Can You Mend The Broken ✔️

By SatansSaint

❝What is depression like?❞ ❝It's like you're drowning except you can see everyone around you breathing❞ CONTA... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 14

31 1 2
By SatansSaint

I smiled painfully but nodded, "I understand. I'll leave you alone now." I stood up to grabbed my phone.

I felt a grip on my wrist and looked up.

"I don't want to be with you. I need to be with you," Yoongi whispered.

I stopped moving, my heart skipping a beat. "Really?"

Yoongi sighed and looked at me, "I've been trying to get with you for what seems like the past year. I've waited for so long and you finally decide to date me."

I smiled and looked down. Had it seriously been that long?  I felt something cold touch my cheek and looked up. I smiled when I saw that Yoongi had put his hand on my cheek.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking about has it really been that long."

"Yep. I remember every night when I'd go to sleep thinking you're with someone else or dead."

"Well, now I feel bad."

"Don't. Look where we are right now. We're with each other and that's-"

"Stop. You're being too fricking cheesy and I can't take it."

"That's the point."

"Yoongi why are you like this."

"I'm only like this for you. You should feel honored."

"I'm not sure honored is the word I'd use."

"Offended."

"Lies."

"I don't think I want to date you anymore."

"Alright, then I'll leave."

"Ok. Ok. I still want to date you but I'm still offended."

"Totally."

"I am!"

"You're too cute," I smiled and rolled my eyes. His face turned red and I smiled even more. I stood up and he looked at me, confused. "We have to go tell the other members."

He nodded, now understanding. I took out my wallet and walked up to the counter. I paid before walking back to Yoongi. He looked at me without saying anything and I tilted my head.

"Why did you pay?"

"Because we aren't like those cheap cliche couples where the guy is the one that pays for everything and the girl is always like 'omg thank you so much. I love you'."

Yoongi chuckled and shook his head, "You are something else."

"Yes, I am. I am a depressed, loving, different, weird person."

"You're still depressed?"

"Depression isn't something you can just quit having."

"But, I'm here to fix that."

"Yoongi, a person cannot simply fix it. It takes time."

"I know. That's why I plan to give you my free time to get rid of your stupid depression."

"It's not stupid. It's horrible," I corrected with a smile as we walked out of the cafe.

He smiled and put his arm around my shoulders. I was going to ask why but I figured he's waited long enough. 

We walked home in silence; a comfortable silence. I didn't realize this at first but, Yoongi kept getting closer. I wondered why but I felt something cold brush my hand. I forgot about what I was thinking about and looked down.

He is quite quick. His hand was by mine and I realized why he was closer. He wanted to hold my hand. How sweet, but his hands are too fricking cold!

He messed with my fingers, probably asking if it was ok without actually speaking. I allowed him to wonder for a moment or two longer before looking at him.

He looked back at me, a guilty look in his eyes. I was confused for a moment but I felt the coldness of his pale skin consume my skin. He looked away without saying anything.

I smiled and looked away, lacing my fingers with his. I felt his grip on my hand tighten and looked up. I realized he didn't tighten his grip for no reason. 

Ki-Young was walking towards us, a smirk plastered onto his face. I watched as he got closer and every foot it seemed like, Yoongi tightened his grip. 

"Hey Y/N," Ki-Young greeted happily. He looked over at Yoongi whose arm dropped to behind me. "Yoongi," he muttered.

Yoongi didn't even respond. He rolled his eyes and I sighed. I didn't say anything to either of them.

"I'm having a college party tonight at six if you'd like to come. I guess you could bring along him and your other friends," Ki-Young said, his smile dropping when he noticed Yoongi was holding my hand.

I've never seen Ki-Young so upset in my entire life. I felt a little guilty and I didn't even know why.

"You can take Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, and Hoseok. The other two can stay with me," Yoongi murmured.

"You aren't going?" I was confused about why he didn't say himself.

"Yeah. But, the guys will be there to make sure nothing bad happens to you. I know how college parties are. Pick one to stay by your side throughout the whole night. Y/N, I swear to god, if you leave his side and get screwed over, I don't know what I'll do."

