that was fitting, the holographic technology in this room allows us to project ourselves in any matter. It is surprisingly advanced.

Caboose: How about a giraffe?

Zeta: Caboose, now isn't the time for this.

Delta: Look. Let's just say we can look like many different things and just leave it at that. Okay?

Caboose: Okay.

Epsilon Delta: We regret that we will not be able to appear to you three or communicate with you's outside this room, so you must listen carefully. ... Caboose, did you understand what?

Caboose: I'm listening carefully.

Epsilon Delta: All right. It can be hard to tell. Caboose, we need you to find a way to help us. Washington said that when Epsilon was recovered, that our memories could be used to punish people who tortured Alpha.

Caboose: Okay.

Wade: Wait, why do you guys need Caboose to help you?

Epsilon Delta: Caboose, seems to be the only one able to install us into a new body with the work he's done.

Wade: If you guys are just trying to get a body, why don't we ask Wash for help?

Epsilon Delta: Washington will not trust us, and our new recent attempts to build a new body are not working.

Caboose: We had a fire!

Epsilon Delta: We remember. Your friend from Red Team described a location nearby with a strange energy source.

Caboose: Oh, that's where Tucker is.

Epsilon Delta: We don't have many memories of him.