EGO. (Zayn Malik #2)

By aleyeah

(SEQUEL TO I WANT IT BAD) The name is Alexandra Mikkel, aka Lexi. Age 19 almost 20, from Portland, Oregon... More

EGO: Prologue.
EGO: The Story.
EGO: Tough Girl.
EGO: Bienvenidos A Madrid.
EGO: The Day Off.
EGO: Bonfire Day.
EGO: Confessions In A Girls Day.
EGO: The Fancy Reason.
EGO: Happy Birthsmas.
EGO: Stranger.
EGO: Conflicts.
EGO: You Are.
EGO: New Year.
EGO: Moving Day.
EGO: Mr. Player.
EGO: Mood Swings.
EGO: Good Day.
EGO: Blackout.
EGO: The Visit.
EGO: Welcome Home.
EGO: Sorry And A Question.
EGO: Plotting.
EGO: Step One And Two.
EGO: Wrong Information.
EGO: Step Three And Four.
EGO: A Picnic And A Call.
EGO: Damn Confucius.
EGO: Manchester.
EGO: A Day With Baxter.
EGO: First Date, All Over Again.
EGO: Someone Is Happy.
EGO: Just One Answer.
EGO: Seriously?
EGO: Love.
THIRD BOOK.

EGO: I Still.

14.1K 267 21
By aleyeah

 A/N: HELLO PEEPS!!! so here you have another one, hope you like it, don't forget to comment and vote please!!! I love you all. A gift on the side as usual, I found it and start laughing really hard, because well it's funny and I like that movie. Today is dedicated to an amazing person @yesitstes she helped me with her magical rainbow to finish the chapter hahahahaha it's a true story!!! so yeah there you have it. Something I'll never forget to mention, I'm sorry for my grammatical errors, my language is not English so obviously I have errors. Remember to VOTE, COMMENT and SPREAD THE WORD. I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

 I was sobbing, that was the letter, the one they quoted in the movie. But somehow the words got to me. The words kept ringing in my head. When I was reading it one person came into my mind, one person only, the one I've been in love with for more than half a year, the one I miss so much. I guess I was crying really loud because I felt someone's arms around my shoulders, I hug him back, I knew who he was becaue of the way he smelled. I didn't want to let him go. Maybe just for one day, just one day we can go back to when there was no drama. When he was mine and I was his, just one day, to feel alive again, to feel like I have something to live for.

“Why are you crying Lexi?” He asked me without moving, his arms around my shoulders, mines in his waist.

“Beethoven” I manage to say and he chuckle. “Don't laugh!” I said moving but he hold me tight.

“Not yet” He whisperer and I knew what he meant.

“You have a girlfriend” I said and try to push him but it was useless.

“About that...” He started but I cut him off.

“Zayn, thanks for the book and the necklace, I really love them” I said trying to get out of his embrace, he sigh heavily and let me go.

“Thanks for the ring and the boots, I really loved them and that you remembered” He said with a soft voice, calm and beautiful.

“Yeah, well I wasn't so sure you would like them, you know with all the changes you had I didn't knew what to get to you, I honestly thought about a dozen mirrors, but then I remembered that I order the ring and the boots before so there was no turning back” I said too quickly without looking at him.

“Lexi...” He sounded off, like he was in deep thought.

“I'm sorry, I didn't meant it, I was just...GOD! I sound like an idiot right now” I was angry at myself, I was being so rude to him, but he was all lovely-lovely with me but he had a girlfriend. “Let's just leave it at THANK YOU, okay?” I said looking at him, he kinda looked, hurt? Nope, imagination again.

“HEY LOVE BIRDS, COME BACK” I heard someone shouting and my jaw droped when I saw it was Jordan, I swear to god I was going to kill him.

“RUN FOR YOUR LIFE NOW!” I shouted and took the box with the book and started runing towards him.

