How To Win A Guy In 30 Days

Od Grlgonegrey

"The day Eric Brazen proved the world that Vanessa Graham was not invincible as she claimed to be, atleast in... Více

+
How To Lose
How To Overreact
How To Plot
+
How To Disappoint
How To Vanish
+
How To Not Care
How To Stink
+
How To Be Rated
How To Raise Charity
+
How To Visit
How To Get An Address
+
How To Ogle
How To Get Inspired
+
How To Earn Wrath
How To Race
How To Not Get Caught
+
How To Make a Nightmare a Reality
How To Ignore The World

Author's Note

58 3 1
Od Grlgonegrey

Hey Guys!!

First and foremost, thank you for giving my book a chance. Like seriously man it's so awesome*giggling*. I don't know if you stumbled, or maybe even tripped falling to my book so yet a thank you.

Next in line, all characters and incidents come straight away from my messed up labyrinth of a brain. Yes it's twisted and psychotic.

Any characters, incidents and events (both are same lol) are purely fictitious.

Any resemblance to characters, living or dead, oh and also undead (you never know even vampires are real these days) are purely*sprinkling holy water*coincidental. I swear by the Heavens that I'm not a culprit.

No animals were harmed during the making, scratch that, writing of this book. Save for pesky mosquitoes, ants and anything that doesn't scare the living shit out of me. And also small.

Warning *alarms ringing*: This story is based on an immature seventeen year old girl who clearly doesn't know wrong from right. Don't just bear with us alongside the story. If this book doesn't entertain you or makes you roll your eyes one o' one times, then this is not the book for you.

This is the first draft....so just bear with the grammatical errors. Be free to correct them.

Reads🙆....Let's see,

1K [That's hella long way to go]
5K [I'm coming for you babe 😎]
10K[I'll see you sooooon]
50K[Painfully late ]
100K[no words]
500K[hmmm, you are far far far away my friend]
1M [*snort* *cough* *choke* I'm dead]

Hope you enjoy reading:-)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

909K 80.9K 38
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
181K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
73.3K 2.3K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
705K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!