Intercosmic // voltron. langs...

By jaycare

A simple, five-minute mission turns into something much deeper. Death and grief spiral out of control. What w... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Not an update, but please read (very important)
50
(Super Super Important) New Story
51 (with mega important author's note)
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
A New Beginning.

56

306 19 0
By jaycare

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The whole team was out exploring the warm Havana streets. The city bustled about, from cars to bikes to people just walking the streets. You could hear the hubbub of farmers selling fresh produce in the market, and fragrant aromas came from vendors at rolling carts selling various foods. Both humans and aliens walked amongst each other, truly showing that earth had become fully accustomed to them.

In the distance, you could hear trumpets playing a slow, sweet melody. The sonance of an acoustic guitar soon followed. Suddenly, the two instruments stopped playing, then swiftly resumed playing, this time, a more upbeat dance song. The team started heading towards the music, lightness and energy in their step. Even though it was a bit of a sad time, they were still all looking to have a bit of fun while their time in Cuba lasted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the two instrumentalists saw the paladins, they played a bit more enthusiastically, seeing the wide smiles upon their faces. So, the team began dancing. They moved in wildly different styles, but still all managed to look together, like a family. Shiro spun Allura around. They both had experience dancing, so they put their skills together and looked gorgeous doing it. That was until, the princess decided to dip the black paladin, instead of him doing it to her. That sent the team into a fit of laughter, and sent Shiro into a flustered mess. Hunk and Pidge bounced around together to the strum of the Spanish guitar. When they saw that Keith was just standing on the sidewalk awkwardly, the green paladin skipped over and pulled him towards the rest of the group. He tried to back away from it, but the rest of the team kept the paladin locked in. After a minute, Keith decided to actually face his dancing fears and start jamming along himself.

Keith hadn't danced with anyone since Lance died. The two would go out on the observation deck of the ship and slow dance under the stars. At one point, Lance tried to teach Keith how to salsa, but the red paladin never caught on. He would constantly trip over himself, or even trip over his boyfriend, most of the time, resulting in the two having a steamy make-out session with the vastness of space in the background.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coran proudly looked on at Shiro and the princess as they danced together. He didn't know exactly what was going to go down later that night, but he had a feeling. He had a feeling that whatever was going to happen, it was going to be big. It was going to affect everyone's lives, in one way or another.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 102 19
This an apocalypse au where the voltron team have to fight for survival against people who are contaminated by a disease where whoever has it has the...
48.3K 741 29
Pidge is 18 and Shiro is 21. Voltron is no longer needed in the universe so the team sets to go to earth and have all the fun the missed while fig...
11.8K 417 5
Lance has been suffering. With no one to turn to; all of a sudden, Lance is given a once in lifetime opportunity to change his life! A strange, other...
7.2K 185 13
Keith is a regular student at Voltron High, where everyone is welcome! .....Right? It's only the first few weeks into school and the poor boy is alre...