Rvb S7 E11 "Dumb Cop, Bad Cop"

SandTrap
Sarge, Leo and Caboose are by C.T.'s jeep. Grif is by the wrecked jeeps and other junk, trying to radio Simmons at Valhalla.

Grif: Simmons, come on, Simmons, are you there or what? (No answer, only static) Okay I give up. Something's wrong with the radio now, too. Hey, Leo go check their jeep!

Grif walks back to the group.

Leo: On it. (Walks towards the jeep and starts searching it.)

Sarge: What the hell is wrong with this jeep anyway? It doesn't have a turret.

Caboose: Maybe it's just a car?

Sarge: What does that mean?

Caboose: You know, like a car. A regular car.

Sarge: What kind of car doesn't have a massive cannon on it?

Caboose: All kinds of cars. Most kinds of cars.

Sarge: That's ridiculous. That would be like saying there's some kind of thing you can wear on your head that's not armor plated, and doesn't offer a 5X optical zoom.

Grif: Sarge, you've been in the military a really long time have you.

Sarge: Yep. It's been a good run.

Leo: Damnit, no radio here! But, it looks like someone yanked it out. Why would they even pull the radio out of their own jeep?

Caboose: Let me take a look at it, Leo.

Leo: What are planning on doing, Caboose?

Caboose: Maybe I can fix it.

Leo: Caboose, how are you going to fix something that isn't even the- You know what go for it, Caboose. (Walks over to Grif and Sarge) Guys, something is really wrong here. I mean, why would they deliberately pull the radio out of their own jeep!

Grif: Yeah, I can't even get a signal on long range?

Sarge: Something does seem out of place, but maybe we're overreacting. Maybe they're just using the parts from this radio to fix the others.

Grif: And we just happen to only find all the ones that are broken? That seems unlikely.

Sarge: Hmm, maybe they have one enormous radio somewhere that requires a ton of parts, like one the size of a house.

Grif: ... Once again, unlikely. Wait a second... (Grif turns to the Elephant) What about that thing? The big freighter? It looks like a mobile base. Maybe it has a radio.

Leo: You might be on to something, Grif.

While the reds are speaking, Caboose is by the jeep... speaking to someone.

Caboose: (Whispers) Sheila, is that you? Are you there? Um... Delta? (Quieter) Tex?

Sarge: Hey, what are you up to over there?

Caboose: Nothing. (Drops the Epsilon unit) I'm up to nothing.

Sarge: What is that? What are you doing?

In the distance, C.T walking towards them.

Grif: Uh-oh, here comes-

Leo: Caboose, stop messing with their jeep now!

Caboose: I'm not doing anything! Just ignore me!

Leo: If you're not doing anything Caboose, then what would we be ignoring?