'Cannon Fodder Will Rise!'Sys...

By B1ackDiA

Yun LiFan who used to look down from the top is now working like a slave just because she was dragged and bou... More

Prologue
Arc1.1
Arc1.2
Arc1.3
Arc1.4
Notice
Arc1.5
Arc1.6
Arc1.7
Arc1.8
Arc1.9
Arc1.10
Arc1.11
Arc1.12
Arc1.13
Arc1.14
Arc1.15
Notice
Arc2.1
Arc2.2
Arc2.3
Arc2.4
Arc2.5
Arc2.6
Arc2.7
Arc2.8
Arc2.9
Arc2.10
Arc2.11
Arc2.12
Arc2.13
Arc2.14
Arc2.15
Author's Corner
Arc2.16
Arc2.17
Arc2.18
Arc2.19
Arc2.20
Arc2.21
Arc2.22
Arc2.23
Arc2.24
Arc2.25
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Not an update
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 3.11
Arc 3.12
Arc 3.13
Arc 3.14
Arc 3.15
Arc 3.16
Arc 3.17

Arc 3.8

21.4K 1K 389
By B1ackDiA

Today is Ancestors day so I decide to post the chapter that I just finished ^^.

The grammar is even worse than usual so please bear with it ;-;

Hope everyone is going to have a nice day :)

****

''There's no movement from them.'' Tian Bingyi's voice rang out in the study room. His tone was serious unlike how he spoke earlier with Lifan.

At this moment, there were only Tian Bingyi, One and Muchen left in the room. The atmosphere was so quiet that you could have heard a pin drop.

Finally, Muchen's icy voice was carried over. There were no ripple of emotions appeared in his deep and bottomless eyes, he was still the same as usual, cold and aloof.

''Continue to monitor. Tell General Gu to continue with the plan. Wait a bit more and we will strike first.''

''Yes, this subordinate understands!'' Tian Bingyi's cupped his hands while replying in a respectful tone.

In return, Muchen proceeded to read another memorial he then lightly said without even lifting his face to look at his big brother,''Anything else?''

Tian Bingyi who had a serious face a while ago has already resumed his usual gentle and easy-going face as he put his hands down then fanned himself with his white fan while walking to take a seat, his attitude was a complete opposite from a few seconds ago.

''Don't you have anything to tell this big brother?''

Muchen didn't reply, he continued to do his work.

Bingyi gave a helpless smile.
He, who has been with him since he was born knows clearly to what personality did his little brother has so he didn't get offended and went straight to the point.

''I didn't know that you have such a beaut-'' He just finished half of his sentence when he was abruptly cut in by a certain Emperor.

''He is off-limits.''

Although it was only a few words it was enough to catch Tian Bingyi off guard that he suddenly went silent from the shock.

Out of every possibility that he had thought of, he didn't expect for him to say something like this!

Only after a good half a day did he can finally come back to his sense. With an incredulous voice he loudly exclaimed,''Are you serious?!''

''En.'' Muchen replied in a firm and serious tone.

Hearing his answer, Tian Bingyi inhaled a deep breath to calm himself down. How can he not be surprised when Tian Muchen who has never been interested in anyone suddenly said that he was in love with someone?!

He has been worried sick that this little brother of his will live alone for his whole life so he has always hoped for someone to melt his cold heart but now that his wish has come true he suddenly felt that it was too good to be true.

So Tian Bingyi decided to interrogate him in case he has mistaken his feelings.

''How did you two meet?''

The first question fell, Muchen suddenly went silent, he spoke no words.

Seeing this Bingyi figured that it must be an embarrassing situation that's why Muchen didn't answer so he cleverly changed his question.

''How about the second time then?''

The second time should be alright, right?

Another question fell but Muchen has strangely become even quieter. Tian Bingyi even had the misconception that he heard Muchen's breath suddenly stop at his question.

Slightly knitting his brows, Bingyi hesitatingly put down another question,''...The third?''

As expected, Muchen didn't say anything again causing Tian Bingyi to feel that something was wrong. He knew that it was not like Muchen didn't want to answer him but...it seems like he just can't?

Seriously...How the hell did these two meet?

Right then he just realized another problem so he immediately asked,''Wait! Isn't he a male?''

He was not against the idea of him in love with a male but others would. Because he was the Emperor so he needs to fulfill his duty in producing the heir. That's why it might be hard for the two to be together.

This time Muchen could finally answer his question. His voice was tranquil, it was not weaver even one bit as he said this sentence.

''He is a Ger.''

At this moment Tian Bingyi suddenly felt that his three views have turned upside down.