I nodded and Ki-Young watched. "We better get back so I can change," I said before we walked away.

We arrived at my house and I went to my room. Yoongi had kept telling me nothing too revealing but, I already had a dress in mind. Obviously, it was revealing but why would it matter? 

I had a plan though. I'd put on the dress Yoongi picks out, take the dress I want with me, go to the party and change in the bathroom. 

"This one," Yoongi said, pulling out a dress with a black top and a light gray bottom. I smiled, pretending to like it.

He smiled and handed me the dress. He left the room and I changed into it. I slipped on black flats before pulling my hair up into a bun. 

I looked back at my closet and looked through the dresses I had. I found a blue and black one with black meshing on it. I smiled and grabbed it, putting it into a bag. I also grabbed a pair of black heels and put them in a bag. 

I walked out with the bag and Yoongi looked at me. He smiled and then looked at the bag, "What's that for?"

"It's just in case I start...I have leggings and a few other things," I said shrugging.

He nodded and looked at his phone, "It's five thirty. The guys should be here in a few minutes."

I nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat there for about fifteen or twenty minutes before I heard a knock on the door.

"Be safe and stay with one of the boys," Yoongi said as I stood up. I nodded and walked to the door smiling.

I opened the door to see Taehyung and smiled. I walked out and shut the door.

"You don't seem too dressed up for the party," Taehyung said as we walked to the car. 

"Yoongi said nothing revealing. But, I brought something to change into," I said as we got in. 

"I'd change at the place. Kookie's back there, as you can see," Taehyung said as Hoseok started to drive off.

"Obviously," I said as I buckled in. Jungkook had a small smirk and I looked at him funny. 

Jungkook caught me looking and he smirked more, "Who's going to stick by your side the whole night?"

"You or Hoseok," I said shrugging.

"You can call him Hobi and I could if you want," Jungkook said. 

Does he have some weird obsession with me? Seriously. First, he was smirking and now he offered to watch me the whole night.

I shrugged and Hoseok smiled. We arrived at the party and I went to grab the bag, but Jungkook grabbed it, "I'll take it in for you."

I nodded and got out. We walked in and Jungkook walked with me to the bedroom. I had asked Ki-Young where the bathroom was and the only one he told me about was in his room.

"You can leave-"

"Y/N," Jungkook cut me off. I turned to look at him but when I turned around he was right in front of me. I jumped a little but he didn't move.

"I was told to stay with you so I'm not leaving until you're changed," he said. I nodded and he walked away. He didn't look and I was thankful.

I changed quickly and put the other things into the bag. I walked back to the door and Jungkook took my bag.

"Hey Tae, can you take the bag out to the car?" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and he nodded. He took the bag and left.

"Yoongi didn't say anything about me not being able to get drunk. So, I'm gonna get drunk tonight," I said and Jungkook smiled.

"Well then let's go," he said before leading me over to the kitchen. 

We stayed there for a while. I had gotten really drunk and so did Jungkook. It was to the point Hoseok had to stand there and make sure we didn't get hurt.

"Y/N," Jungkook slurred.

"Ko-" I hiccuped, "-okie," I finished, it sounding slurred as well.

"Who are you?" he said before hiccuping himself.

"Hi, how are you?" I repeated, stumbling a bit. We both started laughing out of nowhere.

"No-" He hiccuped, "Who are you?"

"I'm not Y/N."

The two of us kept giggling and laughing over nothing. 

That night I did something I shouldn't.

I made a mistake.

And I couldn't fix it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 25.4K 64
BTS Imagines❤️ *Lots of teasing *Will make you feel lonely *Just happy imagines
1.7K 63 44
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...
85K 2.7K 44
"Goodbye...... Jimin" I thought with a smile on my face before I fell into a very deep sleep and for once, I felt safe and peaceful. A book full of...
103K 4.6K 22
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] ★彡 🅒🅞🅜🅟🅛🅔🅣🅔🅓 彡★ ❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘦! 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴!❞...