Eye of the Hurricane ▸ Scott...

Galing kay voidance

Ella Foster wasn't human, and she certainly refused to be a pawn. But there was still a lot for a girl like h... Higit pa

ACT ONE
i. THE BAD BEGINNING
ii. FIRST DAY FROM HELL
iii. APOPHENIA
iv. THE COLOSSEUM
v. THREE FOLD DEATH
xi. THE FIRST SHOT
xii. WOUNDS OF THE HEART
xiii. (NOT SO) HOTEL CALIFORNIA
ix. UNDER THE INFLUENCE
x. MISSING IN ACTION
xi. FOLLOW THE CURRENTS
xii. DEGREES OF SEPERATION
xiii. GUARDIANS
xiv. BOILING POINT
xv. ALL IS LOST
xvi. SACRIFICE
xvii. A TOKEN
xviii. BARDO
xix. LIGHT IN THE DARK
ACT TWO
xx. ETERNAL DARKNESS
xxi. BACK TO THE START
xxii. MORE HARM THAN GOOD
xxiii. TRANSFORMATION
xxiv. GALVANIZED
xxv. TRICKSTER SPIRITS
xxvi. CRIMINAL HIJINKS
xxvii. RHYTHM OF THE NIGHT
xxviii. MARKED
xxix. DEMONIC NINJAS
xxx. UNSOLVED CASE
xxxi. BREAKING POINT
xxxii. LETHARIA VULPINA
xxxiii. THE NOGITSUNE
xxxiv. MISSING IN ACTION
xxxv. IF ONLY
xxxvi. CAT AND MOUSE
xxxvii. THE DIVINE MOVE
xxxviii. THE AFTERMATH
EPILOGUE
SEQUEL

EYE OF THE HURRICANE

44.7K 845 70
Galing kay voidance

EYE OF THE HURRICANE

✢ ✢ ✢

Throughout the summer, things had calmed down in Beacon Hills. Ella Foster's problems were no longer revolving around the supernatural, but rather boys. Things between her and Scott were progressing slowly, and she didn't really know what the two of them were to each other. One thing was clear, though, whatever she felt for him he clearly reciprocated.

At the arrival of the school year, things take a turn for the worst. An alpha pack arrives in town, and they were out for blood. And Foster wasn't fond of them going after her best friend - Isaac Lahey. War lines were being drawn, and she and her friends had to do whatever it took to protect each other.

However, in their pursuit to fight back, they might just let out something even more insidious. Foster wanted a year that revolved around school, her friends, and Scott McCall. Instead, she got evil druids, demonic ninjas, and a fox with an insatiable thirst for chaos.

And much to her displeasure, it seemed that her enemies knew more about what she was than she did.

✢ ✢ ✢

GINNY GARDNER
as ELLA FOSTER

✢ ✢ ✢

Copyright © Tara | 2014

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi, and welcome to Eye of the Hurricane. Please don't steal Ella Foster or her plot lines. I really love her, and since you're this far along, I hope you love her, too. Hope you guys are all excited for season three!

However, that being said, I also don't own Teen Wolf. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV. I only own Ella Foster and her plot lines. I also own any and all other OCs that show up throughout the series.

You can also find the official Ella Foster playlist on my Spotify. There's a link to my account on my Wattpad profile!

Since this book two, it starts in season three. I hope you enjoy, and here's a little navigational guide to the series:

BOOK ONE: BEFORE THE STORM ( season two )

BOOK TWO: EYE OF THE HURRICANE ( season three a + b )

BOOK THREE: INTO THE WRECKAGE ( season four, season five a + b )

BOOK FOUR: TITLE COMING SOON ( season six a + b )

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6K 164 24
Ella Yearwood thought dealing with an Alpha and fighting a Kanima was hard but she had no idea of the storm about to come. See how well she copes wh...
120K 2.2K 28
**RE-WRITE** - In which a girl and her friends try to save a girl who is in a coyote body, try not to get sacrificed by the Darach, and fight off the...
13.1K 257 10
Final Installment of Emma Bradley's story. Teen Wolf Season 3b I do not own any of Teen Wolf's plot or characters, just Emma.
102K 2.9K 23
In which she tries to find herself again. ►►► [book 3 of the savior series] [season 5] [COMPLETED] DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF. ALL RIGHTS GO...