Be Her Koya (DISCONTINUED)

Autorstwa gourmet1234

_________________________________________ "Do you want to know a secret? " "What?" "Actually I'm the one who... Więcej

prologue
Oh bother
Sleepy Jin
Breezy
spoiled and curious I
spoiled and curious II
spoiled and curious III
A/n (please read~😁)
Sunshine in the midnight
The white lie
The start
The one and only
Love ♥♥
Wrong question
Rapper's line
Uhhh... Joonie?
Thank you! And Its not over, people!

Late night

119 17 5
Autorstwa gourmet1234

A week had passed.  BTS are busier as ever for their comeback; LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER.

Today, is the last day for them to record and working up for the new music video entittled 'Idol'. After 3 days of them for being pumped up.

There are two versions of it; 'Idol' and 'Idol ft. Nicki Minaj'.

BTS had an agreement for feauturing the well-known American artist in their music video ;

she is the type of person who love herself first more than anyone else.

And that's what BTS's true message through their music videos and their upcoming albums.

To tell people to accept them for who they really are.

"Good work, everyone!  It's all done. " PD-nim announced joyfully.

"Yeah!  You've worked hard! " all of the BigHit's crew congratulated among them; including the seven men.

"Okay everyone! Pack your things up and you guys can go back home. Kamsahabnida.. Anyeong~"

"Anyeong~"

_______________________________________

BTS APARTMENT

The bathroom door opened and revealed Namjoon; drying his wet hair with a towel.

"Ah~ that's a refresh"

He went to his closet and took his hairdryer out. He plugged in one of the sockets nearby and started to dry his hair.

When he was busy on what he was doing, a several knock was heard.

Tok-tok!  Tok-tok.

He stopped."Who is it? " he turned his gaze towards to the door.

Silence.

Namjoon shrugged and continued.

Tok-tok!  Tok-tok!  Tok-tok!

Namjoon groaned with frustration and made his way to the door.

When the door is opened; there was no figure stood there.

He was clueless. He looked left and right; no one was there.

"What the-.. Who the fuck knocked the door just now? " he thought.

"Jin hyung  had dozed off a long time ago. So who...?

Bad thoughts were filled in his head.  It sent shiver down to his spine.

Without hesitation,  he slammed the door back.

"Yahhh!! "

"Yahhh!! " Namjoon yelped; shocked to hear a sudden voice squealed. 

Was my thought right?!

Is it a ghost?!

Namjoon gather his courage; and looked back.

He looked back and saw Jimin on his bed; wearing a coat.

Phew. . Thank god.

It's only Chimchim. He sighed in relief.

Jimin looked quite ashen.

"My god!  Jiminie! How did you get in here? " Namjoon whirlwind asked the maknae.

"Ow man.. You gave me a fright!  Don't slam the door like that! " Jimin rubbed his temples.

"Tch. No. You're the one who gave me a fright! I wouldn't slammed like that if someone just showed up just now. " I scoffed.

Jimin only showed his teeth.

"Hyung~ I'm hungry..  Let's go for a supper. " he said.

Huh??

"What? Are you joking right now?  It's already like.. 2:30 in the morning. " I said while took a glance at the wall clock.

"Awhh c'mon hyung. It's okay if you don't want to eat, you can just accompany me along."

" Hahaha. Ha.  And can you tell me where exactly you're going to eat? In this verly late night? " I crossed my arms.

"Hah! Good question." he jumped towards me.  He put his hands on my shoulders;looking straight into the eyes.

"We.. "

"......Yes....? "

"Are..  Going..  To.. "

"To......... where? " I asked.

"To..... " he took inhaled a big breath ; his eyes were widened while looking at me.

Which made my eyes were also widened itself automatically.

"To.. I also don't even know." 

"................."

"................."

"The Heck Jimin?! " I yelled. He burst into a laughter.

My face turned into a frown when I realised that I've been fooled by him.

"Ahahaha...  Oh my. Your face is priceless. I can't... Hahahha.!!" He kept on laughing. He rolled himself on my bed.

"Yeah yeah, laugh.  Laugh all you want. Looks like you're going to have your supper ALONE.. "

.........................

