Help Me...

Від To_Dazzling_Darkness

Matsumoto Takanori, a 15 year old high schooler who is a very sweet young male and lives a happy life with hi... Більше

Help Me...
Help Me... chpt. 2
Help Me... chpt. 3
Help Me... chpt. 4
Help Me... chpt.5
Help Me... chpt. 6
Help Me... chpt. 7
Help Me... chpt. 8

Help Me... chpt. 1

287 11 3
Від To_Dazzling_Darkness

The first day of the month of June . Where all the birds chirp, but poops on your window and car, black and yellow bees and wasps that people stay away from fly around and produce honey from plants. Takanori is sitting at the park lying on green grass. He makes a deep sigh and found a butterfly flying past his chest. He giggled as it landed on his nose. It then flew away. Takanori smiled and stood up and dusted his clothes off.

"It's almost sunset. I better get home.." Takanori said to himself. He grabbed his book bag from the ground and began walking down the street.

"Taka!! Taka-chan!!!" A girl called out to the short male.

"Hi Nana." He smiled at the girl who was standing by his side. She was a bit taller than Takanori and was his best friend since 8th grade.

"I heard that you fell in love with some dude at the police station. He is very young. Whats his name again?" Nana smiled and nudge Takanori's side gently.

"Ahh... don't mention it... he'll never fall for me." Takanori playfully pouted. Nana smiled at the shorter male and lied a hand in his puny shoulders.

"Don't say that. You're a beautiful male and he would definitely fall for you.." They continued walking. "And besides, did you see the way he looked at you? I definitely saw him glare at your ass... and then he looked you up and down. He's gonna fall for you."

Takanori smiled at his best friend's words. He kinda agreed. He did witness the way the guy looked at Taka. By the way, the guy that they are talking about, his name is Suzuki Akira. "I think I can agree with you." Suddenly, they saw that guy walking out of the police station with his bag. He was tall, had blonde and black hair, a couple earrings on his ears, and had on a white button down shirt with black pants. He happen to see Takanori and Nana walking that direction.

"Oh! Hey Nana. Hey Takanori!" Akira greeted with a smile. Takanori blushed and bit his lip.

"H-hi..." Takanori responded shyly.

"I have a question Akira. How old are you?" Nana asked and wrapped his arms around Takanori's shoulders.

"I'm 18. Just finished high school." Akira smiled. "Where are you two headed?"

"I'm going home. So is he. I live right across the street over there. He lives farther." Nana spoke. Takanori rolled his eyes and was still silent. "Well see you guys. Gotta go." Nana walked to her home and left Takanori and Akira alone.

"Soo..." Takanori broke the silence and didn't lay an eye at Akira.

"Want me to walk you home?" Akira asked. Takanori shrugged and smiled. Akira wrapped his arms around Takanori's shoulder and walked down the street. "So, what are you planning to do in the future?"

"I want to be a Japanese rocker. As the vocalist. I have really good vocals. My professional music teacher says I do. And I sing on my free time during class. Well, hum..." Takanori smirked.

"Ahh... let's become best friends. We can hang out and I can tell you about my job at the police station. Wait.. how about tomorrow? I can show you around the station." Akira smiled and ruffled Takanori's hair.

"Sure!" Takanori was indeed happy and excited. He wants this day to come fast. "What time?"

"Ehh... let's say about...12:00pm." Akira said while checking in the time on his phone.

"Okay. That's cool! Oh! my house is right there. Let me get going. Thank you so much!" Takanori hugged the taller male. Akira hugged back and smirked. As Takanori walked away to his house, Akira bit his lips and smiled. He then licked his lips and walked away.

"Mom! Dad! Me ish home!" Takanori yelled up the stairs. His mom came downstairs and hugged him.

"How was school?" Takanori's mom asked. She is very overprotective and wants Takanori to be the best she wants him to be.

"Same as always mom." Takanori pecked his mom's cheek and went upstairs to his bedroom. He put his book bag on the floor and flopped down on his bed. He sighed and smiled.

Gosh... he is so hot...

Takanori thought. He closed his eyes, but before he could, his father walked in. "Hello Matsu."

"Hey dad." Takanori sat up and looked at his dad who held something behind his back. "What's that?"

"Here... Your mother and I went to a store. You know... those stores that teens like these da--"

"Hot topic."

"Yeah. And your mother saw this necklace and she said,'Oh my. Takanori will definitely love this.' So, we decided to buy you this..." His father handed out a small box with a yin yang necklace that had diamond studs around the yin yang symbol.

"Dad... you didn't have to give me this... this is just awesome!"

"And expensive..." His father mumbled. Takanori giggled and put the necklace back in the case.

"Thanks dad." Takanori hugged his father. He took the box from his father and sat it on his inn table. His father left the room. He stripped off his clothes and put on a pair of soft pajama pants and a tee shirt. He flopped on his bed again and closed his eyes.