He was the one who knows the clearest on how much he hated Gers because he was there when that happened.

Tian Bingyi's face suddenly turned solemn as he reconfirmed in a grave tone,''Are you sure?''

Once again Muchen let out an 'En' without any hesitation.

Tian Bingyi went silent for a while then he spoke,''Have you finally let it go? He is a G-''

''He is he and I fell for him. That's all I care.''

Just by hearing this Tian Bingyi's expression finally eased so his voice became gentle once again.

''Look like I was worried for nothing. Seem like you have matured!'' He was grinning happily then continued with his question.

''Anyways, how did you find out that you have feelings for him?''

To his reply, Muchen just gave him a blank look causing the corner of Bingyi's eyes to twitch.

He was so sure that Muchen finally found his other half a few seconds ago but now he was not sure anymore.

Did he actually mistake his feeling for Little brother Feiran?

With a doubt in his heart, Tian Bingyi decided to play his role as a big brother and teach his little brother about the worldly affairs.

''Let's say that you saw him acting intimately with another man. How do you feel?''

First of all, let's him realize that he was wrong with his feel-

''He can go to hell.'' His voice was eerily cold and it seemed he like he didn't lie at all which cause Bingyi's face to become 囧.

I was gravely wrong! His feeling was not at a beginner level but a master level!

Right then, something suddenly clicked inside his head. Tian Bingyi just reminded of how he acted toward Lifan a while ago which caused his back to drench in cold sweat.

With a forced smile, Tian Bingyi stiffly said,''You know my character, right? I was only joking so please believe in me!''

In return, Muchen gave him a questioning look he was pondering as to which subject was he referring to?

But then he realized that the person who brought the topic about his little one was his big brother. That means he might have already met with him so couple with his personality...

At this thought, Muchen's eyes suddenly turned sharp as he gave a piercing stare toward his big brother.

Being stared at by him, Bingyi had an impulse of kneeling down to beg for mercy.

This damn mouth! Why did I say something like that toward him of all people?!

In order to escape from this turmoil, Tian Bingyi quickly got up and gave a bow toward him,''This subordinate will go relay Your Majesty's order to General Gu then!''

After he finished his sentence, he instantly dashed from the room without waiting for Muchen to open his mouth.

After he left the room, One instantly jumped out of his hiding place and knelt down on one knee beside Muchen as he presented a letter to Muchen.

''Master, This is Two's report.''

Just by hearing this, Muchen's eyes unconsciously lit up and his anger subsided since it meant that it was something concerning his little one.

He took the letter so One quickly disappeared from his spot.

One didn't suspect why Two sent his report by pigeon instead of coming here by himself because he thought that Two was diligently carrying out his duty that he didn't even dare to take his eyes off of the Ger even for a few minutes since that person was important for their Master so it is good to be safe than sorry.

However, he wondered as to why did he attach the note on top of the letter that says 'Run and I wish you a good luck.'

But he didn't get to think any longer because he suddenly detected that something was wrong with his Master.

The letter inside Muchen's right hand scrunched up beyond recognized.

There were only two sentences inside the letter.

'Young master An took a walk back to his room then halfway through he met with his highness, the third prince. They chat for a bit then part but it seemed like young master An has fallen for his highness.'

Bang! Muchen slammed down his left palm and his desk immediately broke in half causing the guards to be startled and immediately rush inside.

However, the moment they entered, they immediately met with Muchen's scary face and his intimidating aura.

''Get out!'' Muchen angrily issued his order.

Like it was planned beforehand all of them instantly scurried away from the room some even bumped into each other but they didn't care at all because as long as they could get out they can be still alive!

Mommy, he is too scary!QAQ

Meanwhile, One who was still in his hiding place was currently having a face that was about to burst into tears at any given second.

I'm doomed...I, too want to get out!

Oblivious to what was happening on the other side, Lifan was currently observing his new room.

As expected of the Emperor's personal servant's room even it was for a servant the room was not one bit inferior to the noble's room.

The room didn't have any decorations yet but Lifan quite liked this simple room. At least he could have a good night rest while being Tian Muchen's servant.

Mei who was behind him saw that he was looking around the room quickly stepped up from behind and talked.

''Your arrival was quite sudden that the palace maids cannot decorate the room in time. Hoping that young master An won't be offended. His Majesty has already given the order to decorate your room. Just that the decorations and furnitures haven't arrived yet.''

She was worried that Lifan had a misunderstanding that her Master didn't pay any attention to him so she immediately explained the situation to Lifan.

