Jeff The Killer X Reader

By ThePerfectBlur

Secrets. Some are best hidden from the world and from other people. Although, the more secrets that build up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Final
Art

Chapter 39

39.8K 1.5K 887
By ThePerfectBlur

"EJ.. While I was sleeping.. I had a dream. About you killing Candy but he wasn't really dead and that there were sixteen Candy's, and he made Jeff kill me and he told you that Jeff and BEN were in a sexual relationship.. Even Slender was working with Candy! Did all that happen?"
I ask Jack as we dragged Candypops body outside to burn him, along with BENs body that EJ decapitated. I was still confused on what had happened. Was it a dream? Was it an alternative universe where I died so was given another chance in a different world to survive? What was really happening?
"First of all, calm the hell down. None of that happened. You helped me kill Candy, that's what happened, none of that other stuff you're talking about. And trust me, BEN has tried flirting with Jeff before and it did not end well, so I doubt they were in a sexual relationship before you tuned up. Also, Slender never takes sides."
I couldn't help breathe a sigh of relief. It meant now that I could be with Jeff and not feel guilty. I mean, even if BEN is dead now so it wouldn't matter anyway, I still would have felt off about the whole thing.. But now luckily I don't have to feel that way.

We arrive to where BENs body was. I couldn't help feel sorry for him.
"Poor BEN.."
I mumble as I place his head on his back. Helping EJ once more to move Candy's body over BENs.
"Don't feel sorry for him, he tried to kill you too."
I suddenly drop Candy's ankle and shoot an angry stare towards Jack. He turns his head in my direction, tilting it a little.
"What?"
He says as he continues to hold Candypops leg while staring at me through his dark blue mask.
"You tried to kill me too!"
I yell, crossing my arms, grinding my teeth harshly. The little shit thought he could get on my good side for helping me, but at the end of the day, he still worked with Candy in the beginning.
However, he doesn't answer. He just shrugs he shoulders and starts to drag Candy once again.
"Oi! Don't ignore me! You may have helped me but you're not on my good side yet-"
Jack suddenly drops Candy's leg and storms over to me, standing dangerously close. His height towering over mine.
"Listen here missy. I worked with Candy to gain his trust so I could betray him for killing those around me, around all of us. Secondly, I did not kill him to help you. You're selfish and irritating. I'd happily let Candy kill you if it wasn't for Jeff liking you. I only killed Candy for my benefit."
I was furious. How could he say such a thing a right to my face. But I had to remember that he is a cold hearted killer who cares for nobody but himself.
"Only for your benefit? Who's the selfish one now."
I growl before running off, making my way back to the Mansion. Listening to the distant sound of crackling flames as Jack sets the bodies on fire.

I wanted to go and check on Jeff. He was still unconscious when EJ and I left to drag Candy outside. I walk quietly into the room and sit in the floor beside Jeffs bed. EJ was just going to leave him on the floor but I wouldn't allow it. So he helped me lay him down.
"I'm sorry Jeff.. this is all my fault., BEN would still be alive if it wasn't for me.."
I reach out over the bed, taking his hand in mine and squeezing it gently. Rubbing his soft skin with my thumb smoothly, watching him as he just lays there.
"[Name]. My office, now."
A voice suddenly speaks from behind me. I quickly turn my head to briefly see Slender before he disappears without a trace.
"Oh fuck.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.8K 1.3K 150
16+ can read this due to mature content, my first x reader so please go easy on me, I would also like to say if you have nothing nice to say then kee...
46.7K 567 13
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗. 𝙷𝚊𝚢𝚜𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎, 𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚍𝚊. 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝...
90.8K 1.3K 26
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. �...
11 0 8
These ones are the ones i like and i think you people have heard of WARNING:blood, mentions of death,gore,suicide,self harm