Jimin immediately jolted up .

"Aniyo, aniyo!  I won't laugh anymore!  Please accompany me hyung.." he pleaded.

"No." I pretended to sulk. I kept drying my hair.

"Please~ pretty please~?" he looked at me deeply.

"Nu-uh. Aniyo. Go to sleep Jiminie." I heard he whined at back.  I tried to keep myself from smiling. It's fun to tease him once in a while.

"Hyung.. "

"What now Jim-.. "

I stopped on the track when I saw Jimin were already in front of me. 

He stood by tip toed to make his height a little bit higher; so he can make his height were average within mine.

And he was.

Doing.

His.

Freaking.

Cute. 

Adorablefluffysexyaegyo!!

"Hyung.. Pretty please~?" his eyes sparkled.

Omo..

Is it me or I really saw flowers and feeling the adorable fluffy kind of aura surrounded Jimin?

Am I seeing a character from a shoujo comic?

Damn. I've read too much Webtoon nowdays.

"Hyung~?" he showed his pouted lips.

Oh god...  I GIVe Up!!

"Aish...  Go on and start the car. I'll be there in five. " I cracked a smile.

"Yes!! You're the best!" he patted my back and dashed out from the room.

But I was stood frozen.

Did he just replied me in English?!

"Oh well, he's getting improved. That's good news. " I took my coat and went out.

At Han's Bakery

Meanwhile,  the bakery was being cleaned by an old ahjumma.

"Aigoo.. I just barely started but I'm feeling tired already.. " she complained as she was bearing her aching waist.
She always cleaned the shop in the midnight;which is not healthy for an aged woman like her.

But what can she do?  She's all on her own after her beloved husband died in a car crash 5 years ago.

And she did not had any children. Those years; she felt empty, dark, and lonely.

But her emptiness had been filled by someone. Someone who made her keeping her life ahead.

The bell chimed as a girl entered the shop.

"Halmeoni~" she cooed.
Her hands were full with books; as she was from a library.

The old ahjumma smiled. "Oh my, it's my little sunshine.. "

The girl who weared a light blue scarf gasped when she saw the woman in front of her.

"Halmeoni..  What did I tell you about cleaning in the midnight?!  It's not good for you!  You're getting tired and old. " the girl ran towards her. She put her books on one of the tables and helped the halmeoni to seat on one of the chair.

"Now you stay put. Let me do the rest." the girl took a mop at the kitchen and started to clean.

"Child, you just came back from school. And why you came here?"

"Oh. I want to stay for a  few days with you. " she beamed.

"But Liana-ah.. You must be tired.  Let me do.. "

"Nah. I'm alright. Halmeoni, go and get some rest. " the girl cut her off with a smile.

The ahjumma only sighed ; knowing that she was out of words. She uttered a 'thank you' and went upstairs.

Yes. The girl was the one who made her life happier again.

Liana P. O. V

"Whew. All done. Luckily I came in the right time. " she wiped off the sweat from her forehead.  She picked up the mop and the bucket; placed back at the corner of the kitchen.

She went to the main room; seated on the chair.

"Poor Halmeoni.. She must be really tired working alone.." she uttered.

The girl examined the bakery; until something caught her eyes.

The food was still bare and not stored in the bread storage!!

"My god..  Allahu. ( god),  she forgot about the breads, didn't she? " Liana facepalmed. She stood up and started to roll up her sleeve.

Her right hand reached one of her pockets; took out her black MP3.

Once she plugged in the earphones, she pressed the play button.

And she was drowned into her world;

Her self-fantasies...

"They called me (called me).. " "Baepsae"

..................

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

167K 5K 47
Min Yoongi, also known as Suga of BTS has kept a huge secret. He kept it from his members for years. Now, his secret is finally revealed to his membe...
345 24 20
❝And after all you've done I still love you Because ... Why wouldn't I?❞ Taekook fanfic with a pinch of Yoonmin & Namjin, in which Jungkook totally i...
2.6K 116 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
9.4K 579 90
You felt the cold metal of the gun press against your temple. Your breath shaky, you only prayed you would see their smiling faces once more. The BTS...