road trip- finnpoe

By xanthetics

finn's a eighteen year old college art student, and poe's a nineteen year old college dropout. nonetheless, t... More

A/N
Poe.
Finn.
Finn.
Poe.
Finn.
Finn.
Poe.
Poe.
Finn.
Poe.
Finn.
Poe.
Finn.
Poe
Finn.
Poe.
Finn.
Poe.
Finn.
Poe.
Poe.
Finn.
Poe.
Poe.
Poe.
-
authors note
Poe.
another author's note since i apparently never learn to let a good thing end
author's note

hello again

551 19 5
By xanthetics

hello! i'm back here again to say two things:

one, thank you all SO much for getting this piece to 18k reads AND getting several awards for it! i can't express how much each and every one of you has contributed to this fic and how every comment and vote goes such a long way.

two, id like to formally apologize for all of you that got hooked to the man in the yellow mask because i lost all motivation for that piece. i want to write something finnpoe again, so PLEASE comment what kind of multichapter fic you would all like to see. thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.8K 33
One more year till Rey's dreams come true. She J's everything she wanted to have by the time she was 17. A car A job Great friends An acceptance le...
30.9K 363 11
Rey, a freshman student on a full-ride art scholarship at Crait College. After she moves into school with the help of her best friend Poe, she makes...
42.6K 1.1K 49
Rey has escaped her miserable life in Jakku and Is now trying to live a better life and that starts with going to Naboo to attend stormtrooper univer...
136K 3.3K 25
DISCLAIMER: this story is hella old and does not currently reflect my writing! Y/n is one of the last Jedi Luke Skywalker trained, besides Kylo Ren...