Confessions of A Teen Mom

By mimiireads

* PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION* Pepper is a sixteen year old girl who got pregnant by her boyfriend. She found out... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Ben
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11: Ben
Chapter 12: Ben
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Ben
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Ben
Chapter 22
Chapter 23: Ben
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26: Finale

Chapter 17: Ben

54 1 0
By mimiireads

I sit up startled when my alarm goes off. I groan and stand up. "Pepper wake up." I shake her. Pepper sleeps like the dead. "Go away." she mumbles turning over. I chuckle quietly. "No, wake up. We have a hour to get ready." I shake her again. Pepper mutters and sits up pushing her hair out of her face. "Morning." she mumbles. I kiss her forehead. "Morning, I call dibs on the first shower." I run to the bathroom. 

I laugh when I hear something thud against the door and grin. I turn on the shower and get in. I get dressed after getting out and put on deodorant. I spray some cologne on. Pepper hands Luna to me. "There's a bottle in the fridge downstairs." she says going into the bathroom. I nod and walk downstairs with Luna. 

I warm the bottle and feed it to her. I look around the kitchen and put coffee into the coffee pot. I grab some pop tarts and put them in the toaster. "Morning." Melissa walks into the kitchen. "Good morning. Say good morning to grandma." I say to Luna. "Grandma? I way too young for that. I was thinking Gigi" she says. I smirk. "Alright Gigi." I say. Melissa reaches for Luna.

I take the pop tarts out of the toaster as Pepper walks downstairs with three bags. "We're going to school. Not on vacation." I smirk. Pepper narrows her eyes at me. "Haha you're so funny. These are for Luna." she says. I watch as she fills one bag with about six bottles. Pepper grabs one of the pop tarts and bites into it walking back upstairs. 

I grab the other pop tart and bite into it. "Here, take these with you." Melissa hands me a bag with two sausage biscuits and jelly packets. "And don't eat them both" she narrows her eyes at me. I grin sheepishly and nod. "I won't"  

Pepper comes back downstairs a few minutes later."Ready?" she asks. I nod. "Yeah, let me just go brush my teeth." I jog upstairs and brush my teeth. I grab Luna's car seat and walk back downstairs. "Bye Mom. Love you." Pepper grabs Luna and puts her in the car seat.

"I love you too. Have a good day." Melissa waves and walks upstairs. "Alright, let's get this show on the road." I pick up the car seat and go outside to my car.I unlock it and strap Luna's car seat in the back. I get in the driver's side and put on my seat belt. I look over at Pepper when she puts on her seat belt.

"Nervous?" I ask. She nods. "Yeah a little bit. I'm mostly nervous about leaving Luna. I've never been away from her this long." she sighs. "She'll be fine with my aunt and uncle. She probably won't even notice we're gone." I say. Pepper glares at me. "Not helping." she mutters.  

I smirk and shrug. "I know it's hard but we'll only be gone for a few hours. She'll be fine." I assure her. Pepper nods and turns on the radio. I pull into my dad's driveway and park the car. "I'm gonna take her in." I say. "I'm coming with." Pepper gets out of the car. I take the keys out and grab Luna's car seat and bag from the back. 

I start to knock but stop when the door is thrown open. "Ben! Luna." my dad grins and takes the car seat from me. I shake my head and walk inside. My dad takes Luna out of the car seat and hugs her to him carefully. I put the bag on the couch. 

"Thanks for watching her." Pepper says. "Of course! I love Luna." he grins and sits down. I glance at Pepper and frown when I see her eyes watering. "Oh come on. Don't cry, she'll be fine." I hug her. "I know she will, but what about me!" Pepper cries. "It's so hard leaving her. Even if only for a few hours." she sniffs and rubs her eyes. 

"You could face time me if you wanted. Just not during class, but during your lunch or free period." Dad says. Pepper sniffs and nods. "Okay. Thanks." she kisses Luna's forehead. "Bye baby. Let's go before I cry again." Pepper walks over to the door. I nod and kiss Luna's forehead. "I love you." I whisper. 

I get into the car and glance at Pepper. "I'm okay." she smiles. "I thought you aunt and uncle were supposed to watch her." I shrug. "I guess my dad took the day off to watch Luna." I back out of the driveway and start heading to the high school.

I look up at the school nervously when we arrive. "Alright let's go." I get out of the car and grab my bag from the back. Pepper gets out of the car and grabs her book bag. She walks over to my side of the car and takes my hand. We start walking towards the entrance of the school. 