"Takanori!!! Takanoriiiii!!!! Taka!!!" His mom called 3 times. Takanori groaned and went down to the living room.

"Huh?" Takanori was in his peaceful nap. Probably dreaming of Akira. So now he is kinda irritated.

"We are planning a move up day party for you this year. You're going to the 11th grade. Aren't you happy?" Takanori's mom hugged him tightly and smiled. He sighed and hugged back hesitantly.

"I'm happy." he gave a fake smile. He wasn't very pleased at how they interrupted his peaceful sleep.

"Okay. Well, goodnight so--." Takanori was already upstairs before his mother finished her sentence. Takanori wanted that sleep, so, he was gonna get it. He flopped back on his bed after locking his room door and turning off his light.

It is now Saturday morning in Japan. Takanori woke up very excited. Today, he's going to see his crush at the station today. Boy, he was waiting for this day to come. He couldn't wait to see his crush. So, he took a nice refreshing, clean shower, brushed his teeth, and put on a pair of ripped skin tight jeans and a long black shirt that stopped to his upper mid thigh with a super long sweater that stopped at his knees. He styled his hair and went to his parents bathroom. He searched through his mother's make up bag and applied eyeliner and Chapstick. He then put on perfume which had a very sweet and seducing scent to it.

"I actually look good.. now I'm hungry." Takanori left his parent's bathroom and went downstairs to his kitchen. No sigh of his parents anywhere.

Must be at work...

Takanori thought. He took out a box of chocolate fudge pop tarts. He looked through the box if there were any more left. Well... there's a half of pop tart left. Takanori didn't want to eat that. He knew his father ate it. So he passed on the pop tart. He went in the fridge. There was left over eggs and sausage left. So, he took that out the fridge and put it in the microwave for 2 minutes. After that, he began eating. He just stood up and ate his breakfast.

Ding dong...

The door bell rung. Takanori walked to the door and peeked through the peep hole. It's Akira. The boy Takanori dreams of day and night. "Coming!" Takanori yelled out and opened the door for Akira. "Hey Akira." Takanori smiled and twirled the end of his hair.

"You look nice today." Akira smiled and put his hands in his pocket. Takanori smiled back and said,"thank you."

"So... you wanna go now or wait until 1:00? That's when i normally arrived to work." Akira asked.

"Uhh... whatever's cool for you. We can wait here if you want." Takanori guided Akira inside his home. "You can sit on the couch. Are you hungry?"

"Ehh..." Akira felt his stomach grumble. "Yes. I am. Hehe.." Akira smiled.

"Okay... I'll make you some eggs and sausage." Takanori was quite nice today. He went inside the kitchen and began to cook the meal for Akira.

Wow... I'm really liking this dude.

Akira thought. He smiled at his thought and rubbed his thighs.

"Woof woof!" A small dog barked and ran up to Takanori.

"Koron!" Takanori grabbed the small chihuahua and kissed him. "oh! Akira. this is my little dog Koron. Say hi Koron..." Takanori waved Koron's paw to Akira.

"Aww... he's a cute dog." Akira said still sitting on the couch.

Takanori is cute also... very cute...

Akira thought. Takanori put the dog down,washed his hands, and made Akira's plate. He gave it to Akira and sat next to him on the couch. "Thank you!" Akira said and took a bite of the sausage. "Wow... this is delicious!!" Akira ate the rest of his food. Takanori smiled at the cuteness of Akira.

After a few minutes, Akira was finished his food. "I'm full... what time is it?" Akira rubbed his stomach. Takanori checked the time on his iPhone.

"It's 12:30." Takanori said. Akira nodded and suddenly went to a smirk.

"Wanna see something?" Akira asked. Takanori tilted his head.

"See what?"

"I have biceps and abs." Akira stood up and pulled his shirt up a bit to show his abs. Takanori's eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Wowwwww...." Takanori said his eyes still focused on Akira's abs. Then, he showed the smaller teen his biceps on his arms. "Nice! I like them." Takanori squeezed them with his small and soft hands.

"Yup. Hey, let's get going." Akira said. Takanori nodded and they both left the house. Akira had his arm around the smaller teen's shoulder. They were walking down the street and chatting a bit as they were on their way to the police station. A group of guys were walking past them with a cigarette in their mouths.

"Yo!" The taller guy with blue hair said while he nodded his head up. Takanori rolled his eyes and continued walking with Akira. The guys grabbed one of Takanori's wrists.

"Dude! Get off!" Takanori pulled off and hugged Akira's arm. Akira looked down at Takanori and looked back at the guys. He gave the guys a look of anger and was about to punch one of the guys in the face, but they ran away in fright of Akira. Takanori wondered why the guys ran away so fast. He thought, "Were they really afraid of Akira?" Well, Takanori knew that Akira was strong and powerful. Stronger than Takanori actually. Well of course Akira is stronger than Takanori. Takanori is puny.

