The Other Prior

By someonestillalive

●●●●●【 T H E O T H E R P R I O R 】●●●●● Sixteen year old, Alivia Prior finally chooses her faction. ... More

THE OTHER PRIOR
DISCLAMER
WARNING! 🚨
CAST
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Tobias
Chapter Five
Chapter Tris
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Four + Tris
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Epilogue
Epilogue (Ver. 2)
THANK YOU!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

96 19 5
By someonestillalive

N O T E | 📝

_____________________

  H I !  I ' M 
H E R E  A G A I N !

   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS, TOO FOR REACHING THE END!!! Kind of...

   But before the announcement, thank you so so so so much for reading this book. It means a lot to me, especially since you've reached the end, meaning (or assuming) you read the whole thing. This book went through a whole year of revising and I know it's not perfect, but it's as good as it can be as you read it. Thank you again, so so so much for the support!!

   Now, for the announcement... (*drum roll*)

   So, I've reread the epilogue I posted (the one you probably just read) and I didn't really like it. I was thinking of making another epilogue with the same characters as the previous one with revised wordings.

   And I was thinking of two things:

① Should I post the new one and wait for which version gets more votes?

② Or should I just post the 2 versions and just leave the other one there too?

   You guys can decide in the comments.

   Aaaaand  WE REACHED 1.2K READS YAAAAAAAAAY!! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE READS! I LOVE Y'ALL!!

_____________________

Follow, Vote & Comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 223 42
*COMPLETED* Angela Anderson, a future promising clever Erudite. Every member knows one day she'll be leading them. Good grades, good communication, t...
85.4K 1.5K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
115K 1.4K 102
#42 in Divergent (08/15/2018) #7 in Tris Prior (08/15/2018) #8 in Tobias Eston (08/15/2018) Disclaimer: I do not own the Divergent Series. FourTris p...
262K 7.2K 59
Tris Pedrad has two brothers. Zeke, who is two years older and Uriah, her twin. Of course they both are the annoying, protective older brother type...