He let out a girly scream and I started runing after him, I throw the book and the box near Lauren I think and chase him through all the house, he was going to pay. We entered the kitchen, the living room, then the stairs, he tricked me because while I was looking in the rooms he was in the bathroom and then when I was about to get him, we tripped and roll down the stairs like in cartoons. We landed next to each other or at least I think because when I tried to open my eyes I couldn't I felt tired and sleepy but we always been thought that after big hit you should stay awake, so I force my eyes to open and just when I did I saw all my friends worried faces, now, if you haven't seen them from my angle, they look pretty weird or maybe it was the hit I got to the head that made me see them really weird. I started to laugh and they got concern I could see it in their faces, I tried to stand up and I couldn't I was dizzy I saw Jordan next to me with the same expresion I had I crawl to be just centimeters away from him.

“DON'T YOU DARE TO DIE, YOU BASTARD!” I shouted. Bad idea, my head started to hurt really bad.

“I'LL DIE IF I WANT!” He shouted back and then we started to laugh again. It was simpler with him, just to act stupid, just like Louis and Lauren.

“Are you okay?” Liam asked us.

“Just a minute” Me and Jordan said at the same time, making us laugh again.

After half an hour I could see straight, it was funny how dizzy I felt but I didn't want to tell everyone, lately since a guy dropped me while doing a dance my head was being a mess everytime I get hit. But it's not like I'm going to tell them that, right? Jordan and I got a lecture about runing inside a house from Liam, then Niall took his guitar and we started to sing christmas songs, Liam was recording us to update a quick message to their fans later. I was afraid for the response on that video because I was between Zayn and Jordan, their fans knew my past with Zayn but some of their fans that still followed me knew who Jordan was, I always said he was a friend but people always spread rumors. And just on cue, as Liam updated their youtube account I got thousands of mentions, asking who the guy next to me was, others asking if me and Zayn were back together and of course the haters, telling me I look ugly, that I was hurting Zayn, that I didn't deserve hanging out with them, the usual stuff. I just laugh it off. We eat some food that me and the girls manage to cook and then we were watching christmas especials on the t.v.

“Hey, Lexi who's house is it?” Niall asked all of the sudden, I froze for a second and realize everyone was staring at me. Well I had to be honest.

“Kyle's uncle's” I said looking at the t.v. Again like I just said nothing.

“Wait!” Harry said.

“Kyle? London Kyle?” Louis asked shocked.

“As Jay cousin's? Kyle?” Liam finished I just nodded.

“How...Why...?” Was all that Niall could said.

“Look, and before you all flip about me still being friends with Kyle” I paused for a second to took some air. “I still talk to Jay and yes, I've been involved in two races the last month” I said and I could see some kind of dissapointment on their eyes. “I know I said I wasn't going to race again, but I needed the money to eat, go shopping and of course this trip” I said letting out a sigh.

“Lexi, you promise!” Ali stated.

“I know, but I really needed the money, plus I get hurt worst at the academy” I said looking at Jordan for some support.

“Don't look at me babe, is your shit, not mine” He said.

“Such a great friend you turned to be” I said trying to sound mad at him, but I just couldn't.

“Sorry, but they scared the shit out of me, they are way much scary than you in the mornings” He said trying to hold back a laugh, just like everyone in the room.

“They are NOT!” I said and looked at their faces, even Zayn's face, Oh shit. “Okay, maybe a little, LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!” I yell.

They laugh but I just kept running to change and then running to the beach, damn! They are scary when they want to be. It was around three in the afternoon and we were just playing around like the stupid people we are. After a whole session of runing, playing, throwing each other at the water I sat down in the sand playing with the necklace in my fingers. Should I talk to him? Should I have a talk about.... ABOUT WHAT LEXI? What could I possibly talk to him?

“Are you okay?” I heard his voice, it never annoyed me before.

“Yes, I'm fine!” I said a bit harsh.

“Sorry that I care” He said and I felt bad.

“Sorry Zayn... I was annoyed” I said looking at my friends going far into the sea.

“Annoyed? About what?” He was pushy sometimes.

“Something I was thinking about, just drop it” I said with a deep and heavy sigh.

“Come on” He said taking my hand and pulling me up.

“What? Zayn, where?”

