Princess of the Mafia

By Queen_of_DreamsIV

*MATURE CONTENT AND THEMES* *PLEASE 16 OR OLDER* *ALSO THIS BOOK IS UNDER A MAJOR CHANGE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT... More

Opening
Chapter 1: Lilah
Chapter 2: Alastair
Chapter 3: Lilah
Chapter 4: Alastair
Chapter 5: Lilah
Chapter 6: Alastair
Chapter 7: Lilah
Chapter 8: Alastair
Chapter 9: Lilah
Chapter 10: Lilah
Chapter 11: Lilah
Chapter 12: Alastair
Chapter 13: Lilah
Chapter 14: Alastair
Chapter 15: Lilah
Chapter 16: Alastair
Chapter 18: Lilah
Chapter 19: Alastair
Update
Chapter 20: Lilah

Chapter 17: Alastair

12.9K 164 9
By Queen_of_DreamsIV

   The limo came to a halt as the tinted window separating the limo lowered. Devin turned around to face us. He gave us a smile.

   "Here we are, Master Alastair. Mr. Thompson will be waiting for you abroad the Stella," he said as he began to get out of the limo. I downed my wine, put out my joint, and returned the glass to the bar. Lilah stood up as the door opened. Devin took her hand and helped her down as I followed. She stood and watched me as I patted Devin on the shoulder.

   "Thank you, Devin. Go back home. I'll call you when we're leaving LA," I said. He smiled at me as he bowed then returned to the limo.

   "The Stella?" Lilah asked as I took her hand and guided her to my private hangar.

   "Italian for star," I explained as we closed distance with the massive jet, fit for 18 passengers. It was painted matte black with tinted windows. Along the tail read Stella di LeBlanc in gold lettering. 

   Jonathan Goldsworth, my pilot, stood at the bottom on the stairwell. He smiled as he saw us. I took Lilah's hand and made our way over there. I could feel her hand become sweaty as we neared the plane.

   "Couldn't we have found a place in the city?" She asked as she gripped my arm. I smiled.

   "Afraid of heights kitten?"

   "No," she said quietly. I knew she was lying by the way she gulped as we neared the jet.

   "Lying is bad, you know. God is against it."

   "You're religious?"

   I smiled at her. "Are you?"

   "Not since my grandmother," she whispered quietly as we finally made it to the jet. I reminded myself to ask her about that later. Jonathan smiled at us as he gestured for us to go aboard. I allowed Lilah to go first and once she was aboard, she stopped as she looked around.

   The interior was mostly hand carved mahogany and white leather. There were 5 bedrooms in case I wanted guest, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a game room, and of course the flight cabin. Once you walked aboard, you entered the living room with floor mounted white leather couches and a 80 inch flat screen TV mounted to the wall. The walls were dark mahogany while in others it was cherry wood. As Jonathan closed the door behind me, Lilah was bending over to peek out the windows.

   "This thing is so cool!" She exclaimed as she ran down the hall where the bedrooms were.

   I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned to see Jonathan. I smiled at him.

   "We will be leaving in 10 minutes, sir," he signed. As long as I knew him, he had been deaf. He had once told me that he was born hard of hearing and gradually went deaf later in life. I often felt sorry for him but he seemed so happy.

   "Thank you," I said to him. He could read lips. He bowed to me then walked down another hall to the flight cabin. I turned on my heel and found Delilah in the master bedroom. She was looking out the floor to ceiling windows of the room, at the rear of the plane.

(Something like this but imagine it at the rear of a plane. Perks of being rich)

   "How is this even possible?" She asked as she put her hand to the window. I leaned in the doorway.

   "Same windows as any other plane, just bigger."

   She turned to face me and blushed. The plane engine started and she ran towards me. She gripped my arms as we began to move. I could hear her heart hammering inside her chest as she dug her nails into my arms. As we rose from the ground, her grip loosened but remained. I chuckled and she looked up at me.

   "So you are afraid of heights," I concluded as she slowly released me. She still stood rigid in front of me.

   "No. Flying," she replied as she kept her back to the wall. I smiled as she looked out the windows. We left the runway and I felt her heart speed up as the runway and hangar began to shrink away us.

   I took her hand. "Would you like to go sit down? We could watch a movie until we get there. It'll take us about an hour to get to LA."

