[Levi X Reader X Eren] The Mo...

By yaki63

Y/N's Husband was a film director who loved to travel and make documentaries of different cultures. He always... More

THE END TO THE BEGINNING
Clouds of Gray
March- A Journey Begins
Feelings of Guilt and Truth
A DAY AT THE PARK
Late Afternoon
It's Just The Black Tea
A Day in The Life of Eren
The Request
The Request (pt.2)
A Day In The Life Of Levi
A Day In the Life of Levi (pt2)
Moving On

A Nice Evening

365 9 2
By yaki63

[YOUR POV]

It's Saturday, March 30th, and today is Eren's B-day. Last week he called me in the afternoon to invite me to his party.

To be honest, I didn't know if it was correct for me to go back to that house. After my husband died, I guess I didn't want to make any contact with his family, because I feel guilty of John's death somehow.

But then I realized that for me to be able to get rid of this guilt, I have to face it straight on and tell John's parents how I feel and for them to forgive me.

That's my reason for accepting Eren's invitation. Also, it would be nice for John's parents to see their grandchild once again.

It's 3:30 P.M, and right now I'm giving Arian a shower. Surprisingly he's learning to walk by himself. He stands up and walks with the help of the wall. Though he only lasts for a few seconds, in a matter of time he'll be able to walk soon.

There's something surprising about him every day that puts a smile on my face. I couldn't ask for more.

-----------------------------------------------------

It's now time to go, the party starts at 5 and it is 4:30.

It's better to be on time than late to show etiquette and to show that you care.

From my house to Carla's house is only a 15-minute drive so I'll be able to make it on time.

I buckled up Arian on the backseat of the car, played the radio and drove through the freeway, and then got out in exit 30A. 

I am now in front of the door ready to ring the bell for someone to open. ' I'm so nervous, what if they changed their mind of me and Arian coming today.'

The door suddenly opened interrupting my thoughts and making me focus on the person who opened it.

It was Eren who was fixing his tie as he opened the door for us to go in.

"Y/N, I'm glad you were able to come and with Arian", Eren smiled at both of us and stretched his hand to touch Arian's head. 

"Hello little Arian, you look handsome in your small black suit.", I laughed at his comment about Arian's suit. Indeed my baby boy looked handsome in his suit, he could probably get out of this party with some girls by his side. I hope he doesn't become a player one day. 

"T-Thank Y-You" Arian said looking down to the floor embarrassed. 

Arian could already understand sometimes what we adults say, and respond in short sentences.  

Eren then looked at me and said something that I wasn't expecting for him to say. 

"Y/N, you umm.. you look beautiful today", I was wearing a light blue or green dress that went all the way to my knees

"Umm thank you, Eren, you also-"

"Eren! When are you going to let Y/N and Arian come into the house!?", Carla scolded Eren before I finished my sentence. 

I got scared for a moment, I didn't know if to finish the sentence, but I felt relieved that I didn't.

Eren finally, let us into the house and guided us to the backyard of the house where the rest of the guests were at. The lights were crossing each other and hanging from four poles that were decorated with white and emerald green transparent fabric. There were several round tables where 10 people were able to fit. I looked around and saw that I knew most of the people but there were also some new faces. They were probably Eren's friends, who knows. Eren took me to where they were at, I guess he wanted me to sit with them.

" Hey guys, this right here is Y/N and her son Arian, she is John's wife"

'I was actually' I didn't want to correct him, or I was going to sound rude I guess.

Eren's friends knew what was my case so they didn't want to seem sad for my loss, so instead, they were glad to get to know me without me realizing their sadness.

Everyone began to introduce themselves to me and complimented the good looks of Arian even though he was still a child. Eren then guided me to an empty chair next to a woman that had short black hair and black eyes who was wearing a red dress. I believe her name was Mikasa. 

