The Eldest Gilbert

By TiffanieEaton9

Briana is Elena and Jeremy's oldest sister. Damon has been trying to woe her. What happens when the original... More

Meet Briana
A note from Klaus
Protect my family
Alive
It should have been me
Klaus and Briana sitting in the tree
Best night of my life
thoughts from my soul
Key
He's alive
I Love You
What comes after the words
Congratulations
Please be awake
Esther
Evil
The demon child
Say yes already
He knew
not cause you harm
The promise
The beginning of an end

over before you know it

10.3K 304 1
By TiffanieEaton9

BRIANA'S POV

I awoke laying on a hard surface. I tried to move my arms but they wouldn't budge. My eyes flew open and I saw no one over me. I looked and saw I was alone in the room. What the hell? I examined the room further. There was a table with tools on it across from me. I was on a table tied down, both hands and feet. I started to yell "HELP!! HELP!! PLEASE!!" I had tears down my face. I heard the door open and saw Esther walk in. She smiled at me "I'm glad you are awake." I looked at her scared. "What are you doing?" She looked at me. "Your child can not be here. It will be an abomination to the world. It will kill you and everyone that I hold dear to me." I grew angry. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HARM MY BABY!" I yelled. I heard banging on the door. "Mother!" It was Rebekah. I had to get her to help me. "REBEKAH, HELP ME!" She screamed through the door. "MOTHER DO NOT HARM HER" I heard her banging on the door and trying to get it to open. 

Esther walked to the table and picked up a knife. "This will be over before you know it, my dear." I screamed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 213 37
Mya and Elena are twins. Except for mya has electrifyingly blue eyes they think they live a normal life but there dead wrong when the Salvatore's mov...
7K 132 45
Nevaeh Gilbert, sister to Elena Gilbert, she is loving and caring Gilbert. Will she fall in love with Stefan or Damon.
24.7K 670 16
Elena will have to choose -is it going to be Stefan or Damon-or maybe someone else ?! Someone strong, protective, fierce, noble and yet gentle!? Who...
39.5K 350 16
What if Damon and Stefan had a sister? This is the story about Sarah, a half vampire, half human hybrid. She's the Salvatores little sister and has b...