The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Sho...

De SailorPeach5

Alex's story on how he fell deeply in love with his deviously handsome boss..By starting a accidental affair... Mais

The Boss Affair {ManxMan}*Short Story*
2nd+Meeting
3rd+Encounter
4th+Conference
5th+Occurance
6th+The Disturbance
7th+ The Advertisement
8th+The Confusion
*Sneak Peak* {Chapter 8.5+Drunken After Party}
9th+The Envelopes
10th+ The None Accidental Accident.
11th+ Nutella Kisses and Complications
11.5+ Unexpected Twist Ending? (Belated April Fools)
12+Preparation for a Downfall
60K reads!?? Thank you!!
14+The Hospital Bed
15+Startling Feelings
16+ Current Feelings

13+ The Discussion

5K 150 31
De SailorPeach5

*dodges all rocks thrown at me* Hey! Don't stone me to death, okay? Even though I deserve it. I can't believe my last chapter was of me thanking you for 60K and how I'm almost at 80K. Thank you everyone. 

Caution: This chapter isn't what it seems. So don't hate me. 

Sorry if its kinda short. I NEEDED to give you guys something..anything!

FYE:This is an all Sebastian chapter. 

Video: Ghost by Mystery Skulls. (Animated Version)

Kissing Game GIF on the side XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye Ren" he concluded, sighing. Finally now back to having some peace and quiet. Looking side to side he grabbed the photo from the drawer in his desk. "Why am I so pathetic" he mumbled as he continued to gaze down at the photograph. The only one of him and Liam as children.

A knock on the door made him put the picture back into the drawer.

“How can I help you,..Mr. Death?” Sebastian responded professionally.

A tall lean frame walked in the room. His black hair now covered over his eyes. He walked to the middle of the room, hands in his pockets and eyes locked onto Sebastian's.

“Hey Seb.” he said relaxed, nodding his head once in acknowledgement, strutting around the room.

“..Mavis. How are you?” he said as he moved his hand in motion for him to sit in the chair in front of his desk. Mavis nodded once again and sat down, before reaching into his pocket grabbing his cell phone, opening his news-feed.

The case covering his cell phone made Sebastian tilt his head and mentally scratch it. The case had a skull on it with a large black cursive L in the middle of it. It had a Gothic feel to it. Looked like something from an anime of some sorts.

“Not to draw away from the point your here..but what's on your phone case?” Sebastian asked, pointing to the phone in Mavis's hand.

“Death Note.” Mavis replied simply, before shrugging.

“Death...Note?”

“An anime. I cosplayed as L Lawiet for the American Death Note live action a few months back. They gave it to us a gift”

Death Note? Live action? What were these things?

Fuck he was getting old. He decided he was just going to nod, smile and act like he knew what the hell Mavis was talking about. He felt just as confused as to the fact as why Mavis was here sitting in front of him. They hadn't officially talked in years, not since Mavis chose Liam's company his. He still felt kinda bitter about it. 

“Look. Sebastian I have a proposition for you.”

Sebastian locked eyes with Mavis, leaning back in his chair. Practically screaming 'I'm listening.' Mavis ran his finger across the small screen, opening the apps. Opening a video, he displayed the screen to Sebastian.

The auburn man's uncaring facade began to drop as it showed him and Pierce on the commercial. Memories started to make his heart race, his cheeks getting warmer. 

“Why are you showing me this?”

"I think that you can offer me a lot more than Liam does. I was in New York at the time I saw the commercial. From a model's aspect it was very unprofessional-”

Sebastian narrowed his eyes.

“- and it wasn't – as the hip kids say- 'all that.Felt like you were going for a more..realistic feel but failed. I don't know what you were thinking." 

The president stayed quiet, as he watched Mavis rant all about how unprofessional that commercial was, his commercial! The Love of his life's commercial! After all that happened between them how dare he come in here like that. What the firetruck!

Mavis then stood up, confidence oozing off him; despite his emotionless expression, and his indifferent attitude. Sebastian's eyes widen as he took in what Mr. Death was about to say while Mavis eyes narrowed, gazing at Seb. 

“Look. I've been the industry all of my life. I have what it takes to make Horizon flourish. Not only was I voted People's Magazine's most popular teen model, hiring amateur models like, little blue in that commercial is not going to cut it. I hate to be harsh with you. But that’s life. You need someone like me, who can expand your clientele. You know me, you've seen what I can do. ”

Yeah, and I've also seen how you like to desert people when times get tough too..” The president mumbled.