I know I'm lame for this, but in my head I imagine it like we're in a movie or a TV show. You know the slow motion walk thing and the wind blowing through the girl's hair. Then she swings her hair out of her face, and the jock dude she's with fist bumps some random, and they throw the doors open and wind comes from nowhere blowing the girl's dress and the guy's Letterman jacket back. 

I know, lame right? Get over it. "What's your first class?" I ask Pepper. "History. Which is completely stupid because it's too early in the morning to be lulled to boredom." Pepper rolls her eyes. I smirk and shake my head. I stop by my locket and put the books I don't need inside. "We'll compare schedules after first period to see if we have any classes together." Pepper says. 

I nod and look at my wrist watch. "Alright I have to go. I'll see you in an hour. Love you." I kiss her briefly and walk away towards my class. I roll my eyes when I see some people staring at me and whispering. You'd think they'd be over the whole me getting Pepper pregnant accidentally thing. But no, they obviously have nothing better to do in their meaningless lives. 

"Hey Ben, is it true you can't play football anymore because you broke your arm?" some guy says to me. I look down at him. "Does my arm look broken to you?" I ask. He glances down at my arm and shakes his head. "Then why would you ask me that?" I say. "I-I- uh" he stutters. I snort and shake my head. I side step him and go into my Physics class. 

I don't get why these people think it's any of their business anyways. It's my arm. Not theirs. For the past thirty minutes of this class people have been not so subtly whispering about me. You'd think they'd realize that when you glance at a person, whisper something, and then giggle or glance at them again that they know you're talking about them. 

I bet Pepper has it worse than me though. People tend to criminalize or make the girl feel bad because she got pregnant like she did it on her own. I tap my pencil against the desk and look up at the smart board in disinterest. I sigh and write down what's on the board. Those days of teachers taking it easy on you because it's the firs day of school have ended. 

It's like as soon as we got into high school we were hit with more work than we've ever had. I look up in surprise when the bell rings and glance at the clock. I start to stand up. "Where do ya'll think you're going? The bell doesn't dismiss you. I do." Mr. Quirello says. I roll my eyes. I hate when teachers say that. If that's the case why do we even have a bell.  

"Now you can leave. Get out." Mr. Quirello nods his head towards the door. I stand up and grab my books muttering under my breath. I walk out of the classroom and go to Pepper's locker. I hand her my schedule. "We don't have anything together. Except for lunch." she says. 

"That's okay. I see enough of you at home." I joke grinning. Pepper narrows her eyes. "Hardy har har." she rolls her eyes. "I'm a regular comedian. That'll be a hundred buck." I hold out my hand. Pepper snorts. "As if. You're not getting one cent from me. Literally, not even one cent." she says.

I smirk. "Tough crowd I see. Maybe this will win you over." I lean in to kiss her. Pepper grins. "Ugh, no PDA" Tori says walking over with Gem. I roll my eyes. "What do you two want?" "We came to steal Pepper. You're with her everyday, we haven't seen her in weeks. Now let's go." Gem grabs Pepper's arm and pulls her along. 

Pepper chuckles and turns back to look at me. "I'll see you at lunch." she calls out. I nod and wave to her. I go to my locker and switch my books out the start walking to class. "Sup bro." my friend Darren punches me in the arm. I wince slightly but refrain from rubbing it. 

"Nothing. Just going to class." I mutter. "I heard about what happened to your arm. I would've come to see you but I was gone all summer." he says. I nod. Darren's parents are wealthy, so every time we get a break no matter how short, they travel around. 

"Yeah I know." I mumble. "So you gonna be able to try out for football?" he asks. I shrug. "I dunno. My dad says he's going to talk Coach Diggs but I don't know if he has yet." I say. Darren nods and looks up when the bell rings. "I hope he's able to secure you a spot on the team. I'll catch you later." he jogs down the hall and disappears from sight. 

Yeah, you and me both.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 124 31
I'm battling with myself. I have been going through a lot. I have been getting hurt more often and caught myself crying, and losing people. Everythin...
1.1K 50 16
Bridgette had a friend, she betrayed her. Now, it's time for revenge... • • • #53 in Dontreadthis (LMAO) • • • Started: May 16, 2015 Finished: June 8...
464 63 16
"She is broken from the inside. He is broken on the outside. But together, they make something beautiful. Something, beautifully broken." Renae comes...
206K 2.8K 30
This story is about a girl and a boy who despise each other at first. But then their girlfriend and boyfriend cheated on them so they made up a plan...