Chapter 15: Lilah

Finally, Jacques stepped back to admire his work: my makeup. He gave me a mirror and I almost dropped it. I actually looked stunning. Jacques gave me a lilac smokey eye with silver glitter, long dramatic winged eyeliner, and false lashes. He filled in my thin eyebrows, colored my lips a matte espresso, lightly contoured and highlighted my cheeks, and gave me a thin covering of foundation. He said he didn't want to cover up my freckles so he barely put any foundation on my face.

   "What do you think, missy?" Jacques asked, he and Lily both watching me with a hopeful gaze

   "I don't know what to say! It's beautiful," I whispered, gazing in the mirror. I turned my head to see myself from every angle, thinking that this image will melt away and I'll be left with my plain face. They both sighed in relief of my answer. 

   "Lilah, sweetheart, you're a girl," Lily inquired in an Italian accent and we all laughed. They both took me up the grand marble staircase, down the hall, into my room, and sat me on my plush bed. I was wrapped up in one of Jacques pale pink silk robes and white furry slippers. He ordered me to close my eyes and I obeyed. I smiled to myself even though I hate surprises. So there I sat: wrapped in barely anything in a stranger's home waiting for his servants to dress me.

   What the hell am I doing?

   I honestly didn't want to admit it but I wanted to know my dark, brooding captor. I wanted to know his past, why he decided to take me, why he's pampering me. Then again, I was happy to be taken care of like a queen than kept in a dark cellar being raped. At least I felt a little loved, even if I'm just here until Dad gets the money and I go back to being poor and trading blowjobs for extra cash.

   "Okay, miss Lilah," Lily finally said in a singsong voice. "Open your eyes!"

   I opened my eyes and gasped.

   Jacques held the golden hanger of a stunning milky white dress. The top part of the dress was made from floral lace with little cup sleeves and an open back. The bottom, or skirt or whatever it's called, of the dress was satin where the front hem stopped above my knees, gradually got longer, and the back fell just below my knees. There was a silk sash tied in a bow at my waist to make it all come together. It was so gorgeous. Lily held a pair of white velvet wedged heels with little bows on the straps. Everything fit for a princess for a night around town.

 Everything fit for a princess for a night around town

(Imagine these heels just white)

   "Well?" Jacques asked fearfully after I hadn't said anything in a few minutes. 

   "It's so pretty. It'll look so bad on me though. I don't have the body for it." I answered sadly as I got up to feel the silk sash. It was so slick and cool in my hand as I let it fall.

   "Miss, hush," Jacques said as he took the dress off the hangar. "You are going to look beautiful. Now let's get this dress on you."

   They took me into my closet where I was placed in front of the full length mirror. He and Lily both helped me into the white dress- pulling it over my head, Lily zipping it up as Jacques tightened the bow. Much to my amazement, the dress fit perfectly to my form. It actually gave me a form! I had hips, even an hour glass figure as I turned around several times in the full length mirror in my closet. My long hair thankfully covered my exposed back that I was very self conscious about. Lily came beside me with a black Iro Ashville leather jacket. Those things were almost $2,000!

   "Whoa, am I really gonna wear that?" I asked Lily as she smiled. 

   "Of course you are!" She handed it to me and I put it on. It fit perfectly, looking better than the one I already bought today. I might have to go return everything if I can get it a million times better from Alastair. I twirled around on the pedastol in front of the mirror and I actually felt beautiful. Then I remembered my legs were showing. And that meant my scar too.

   "Um, do we have any pantyhose?" I asked as I began to cover my leg with my other leg. I almost lost my balance in the heels.

   Jacques looked down and noticed the scar I was desperately trying to cover. He frowned at me then crouched to gently ran his finger over the raised scar. I flinched away. No one really touched my scar because some said it looked ugly. And they weren't wrong. Well, it was that and also I never showed it. Its a miracle I'm still able to walk because it was so mangled and burnt when I was three. Thankfully, it was only on half of my leg, going up to my thigh and slightly on my stomach.

   "Miss, it looks fine. It shows you can face anything," Lily said with a reassuring hand on my shoulder. Jacques again ran his soft finger over the raised parts of my scar again, a thoughtful look on his face.

   "Lily's right," Jacques agreed as he rose to face me. "It looks good. Like a battle scar. You shouldn't hide it. You should embrace it as it shows you are even more beautiful."

   I wrinkled my nose. "I don't know who would think scars are pretty."

   Jacques smirked. "Personally, I always thought scars were sexy. Especially on Alastair."

   "Jacques!" I squealed in laughter as he growled. He and Lily both began to laugh as we heard a knock on the closet door. They looked at each other then Lily ran to go open it. I began to madly blush as the handsome- no sexy Alastair walked into my closet.

Jacques Giovanni

Age: 34Parents: Alido and Christine GiovanniBorn In: South KoreaLiving In: Las Vegas, NevadaHair Color: naturally blonde but dyed brownEye Color: light brownSkin Color: creamHeight: 6'0Weight: 217

Age: 34
Parents: Alido and Christine Giovanni
Born In: South Korea
Living In: Las Vegas, Nevada
Hair Color: naturally blonde but dyed brown
Eye Color: light brown
Skin Color: cream
Height: 6'0
Weight: 217

(Lily will come later!)