I couldn't said something else because he decided to just carry me over his shoulder and even I was trying to make him let go he didn't. So there I was staring at his bare back, my nose in the hem of his long shorts, better him than Niall because if he farted right now I was going to do something more than kill him. It was a long walk and as he kept walking I could see people giving us strange looks, some other recognize him and took photos. GREAT! Now we were going to be all over the internet. All of the sudden he stopped and he put me down. We were at the top of some rocks, you can see a people at their houses just celebrating. Then there I was in front of Zayn, who was looking at me with deep eyes. I knew he was about to ask something and that I wouldn't want to hear. He did a motion with his hand so I sit down next to him and I did. I waited for at least twenty minutes for him to speak his mind.

“Why did you broke up with me?” He asked and I laugh, was he being serious? I looked at him and saw that yes, he was being serious.

“Are you serious?” I asked him, he can't be. He knew why.

“Yes, I am” He reply. I thought about it for a minute, took some air and clear my head.

“You started to care about different things, about how you look, you wanted to spend more time with your fans which it was okay but you never payed attention to me, you went clubbing everynight and when I said I wanted to go with you, you started arguing that I was only going because I wanted to check up on you, when the only thing was that I wanted to spend some time with you” I looked at him in the eyes, he was really listening everything I was saying.

“Then you started to talk like one of those jerk guys from the t.v. Saying things like 'I'm so sexy that my girlfriend is so lucky' and yes before you ask, you did say that in an interview and on twitter” I let out a sigh, he seemed clueless like he was just realizing what he did.

“I couldn't take it anymore, I was though but I couldn't handle it. What I hated the most was that I knew I wasn't good enough for you since the beggining and yet I let myself fall for you hard, so in my mind I was being weak, something I really hate” I couldn't believe he was still there, listening to every word I was saying.

“Why did you left right after you broke up with me?” He said still looking at me but at the same time, his mind was somewhere else.

“Breaking up with you was hard, but what hurted the most was when I saw that you cared for five minutes and then you walked out of the bus, that's why I left, because I was weak and hurt.” I said looking somewhere else, because I was being weak again, but I just couldn't help it because that's how he made me feel most of the time.

“I'm sorry” He said trying to make me look at him but I didn't let him. He wanted me to talk so I was going to.

“Dude, I spent months crying over you, crying every time I saw you in a magazine kissing or hugging another girl, it killed me. Thank god Jordan was there for me, he helped me through all. He was the one that calm me when I got upset, the one that cheered me up everytime I was down. Everytime a new gossip about you and another girl he distracted me. He even fell from the stairs in the students building just to make me laugh." And that was a true story.

"Well in your defense, Jordan is a really nice lad, I can see why you like him" He stated, I didn't know if I should correct him or not. I didn't like Jordan and I made it very clear to anyone, but aparently he was determinated to think that I like him, when the truth is that I was still in love with Zayn, why didn't he understand that?

"I don't like him" I told him, looking into those deep hazel eyes than all of the sudden started to shine.

"But, you are always so...together" He said.

"I could never like Jordan, my heart is somewhere else" OMG LEXI!! Why? Why did you had to tell him that?!!

"Can I ask where is it?" He asked me. A voice in my mind told to just say it, right there, right now.

"With you..As stupid as it sounds I still love you..." I looked somewhere else, I couldn't believe I just told him that. I'm going to die.

I felt movement, of course he was leaving, I mean he had a girlfriend and I was his ex, of course I couldn't tell him I still love him, but stupid me told him. I TOLD HIM!! now I feel stupid and weak again. But then the next thing I didn't see it coming, LITERALLY I DIDN'T.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 187 11
Is acceptance important for a relationship? Maybe yes Will you agree to be tied with a person for lifetime but with no existence of "acceptance"? Ma...
150K 2K 44
in which zach herron meets the love of his life who just happens to be his bands photographer 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 : 𝟎𝟑/𝟏𝟒/𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 : 𝟎𝟒/�...
211K 3.9K 35
"Grayson you are too cute." "I could say the same about you."
8.2K 154 15
"Can you just stop doing that?" "No." "What the fuck? You have a sick mind ,Clifford!"