Mavis ignored him and picked up a pen, giving him a determined look. “Now. Where do I sign?”

Sebastian stood up and glared at Mavis, slamming his hands on the table, agitated. “What makes you think I'm just going to sign you? Your just a child, after speaking to your elders like that, and disrespecting my models you want to be in?! Why in my right mind should I sign you Mavis.”

Mavis shrugged, rolling his eyes. “Pfft! Child? Oh please, you know better than to call me that Seb.” he mumbled bring his hand to pat the older man's cheek.

Sebastian swatted the hand away before walking around his desk. “Just because we've met before doesn’t mean that I'm just going to let you in. Besides you picked your side when you went to him. So why are you here?”

Mavis's eyes darkened, if possible.A fire enlightening in his black orbs, showing a hint of anger, which quickly faded away. But Sebastian put his guard up, he knew what was coming up. He witnessed this side of Mavis many years before, he always knew that there was only emotion that Mavis could show. 

Mavis had a knack for always getting what he wanted. Even if force was used, to get him there.

The teen popped the personal bubble in front of Sebastian and placed his hand on the President's cheek again.The emotion that blazed through his dark black orbs, made Sebastian shiver. He placed his hand on top of Mavis and roughly pulled if off his cheek. His face flushed.

“I think you should leave.” he said walking back around to his desk.

“For what? ..you know you don't want me to leave. Just like that night. That night we had so much fun on. Don't you remember?” the jet black haired teen asked. His voice Surly. Him now following the president, around the desk.

Sebastian glared at Mavis. “That night was a mistake. You were underage... it wasn't right. I shouldn't have done that with you. I'm..sorry.”

“Forced? Underage? You didn't know. I was seventeen. Don't forget it was my idea and I loved it.” he said a grabbing onto Sebastian's tie, pulling his face up to his own. “I would like to do that again. Wouldn't you.” he smirked dangerously, running his finger lightly against the older man's lips.

Forcefully he pushed the auburn haired man down until he was in his chair, stunned into silence. Only able to observe as Mavis slowly sat down on his lap. His lips only centimeters above his. “Sebastian...” The breath that brushed against his lips made him forget all about his beloved blunettte. Fuck..he wanted to kiss Mavis. Just like he did all those nights ago.

How was it possible that he was being overpowered by a nineteen year old? In his own office. Being reminded about a mistake he made when he was nineteen. Fuck...Right now, really? As soon as he found the love of his life. 

He was right, the only emotion Mavis knew how to express was, seduction. His checks felt so warm and he began to question how it was possible he suddenly became the uke*. Of course he wasn't as dom as some other people. He began to wonder if Mavis became a better kisser, of if his thighs felt the same in his hands or-

His thoughts died as soon as he Mavis lips touched his. Then the familiarity kicked in and he his mind went on auto pilot. He suddenly began to take control. grabbing Mavis thighs placing him on the desk, looming over him gripping his hips tightly. Using the black haired mans moans as the fuel to keep him running, motivated for more.

To keep him from thinking of Pierce.

His lips trailed against Mavis neck, causing a whimper to come out of the young adult;who in returned wrapped his legs around said's legs tightly. Sebastian wasn't thinking straight, right? He was loyal to Pierce..and this was nothing but a one time thing, IF it became something.

No.No he shouldn't be doing this, right? Right. His mind began to clear, he started to pull away. But Mavis pulled him into his chest, his breath against Sebastian's ear mumbling."I missed you.." the 3 words that Sebastian always wanted to hear from someone else. The 3 words that crumbled all his reasoning's. 

At this moment....Pierce can wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright short but straight to the point.

Don't think too hard about the MavisXSeb thing...I have something planned for them. Something..very...veryyyy interesting.

SO!

COMMENT!!!!( Yell out your frustration about Sebastian is kissing another man! Let me know what you think!) Give me at least twenty comments before the next chapter, thxxx~)

VOTE!!!! (Because I actally uploaded before Christmas!)

FAN!!(cause that would be sooooo "gucci" of you!) 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.3M 59.5K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...
17.9K 1.1K 32
This is the sequel to my story Break My Heart, so please go check that out before reading this. _____ //______ //______ Break's over and it's the sta...
5.5K 219 22
[COMPLETED] This is the sequel to He likes boys? Please, don't read this before reading He likes boys?