Daft || Malum

بواسطة GiraffeLegsLuke

"Don't be daft, Michael," Ashton laughs. "Calum's straight." ⓒ Cover by quantum-fags المزيد

Cold Feet
Strawberry
"Gel"
Kiss Me
Hot Murderer
Screen Play
Hemms Lukeing
Pizza Spaceships.
Water Works
Still No Date For The Prom?
Calyum
References
Cuddle Me Clifford
Poisoned Youth
Drum Sticks
Hair Dye Again
Pierce The Brow
Movies
Character Ask
Jane The Ripper
Character Answers
No Shirt Party
Tacos and Blackmail
Bedtime Comedy
Bath Time with 5SOS
Snapbacks and Song Lyrics
Counting Snow
Milkshakes With Darwin
Luke Smash
Chaotic Symphony
I'm Michael
Frick More Biotches, Get Even More Money
Cold Shoulders
Showering with 5SOS
Lashtonless
Adventure Time
Marriage Counselling
ℰND
Fun Facts (skit)
Alternate Ending

Hair Dye

27.3K 600 709
بواسطة GiraffeLegsLuke

I stared at my band mate intently as he played FIFA with Luke.

We were set to go on tour in two weeks, currently we are staying at our home sweet kind of a temporary home in the UK. We had forced Ashton into getting the groceries for us, he was out voted and he doesn't like FIFA much anyway.

I scrunch up my face casually and snap a picture of the outcome, posting it on twitter with no explanation or caption. Not that our fans would mind.

"Hey boys, what colour should I dye my hair?" I ask, pulling a lock of faded blueish hair in front of my eyes and examining it.

"I don't know, dye it yellow." Luke says absentmindedly, scoring his first goal against Calum.

Luke's laughter was cut short, I look up when Luke shouts in protest.

Almost immediately my eyes are locked with a pair of deep brown, owned my none other than our bass guitarist, Calum.

He examines my entire face before scrunching his nose and pouting ever so slightly, his thinking face.

"Unpause the game." Luke demands, breaking the short silence. After no reply he walks off in the direction of the kitchen muttering something about coffee.

"I think you should dye your hair dark purple Mikey." Calum says excitedly, flashing me a cheeky smile.

I roll my eyes and chuckle, "I don't think so."

"I think you'd look great with the right shade of purple, it'd match your shirt." He looks offended, his mouth slightly agape and his puppy dog eyes getting wider if possible.

I groan loudly, "Fine, you're texting Ashton to get the hair dye though." I state, pointing a finger at him.

He immediately gets his phone out and taps away at the touch screen. He throws his phone onto the couch and yells a triumphant done.

"What now Calum?" I ask, throwing an arm across the back of the couch.

He takes a seat next to me, his bicep brushing my hand causing him to jump, "God Michael you're freezing." without hesitation he grabs my hands and tries to warm them up.

"Guys, we're out of creamer." Luke says, halting at the doorway with a hand gesturing into the kitchen behind him.

Mine and Calum's heads snap towards him as he looks at us before he retraces his steps awkwardly.

That's when I realized Calum's attempt at warming my hands was putting them on either side of his neck with his hands on top of mine.

"Well that was weird." I say casually, pulling my hand away to retrieve my phone from my pocket.

"Movie?" Calum suggests, getting up and dropping my hand onto the couch.

I glance at it before turning to Calum with a pout, "It's cold."

"I'll be back in a minute, cry baby." he says, bending over to the cabinet that has all our movies in it.

Not going to lie, Calum Hood has quite the nice booty. I watch it bounce up and down as he moves it in tune with the song he's humming quietly. Some catchy mainstream song that will end up getting stuck in my head.

He gets settled, farther away than before, and the movie starts.

"Why Calum?" I groan as the title screen displays The Notebook.

"I like this movie." He replies, eyes not leaving the screen after he presses play.

"You cry every time you watch it." I state.

"So?"

"Why not watch it by yourself?"

"Because I need a shoulder to cry on and someone to cuddle." He says in a 'duh' tone, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

I just groan in response, it's not like I could take him away from his current favourite movie.

"Why not get Luke to watch it with you? He has very girly legs, which makes him venerable to heartbreaking chick flicks." I whine, throwing my head back to rest on the couch.

"I fucking heard that Clifford! Don't make me come in there to kick your ass!" Luke shouts.

"You're like a newborn deer Hemmings, trying to kick me with those long ass legs of yours will only make you fall over! I'm more likely to kick you."

"As if, there's no way you're getting up from that couch!"

"I don't have to get up to school you!"

"Says the one that dropped out!"

"Go watch a chick flick Blondie."

Luke pops his head in through the doorway, "May I remind you that your a blonde too."

I open my mouth to reply when Calum abruptly slaps me in the face absentmindedly, "Shhhh, it's starting."

I flick Luke off to end the friendly dispute.

According to Calum-after several of my complaints-the movie had about fifteen more minutes, that was right before Ashton burst through the door scaring poor Calum so bad that he fell right off the couch. Which sucked for me because there was only an inch left before Calum and I would be considered cuddling.

"Dye, candy." Ashton announces, chucking things at us.

"Ashy thank god you're here! I was getting bored in the kitchen!" I could hear Luke yell before rushing into the living room to hug Ash.