"Wow... you scared them away with just one move... how did you do--"

"Taka... those guys are very disrespectful and their ass holes. I beat up their one friend the other day because he nearly insulted me. So, that guy is somewhere hiding. And now these guys think they are all cool and shit when they aren't actually." Akira asked.

"Hmm..." Takanori hummed and continued walking with Akira.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived to their destination. Tokyo Police Headquarters. It's a huge building with lots of people walking back and forth with either suits or police outfits. A couple of guys came by in front of us. "Hey Akira. And hello... uhh..."

"This is Matsumoto Takanori, my best friend." Akira smiled. A guy with black raven hair nodded.

"I'm Shiroyama Yuu. You're a cute little dude." He held out his hand to give Takanori a handshake. Takanori gave him a hesitating handshake.

"I'm Uke Yutaka." The boy with brown long and curly hair with a bang in front of his right eye said. He was tall and very slim. He had some biceps. So did Yuu. Akira smiled.

"Ehh... how old is he? He looks... young....er..." Yuu asked.

"I'm 15..." Takanori said and twirled his hair. Akira leaned in to Yuu to whisper in his ear.

"I think he is really sexy." Akira whispered and smirked. Yuu nodded at the statement. Akira went back to Takanori's side.

"Well... we are about to go get lunch. See ya!" Yutaka said and waved goodbye and brought Yuu along with him. Takanori pursed his lips and looked up at Akira.

"What did you say to Yuu in his ear?" Takanori smirked and crossed his arms. Akira was tinted red now. He bit his bottom lip and put his hands on the small shoulders of Takanori. He leaned his face in to Takanori's.

"Don't worry about it..." Akira then kissed Takanori's cheek. He smiled and so did Takanori. Well, for him, it was more like an awkward smile. He did blush, which made Akira smirk. He grabbed Takanori's hand and they began walking to his office.

"This is my office. The papers you see on the table are more likely records. There's my computer. Right now we are trying to solve this case of Sakura Shizawa. She was kidnapped last month, but.... she died. So, we are looking for the kidnapper. I've been busy for the past 2 weeks, but I'm taking a break today." Akira said and smiled. Takanori nodded and scratched his head.

"I feel bad for her. I hope I don't ever get kidnapped...." Takanori said and looked down at the floor. Akira closed his office door and sat down on his chair. Takanori sat on the edge of the desk by Akira.

"Taka... I'm by your side all the time. You will never get kidnapped. Especially when I'm here." Takanori found these words very affectionate.

"Aww... Akira. That's sweet." Takanori smiled and kicked his legs. Akira laid a hand on Takanori's knee.

"I'm a very affectionate and romantic guy. You should already see that." Akira laughed a bit. "Want some coffee?"

"Yeah sure." Akira stood up to get Takanori his coffee from the lounge. Once he came back, he passed it to Takanori and sat back down. Takanori sipped his coffee. "Ahh... it's good." Takanori said and smiled at Akira. A warming smile.

"You know... I've been wanting to say this to you, but you are very very beautiful." Takanori looked up at Akira when he said that. Takanori didn't expect these words. 'Very very beautiful' is what described Taka. His face became red. His blushes made Akira giggle.

Later that night, Akira had walked Takanori home. It was very dark and street lights brightened the streets a bit. No cars or anything. But there was one car. It was a block away from Takanori's home. It was a black van with a signal dish on top. There was a group of 4 men inside the van. They most likely stalking Takanori and his family on the computer.

"So when are we planning on kidnapping the kid?" The guy with light brown hair asked.

"Special occasion. They are having a move-up-day party on June 19. We can get him then. Kill his parents and grab the kid. His brother... we'll do something with him." The leader said and went back on his computer.

"This is gonna be--"

"Shhhh!!! Focusing..." The leader shut the other dude up and went back on his computer. On the computer screen, it had an image with Takanori on it. It had all of his info on it. Even personal pictures (selfies and etc.)

"Ooohh... he's gonna be a good one.. he's cute too..." The leader said. He then made a laugh that was very sneaky and creepy.

To be continued....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Karma Від 🫧

Романтика

24.2K 925 66
🏅completed🏅 He's not the type to get into people's business but when a certain player decides to play his best friend it was his turn to make sure...
1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
The Mansion Від Idk

Фанфіки

185K 4.6K 17
{No quirks, after highschool AU} Some of the boys from Class 1-A and some from other classes have joined money to buy a mansion. Everyone has their o...
Bullied Girl is a Billionaire ☑ Від snickers

Підліткова література

110K 4.4K 49
*Story set in Japan* "You are not Nakanishimatsu Aya when you're going to that school, you're Matsuzaka Aya. No one should know your real identity,"...