   After a few seconds, she took my hand and let me guide her down the hall. I sat her down in the couch furthest from the windows. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch, I turned on the TV to Netflix. I could feel her beautiful grey eyes on me as I scrolled through the selection of movies. I scrolled quickly past the romance section before looking over at her with a smile.

   "Sorry, kitten, but I don't do romances," I told her as I found one of my all time favorites: Deep Blue Sea. 

   "I hate romances anyways," she explained. "I prefer horror movies. Especially the classics like the original Carrie or IT or Nightmare On Elm Street."

   "What about the remakes?"

   She gave me a burning look. "Don't bring up those disgraces. Those were terrible and should be taken from the big screen. I hate each and every single one. Especially Nightmare On Elm Street."

   I chuckled and withdrew another rose rolled joint. "There are some remakes that were pretty good."

   "Oh really? Name three."

   I lit it. "It, Rob Zombie's Halloween was pretty good, and Poltergeist."

   She sat up straighter with the look that told me she was ready to put me in my place. "Okay, Poltergeist was complete and utter shit. The 1982 version was the best. Heather O'Rourke made it perfect. Rob Zombie's Halloween was okay for someone who had never seen the original Halloween but that movie was also trash. Rob Zombie focused too much on Michael's back story then cramping the rest of the slasher into the last 20 minutes. I haven't seen the new IT but I don't plan on it because the original sparked my fear of clowns but I have heard that it did do pretty well."

   I smiled as I took a long drag. "What about books turned to horror movies?"

   "So most of Hollywood?"

   "What?"

   She rolled her eyes. "Most of Hollywood's movies are based off novels or comics. And most of the horror and slashers are based off either a novel or a legend or a true story."

   "Fine," I said, flicking the ashes into an ash tray. "What do you think are the best horrors?"

   "The Haunting. the Conjuring series was pretty good, Elm Street, Halloween, the original Psycho, the Shining, Rose Red. I really love Stephen King's novels," she replied as she pulled out her phone. I tried to peek at the screen. She couldn't be texting someone, could she?

   "Stephen King is iffy. The Lawnmower Man was by far the worst. Now if you want a good horror/mystery book, read Dean Koontz. Actually," I stopped to think, taking a quick puff. "I think I have some Dean Koontz books at the manor."

   Her grey eyes lit up. "Really?!"

   I threw my head back and laughed. Suddenly, she quickly reached across my body to snatch the remote from me. Her boobs pressed up against me as her hand slipped and she fell in my lap. Her boobs were pressed down right on my dick and I felt myself tense up. Do not get a boner, I told myself as she quickly pulled herself away, remote in hand.

   "I am so sorry," she quickly apologized as she tucked her hair behind her ear. I put my leg on my knee, trying to cover my boner.

   "I'll be right back," she said as she ran down the hall and slammed a door shut.

   I turned off the TV, waited a few seconds to calm down, then followed her. She had run into the bedroom beside the master. The second biggest room and the only one sharing the master bathroom. I knocked on the mahogany door then waited.

   "Princess? Can I come in?" I asked in a soft voice.

   There was silence.

   "Delilah? Princess, let me in."

   I knocked a few more times before the door finally opened. She wouldn't look at me. I hooked my finger under her chin and forced her beautiful grey eyes to look into mine.

   "Hey, don't worry. I know that was an accident. Don't be embarrassed," I told her in a quiet voice. She looked away but when I raised my eyebrow she looked back.

   "I didn't mean to," she said in a whisper. I gave her a soft smirk.

   I chuckled. "Of course not. No one plans to fall on someone's dick."

   She started to giggle and I smiled as her beautiful smile was brought back. She looked at me with those big grey eyes and my heart almost melted. Then I remembered: I need to question her.

   "Kitten?"

   "Yes?"

   "Can I ask you a few questions?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 γ€€In editing process, first book, revamping in progressγ€€ ❝ πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝒢𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ÿπ’Άπ“ƒπ‘”π‘’π“‡ 𝐼𝓃 π’΄π‘œπ“Š πΏπ‘œπ‘œπ“€ 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
2.1M 51.3K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...
102K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...
404K 9.6K 61
(My other books are better) 😭) Lelia Malik: a petite girl who was forced to go to Italy from her very very very strict Pathan parents. With her 'fri...