"Why didn't you just go into you're room, you are the one that fought Mike for the room attached to the kitchen. Even though it was supposed to be a dining room but whatever, because we need a game room." Ashton rambles, gesturing to the PS4 that I had brought into the living room from the game room.

"Ash?" Luke mumbles into Ashton's hair.

"Yes Lucas?"

"You should shut up, and while you're at it, change your shampoo. The one you're currently using tastes like flowers." Luke replies, wiping his tongue against the sleeve of his black sweater repeatedly.

Ashton scrunches his nose, "Does that mean you licked my head?!" his hand flies up to his waves before wiping them on his pant leg.

"Screw you Hemmings, I'm using all the shampoo now!" he shouts as he drops the groceries and runs for our shared bathroom.

"Dammit Lucas, now how am I supposed to dye my hair? He'll be in there for ages." I ask sarcastically, holding up the slim hair dye boxes.

"Use mine and Calum's bathroom." He says with a shrug before walking into the kitchen with the groceries.

"Wanna help?" I ask Calum who's still on the floor at my feet.

"Yes!" he shouts enthusiastically before stealing the hair dye and running down the hall opposite of the kitchen. He's laughing like a madman and I don't know what to expect.

I do my usual before hand routine and enter the bathroom to find Calum cross-legged on the tiled floor mixing the two dyes together.

"Ready?" I ask, sliding up onto the cool marble counter.

He responds by putting on the crappy plastic gloves provided.

"How do I...?"

"Just lather it in, doesn't matter, it would look kinda cool with random blue splotches." I instruct, holding the bowl of mixed dye in my lap so he can reach it easier.

Without warning something cold and gooey splats onto my head.

"That sounded gross." Cal says as he begins to massage the concoction in my hair.

I close my eyes, enjoying the feel of his fingers massaging my scalp, I would enjoy one of these everyday for the rest of my life.

"I should get you to do this more often." I state, drumming my fingers slightly to the beat of that retched song Cal was humming earlier, my fingers don't really catch the beat in my head and tap on their own accord.

"Only if you do something for me in return." He requests after a long pause.

"Anything." I answer without thinking, caught up in his hand movements.

"I could go for an excellent back massage?" he suggests.

"Then call a masseuse." I mutter with a smirk.

He chuckles quietly, "Fine in return for this scalp massage, you're buying me dinner."

"Pizza it is." I cheer excitedly.

"No, I want Chinese food." He demands.

"Fucking Asian." I mutter jokingly under my breath.

"What was that? Do you want me to unfollow you on twitter?" before I can respond I feel something wet against the skin of my tummy.

I open my eyes in shock to see Calum's arm stuffed up my shirt.

"That's going to be there for weeks." I say, gesturing to the wet purplish hand print that is soon to be stained to my skin.

He shrugs, "You're done, now order in." he instructs, placing the weird shower cap over my hair and adjusting it. My eyes travel from his burgundy V-neck to his tanned arms to his perfect jaw line before examining his beautiful face.

He catches me watching him and we stare into each other's eyes for a long time.

"Aww look Calum, we're having a moment." I mumble, reaching out to pinch his cheek.

"Way to ruin it." he mutters, probably not thinking I would hear.

I stick my tongue out at him and hop off the counter.

I phone for some Chinese like Calum told me to.

Making my way into the kitchen, swinging my arms casually as I walk to the sink to fill myself up a glass.

Ashton walks in with Luke in tow, he stops to grab a can of pop from the fridge, "Luke and I are off to shop for new clothes for the up coming tour, you and Calum should co-" he stops mid-sentence when he looks up after closing the refrigerator then starts laughing.

"What's so funny, Irwin?" I question, narrowing my eyes playfully.

"W-what-t is-s. . .?" He has trouble finishing his sentence as he gestures around his head.

"First, that looks like a 70's dance move. Second, it keeps the dye moist while it does it's hair colour changing magic." I answer nonchalantly, putting my empty glass in the sink.

He adjusts his grey beanie, "Anyway, Luke and I are going clothes shopping. I suggest you and Cal do too at some point when you no longer have that thing. We'll be back whenever." I follow him to the front door.

They put on jackets and open the door to reveal the Chinese take out guy who's trying to ring the broken doorbell.

"I've been expecting you." I blurt out without thinking, causing the take out guy to jump.

"Keep the change." I hand him a couple bills and take the food out of his hands.

"Have a nice day." I smile, shoving Ash and Luke out and closing the door.

"Do I smell egg rolls?" Calum says popping up out of no where. I hand him his food before flopping down on the couch, taking up all of it.

Something jabs me in the side.

"No." I whine, snuggling my head deeper into the throw pillow.

"Mikey." He drags out the 'e' in my name, jabbing me more.

My phone goes off and I groan, fishing it out my back pocket, "Well, I'm off to have a shower." I state, turning off the alarm I set.

Calum cheers and throws himself onto the couch as soon as I get up.

"Jerk." I mutter before walking into mine and Ashton's shared bathroom.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

12.7K 1.2K 18
Dear Calum, I guess you already figured it out.
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
74.9K 2.4K 22
.
84K 3.3K 13
[COMPLETED] "Code red! Code fucking red!" "Okay, if my notes are correct, code red means really, really hot boy that Michael wants to either blow or...