Eren pulled the chair towards him and gesturing me to sit down. I sat down and then Eren pushed me and Arian in softly. He then sat down to my left. Mikasa was on my right and next to Mikasa was Sasha, next to Sasha was Connie, Next to Connie was Jean, Next to Jean was Marco, to Marco's right was a woman named Ymir, and next to her there was a woman named Historia. Lastly, it was Armin who was sitting to Eren's left. 

" Y/N are you hungry, would you like me to bring you and Arian something to eat?" I looked at him and wasn't sure if to say yes or no. I didn't know if I was hungry, but I guess I'll eat. 

" Yes please, thank you, Eren."

"Something to drink?"

"I'll have water, and for Arian an apple juice if you may have, if not water will be, thank you."

"All right then", and with that Eren stood up from his seat and went to get our food. 

" How old are you Arian?", Jean asked

" I'm two", Arian answered Jean along with him showing jean two fingers.

"Aaaww", everybody couldn't resist Arian's cute way of talking not even I. 

"So Y/N, how is everything going, if it's right for me to ask", Armin asked me all worried that I might of ge mad or depressed. 

"So far good Armin, thanks for asking, Arian and I are living fine.", it was the mere truth. 

"Hey Y/N, so how old are you, if I may ask? Connie said

"Connie you don't ask someone's age out of the blue", Historia scolded Connie who was apologizing to me 

"It's okay since I want to become a friend to all of you, It'll be fine to tell you all about me and Arian.", I wanted to become friends with them since I didn't have many friends left. 

"I'm 24 years old and I'll be 25 on November 20, and I'm guessing I'm younger than all of you?"

" Yes you are Y/N, most of us here are already in our 30's, Even Eren is already a 30-year-old man, believe it or not. "Jean said feeling somewhat proud of his age. 

"When is that gut going to marry? Geez" Connie said looking down to his plate which no longer was there and was devoured by Sasha. 

" He won't marry anybody, Eren is in the Army and I don't think he is interested in relationships right now. He was asked one day by some guys in the army that if he had a girlfriend or wife, and he answered with a simple no and told them he wasn't interested in being in a relationship at all."Mikasa told everyone at the table

"Well, who knows he might now be since he is having a year of vacation, he might finally find his soulmate even though he is already getting old" Jean ended laughing

"And what about you Jean do you even have a girlfriend?" Connie smirked at him holding Sasha's hand. 

They were married I could see Sasha's ring on her left hand's fourth finger. In my opinion, they do fit well.

" What you say, Connie!" Jean losted 

"Guys calm down, everything will come on its proper time"Historia tried to stop the two adult men who were screaming to each other getting everyone's attention. 

"Mommy, too loud" Arian said getting the attention of the whole table even of the two men who a second ago where arguing. 

" Just cover your ears like this" I grabbed Arian's tiny hands and covered his ears. He liked it. 

"Sorry about that Y/N, Arian" Jean apologized 

"Yeah me too, I'm sorry", Connie also apologized

"It's O-okay" Arian said 

Everyone laughed at his cuteness for a moment until Eren came with our food and drinks. 

"What is everyone laughing at?"Eren asked. 

"Nothing Birthday Boy", Jean said 

"Oh here is your food Y/N, Arian" Eren handed us or food and I began to feed Arian first who was sitting in my lap all this time. 

The rest of the evening was nice, Eren got cake on his face and many presents, there were also some pranks hidden in his presents that were given by Jean and Connie that were hilarious. 

People then began to leave after that and some of Eren's friends as well. I wanted to stay behind to help Eren and his parent's clean and then tell them my true feelings. 

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 6.4K 15
"Mommy did they live happily ever after?" !DISCLAIMER! I DONT OWN ANY CHARACTERS OR ATTACK ON TITAN, EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS I HAVE MADE AND THE PLOT
204 10 5
(Y/n) an Eldian born in the interment zone from Marley, at 5 years old she decides to make the mistake of crossing through the gates of the internmen...
14.6K 422 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
23.1K 431 13
Y/n has known Eren since she joined the 104th cadet crops. Over the years Y/n and Eren become best friends until Eren changes. The only person he tal...