On the other hand, Lifan was perplexed with her explanation.

''Haven't arrived yet? Why?''

He is the Emperor so just with a flick of his fingers, anything could magically appear so what's this situation?

Seeing his confusing looks, Mei dutifully replied,''They are currently being crafted.''

Lifan didn't know this but the way he admired the ancient's architectures and furniture with his sparkling eyes led others to think that he loved luxurious and extravagant things so Mei reported this to Muchen.

Don't know why but instead of feeling flattered Lifan's face instantly sunk. He slightly lowered his head so that others couldn't see his expression.

He thinks that he can buy me with money? He really looks down on me, huh?

Unbeknownst to him, at this moment his eyes were clouded with hatred toward Muchen. Since he was hanging his head down no one saw his expression even the system didn't see his face but it did feel like there was something wrong with its host so it quickly inquired,[Host, what's wrong?]

His eyes immediately became normal as he replied,'Why asking this question?'

The system went silent for a bit then answered,[I suddenly detected some abnormalities in you a while ago.]

Lifan was confused with its statement,'Why?'

[Let's me do a quick examination on you.] Its voice fell then after another while did it hesitatingly speak,[...There's nothing?]

Hearing this, Lifan gave him condescending looks,'Seem like this update is the worst! So many bugs!'

The system,[...] I'm not a game, okay?!

Nevertheless, it tossed the previous matter to the back of its head then mockingly asked Lifan a question,[Speaking for yourself! In this era, it is normal for a man to have one wife and four concubines. Don't you worry that your man has already married a bunch of wives and had a bunch of children?]

It even pressed on the word a bunch of to fan the flame since he knows how much its host hates the fact that his lover had entangled with others before meeting him.

But to its surprise, Lifan suddenly gave a dazzling smile that even Mei was stunned silly and misunderstood that Lifan was satisfied with her Master's doing.

Master, I have earned you a good impression from young master An so please do your best to continue to court him!

She would be a fool if she didn't know that her Master was interested in this person so as a subordinate she just hopes that they will get together.

If Mei were to know what Lifan was actually thinking at this moment, she might go to the temple to pray for her Master's well being instead.

Although Lifan was sweetly smiling, the smile didn't actually reach his eyes and even his voice was extremely cold to the point that it actually surpassed Muchen's icy voice.

'I will discard the old and use the new ^_^'

Don't even remember him but still remember to eat 'bees and butterflies', what's a good habit ah~

His smile became wider as he gleefully said,'I have learned how to handle various swords maybe it might become handy soon haha.'

He seemed to merrily laugh but the system felt like he was watching a horror movie and this was actually a ghost's laughter in which some bloody scenes were going to happen in the next few seconds.

...Seem like I might sell another medicine soon(⌐■_■).

It saw its previous hosts changed their personalities due to the identities that they played but for its current host, he changed because of his lover.

Well, he reaps what he sowed...At most I could give him a discount since for a man to lose his family's jewel is too....Urgh, this topic is too depressing!

Therefore, the system quickly diverted its host's attention to another topic,[Don't you think that if you were to choose 'The arts to become a virtuous lady' it is much easier?]

From its point of view, An Feiran's physique cannot let Lifan revealed his full potential so it is the same as being useless if he cannot fight in this body.

'You want me to become a white lotus?' Lifan's voice was full of mockeries. Just imagining himself acting shyly and smile sweetly he suddenly felt disgusted. He could occasionally act like that toward his lover but that's all.

Hearing his scorn, the system quickly retorted back,[Even if you don't want to, there is no way out since in a certain world you might need to become one! I haven't said anything about you changing HeiXi's personality because the missions cannot be completed if you continue to have his personality and the original owner also wished to change himself but don't forget that there is still a rule about being OOC!]

Lifan gave a helpless sigh then went to take a seat. Mei who saw this wonder why he suddenly felt gloomy so she was thinking hard then had a realization.

Did young master An is feeling disappointed that Master is not here to accompany him?

She thought back to Lifan's behavior in these past few months. Since her Master has bluntly shown his undisguised favor toward him, young master An should have already figured out that His Majesty treated him differently and what's more was that her master was also his benefactor that's why he shouldn't feel scared toward her Master even though he was a bit scary.

Plus, he did seem to be in a daze whenever her Master's name was being mentioned...

Perhaps, Young master An too has a feeling toward Master?!

****
The author has something to say:

This lady doesn't know that An Feiran got his injuries because of Muchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By Penny

General Fiction

22K 564 28
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

352K 17.7K 41
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...
161K 9.2K 38
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 35.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...