Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Grodd
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two

667 13 2
By EGvamp24

I sat in front of the window and my dad smiled but it frowned whenever he saw my appearance "What's wrong? Is Barry okay?" He asked and I frowned "Your son is fine.... Why didn't you tell me I was adopted?" I asked him and he sighed "Me and your mother were gonna tell you whenever you turned 18 but... yeah you were adopted." "Do you know my parents?" I asked and he shook his head. "I found you out in the alley next to my Office and you were alone, only you with a necklace and a note that said to keep you safe and had your name. I mean, I hid the necklace. I was gonna give you it when you turned 16 but when I went to get it was gone. Nobody claimed you so... We kept you as our own. We only told close friends and family." my dad told me and I nodded "So what about my birth certificate?" I asked and he smiled "I was a doctor, I forged one." He said and I nodded and started to get dizzy. "Mia, you okay?" My dad asked and I nodded "Yeah, I'm fine." I said and Barry came in as I stood up to leave. "Mia, why are you here? You are suppose to be resting" Barry said and I sighed "Barry, I'm fine." I said but I stumbled over my feet and Barry caught me "Barry, I don't feel so good" I cried in pain and I fell to the floor. " Mia? Mia! Someone help my daughter!" I heard my dad yell and I looked at Barry and heaved "I can't breathe" I said and I blacked out.

Barry POV

Mia fell to the floor and we yelled for help and the security guards came in to help. I called Joe telling him what happed and we took Mia to the hospital.

3rd person POV (One month after the Particle Accelerator blew)

Mia Allen sits in the therapist office staring into space as the therapist, Catherine, takes notes and sighs. "Have you had any episodes since the that day?" She asks and I shrugged "No... um well one time, uh I just felt so overwhelmed." "About?" She asked and I sighed "Uh I just felt broken. I haven't been sleeping well. I died and came back to life, nobody told me it was going to be hard. Every time I close my eyes, I'm afraid I'll go to that dark place. I don't feel like myself, I feel different. I feel like when I wake up from this dream, I won't be myself." I told Catherine and she wrote it all down in her notes and I frowned.

"When I crashed my car in the lake, I felt utterly weak, like I needed someone to come and rescue me. It's like I'm drowning over and over again, It's like I'm drowning in my own thoughts and I can't come up for air." I said as my voice started to get shaky. "You know when you're drowning, you don't actually inhale until right before you black out." "Yeah, It's called voluntary Apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. But then when you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore. It's actually kind of peaceful." I answered her and she smiled.

"Did you feel at peace before you?" "Before I died, I guess. I don't know. I was conscious for a few minutes, I was in and out." I told her and she nodded. "I have this crushing fear that something terrible is about to happen. Like the time when my mother died." "I have it listed in your files. What your talking about is, It's called hyper-vigilance, the persistent feeling of being under threat." Catherine told me and I frowned. "But it's not just a feeling, though. It's like it's a panic attack. You know, like I can't even breathe." "Like you're drowning?" she said and I nodded "So if you're drowning, and you're trying to keep your mouth closed until that very last moment, what if you choose to not open your mouth? To not let the water in? But if you hold off until that reflex kicks in, you have more time, right?" Catherine asked and I shrugged "Not much time." "But more time to fight your way to the surface?" She asked and I sighed "I guess." "More time to be rescued?"--- "More time to be in agonizing pain. And did you forget about the part where you feel like your head's exploding?" I said and she nodded. "If it's about survival, isn't a little agony worth it?" she asked and I frowned "And what if it just gets worse? What if it's agony now, and then, Then it's just hell later on? I keep seeing my mother everywhere." I asked and she smiled "you were a kid, the mind can trick you so, think about something Winston Churchill once said, lf you're going through hell, keep going" Catherine said and I just looked at the ground and thought about it.

(A/N: I felt the dialogue from teen wolf was perfect for this part. But all Dialogue is credited to Teen Wolf creator's)

Mia's POV

I woke up gasping for air and I was in S.T.A.R. Labs and on a bed "Hey, Hey. It's okay I got you, I got you." I heard Joe say as he came into vision. "Joe?" "Yeah, It's okay. You're at S.T.A.R. Labs, Dr. Wells is fixing a antidote for you." He said and I turned my head to see Barry watching me from the other room. "Joe, I don't want to die." "You're not going to die. Not on my watch." Joe said and I grabbed his hand and he tightened his grip. "I know you are scared, but Dr. Wells has every thing under control." Joe said and Dr. Wells brought over a small needle "This should do it. It should calm her down and stop what ever virus is in her." Dr. Wells said and they stuck the needle in my arm and I could feel my energy coming back, but I still felt different. I stopped shaking and I sighed in relief "Mia, are you okay?" Joe asked and I nodded and I used my power and it was stronger then it was before. I smiled as I stood up and Barry walked up to me and hugged me and I hugged back "Bar, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I left. I just wanted to here dad's side of the story." I cried and he smiled. "I'm just glad your okay." "I'm better than okay, I feel amazing. So what happened with the Man in Yellow?" I asked and they all laughed as Cisco and Caitlin hugged me.

"Wow I'm out for an hour and already learned that the guy who killed our mother escaped with the tachyons and Caitlin's fiancé is alive. Good to know." I said and Barry smiled and Joe came into Barry's lab "Hey, Bar, Mia." "You know my mom traveled around the world twice. She spent a semester abroad in Spain, and she loved it so much that she graduated, she went to Europe. Didn't stop till she'd been to a few dozen other cities. She always wanted to go back, but she never got a chance." Barry said looking at a snow globe our mom got us and I sighed "I offered to send you abroad when you were in college. Mia too." "I still want to." I added and he smiled.

"I remember.. I couldn't take off. the truth is, I'm stuck here... in Central City. Fear has kept me in that living room for 14 years. Joe, I was mad at you for being scared. But I mean, the truth is I was the one that was scared. I've been afraid of the Man in Yellow for my whole life. That's why I lost." Barry said and Joe sighed "When you two first moved in with us, I thought it was gonna be too much. I'm already a single dad. Finances were tough. And you were just a little boy and girl who just lost there mother. But, man, was I wrong." Joe laughed and I smiled "Within two weeks, you had changed the whole dynamic of the house. Suddenly, the house was filled with this... Light... This Energy. I mean, you two brightened up everything. You two had seen more darkness than any man will in a lifetime, and you never let it dim your soul. So there I was, thinking that I'm changing your life by taking you guys in, but... the thing is, you changed mine. So don't lose that light now, Bar. The world may need The Flash and the Silver streak, but... I need my Barry and Mia Allen." Joe said and I teared up a bit.

"Let's go home." Joe said as he hugged me and Barry and I smiled. We went home then Cisco and Caitlin were here "Hey guys" I said and I sat next to Cisco on the couch. Barry stood in front of Iris and I frowned as it got awkward and Barry sat next to me "What was that all about? Did I miss something else when I was out of it?" I asked and he sighed "Just forget it, I'll tell you later." Barry said and I nodded. "Oh One last thing before we put up the star. Mia, we all pitched in and got this for you, Happy Birthday." Joe said as he came in,  he gave me a big heavy box with silver wrappings. I heard a small bark and I frowned "No way!" "We all know how much you wanted it and I know you'll take care of her." He said and It was a Coton de Tulear (Coton for short) "Oh my god she's perfect" I said and I held her in my arms as she licked my face "I am gonna call her Bella" I said and she barked.

[A/N: thought a cute new character would be nice. :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.7K 1.7K 24
Zoe Sparks never believed in the impossible . . . until an accident made her the impossible. The night the S.T.A.R. Labs particle accelerator explode...
81.6K 1.8K 36
"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠." - Jodi Piscoult Cora Agápi is far from being a hero. She moved to Central City to get...
86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
22.7K 815 46
Anna Wells loved being a superhero. She loved putting on her blue suit and mask to run around the city, saving lives as Swift. But she didn't expect...