The Youngest Cullen

By AmericanCowGirl19

Alison Connolly was murdered on January 3rd,1970 walking home from the library by a vampire who left her on h... More

Chapter One - Alison
Chapter Two - High School
Chapter Three - Lunch
Chapter Four - Home
Chapter Five - Bella
Chapter Six - Field Trip
Chapter Seven - Hometown
Chapter Eight - Meeting
Chapter Nine - Nomads
Chapter Ten - Protecting Bella
Chapter Eleven - Healing
Chapter Twelve - Waking Up
Chapter Thirteen - Him
Chapter Fourteen - Caught
Chapter Fifteen - Truths
Chapter Sixteen - Imprint
Chapter Seventeen - Birthday
Chapter Eighteen - Decisions
Chapter Nineteen - Relief
Chapter Twenty - Crossing
Chapter Twenty One - Cliff Diving
Chapter Twenty Two - Bella and Rose
Chapter Twenty Three - New Guy
Chapter Twenty Four - Laurent
Chapter Twenty Five - Explanation
Chapter Twenty Six - Worries
Chapter Twenty Seven - Temptation
Chapter Twenty Eight - Traveler
Chapter Twenty Nine - Back
Chapter Thirty - Proposal
Chapter Thirty One - Concussion
Chapter Thirty Two - Done
Chapter Thirty Three - Mom
Chapter Thirty Four - Downhill
Chapter Thirty Five - New
Chapter Thirty Six - Intruder
Chapter Thirty Seven - Camp Fire
Chapter Thirty Eight - Tiffany
Chapter Thirty Nine - Hospital
Chapter Forty - Explanation
Chapter Forty One - Graduation
Chapter Forty Two - Sway
Chapter Forty Three - Training
Chapter Forty Four - The Night Before
Chapter Forty Five - Newborn Battle
Chapter Forty Six - The Volturi
Chapter Forty Seven - Sorry
Chapter Forty Eight - Planning
Chapter Forty Nine - Day Before
Chapter Fifty - Her Wedding
Chapter Fifty One - Toast
Chapter Fifty Two - Clean Up
Chapter Fifty Three - Events
Chapter Fifty Four - Loyalties
Chapter Fifty Five - Separation
Chapter Fifty Six - Changing Sides
Chapter Fifty Seven - She Imprinted
Chapter Fifty Eight - Labor
Chapter Sixty - Confession
Chapter Sixty One - Advances
Chapter Sixty Two - Chance
Chapter Sixty Three - Immortal Child
Chapter Sixty Four - Witnesses
Chapter Sixty Five - Memories
A/N
Chapter Sixty Seven - Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight - Bonfire
Chapter Sixty Nine - Redcoats
Chapter Seventy - Aro's Future
Chapter Seventy One - End

Chapter Fifty Nine - She's a Newborn

11.2K 250 20
By AmericanCowGirl19

I want to let you guys know that I put up a new chapter. This book is being written on a different website and transferred on here. I messed up on one of the chapters so Chapter 53 Events is new, that's the only one you would need to read if you need to read it at all. Everything else is the same, just a different chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

        "Embry, Embry.... Embry" Alison said grabbing his face forcing him to look at her. "Will you calm down, I'm fine" She said giving him a smile.

"I ought a kill him" Embry said and Alison smiled.

"I think Paul has learned his lesson to not fuck with us" She said rubbing her thumb over his cheek. "I love you" She whispered and he smiled pulling her into a kiss. She smiled leaning into him, kissing him back. After a few moments Embry had to pull away making her smile.

"I think that was a little over due" He muttered making her smile before pulling him into another kiss. In the next room over Alice and Rose were dressing Bella who was successfully going through the transition, they were just waiting for her to wake up as a newborn.

"Here, you didn't come in for lunch, I thought you might be hungry" Bree said bringing Leah a sandwich. The other wolves had come in but Leah refused so Bree went to her. Leah gave her a look before trying to ignore her. "You know, for a werewolf, you don't seem to eat much" She muttered, Leah continued to ignore her. "I'll just leave it here, I guess" She said setting it on a large stone before walking back into the house.

When she looked out the window after closing the door she noticed Leah grabbing the sandwich before eating it hungrily. Bree smiled to herself before slowly walking away from the door leaving Leah alone to her thoughts. Leah was struggling to understand this imprinting on Bree thing. She couldn't believe she was a lesbian or bi, she didn't know. She knew that with each passing day it was getting harder and harder to stay away from Bree. She yearned to just be around her, maybe even hold her.

However, at the same time she wanted to stay as far away from Bree as she could. She was a vampire, a creature she swore to hate and destroy. But that was the only flaw to her, if it was even considered a flaw, she wasn't even sure of that anymore. All she was sure about was that she plagued her mind. She was the first thing she thought about when she woke up and the last thing that raced through her mind when she fell asleep, more times than not, she was in her dreams as well.

"You really have her confused" Seth said making Bree look up from her book. He leaned against the wall looking at her.

"What?" She asked confused.

"My sister, Leah, you've got her really confused" He said.

"I still don't understand" She said making him grin wider. He could hear his sisters thoughts, they all could, and they thought Leah obsessing over Sam was annoying. Seth considered telling Bree what was going on, just to see how it would play out. Hopefully it would help his sister out in the long run, but at the same time he could just see Leah trying to kick his ass for even mentioning it. It was a risk, a risk he was probably was going to take.

"Do you know what imprinting is?" He asked and she set her book down knowing he most likely wasn't going anywhere for a while.

"I guess" She said with a shrug. "It's what happened with Embry and Alison, Jake and Renesmee" She said and Seth nodded.

"And now.. you and Leah" He said with a half smile. Bree raised her eyebrows at him.

"What?" She asked sitting up a little straighter.

"Leah imprinted on you but she's too scared to admit it" He said. "Do what you wish with that information" He said before leaving.

"Wait" Bree said standing up but Seth was already gone. She stood in place frozen in shock. Leah imprinted on her? So that was why she suddenly cared about Leah so much. Suddenly her mind shot back to Diego and how she thought she loved him but what she felt for Diego was nothing compared to what she feels for Leah. The more she thought about it the more intense her feelings became. She looked out the window but Leah was nowhere in sight. She thought about how devastated she was when she lost Diego, she didn't want to go through that again, she couldn't.

The next thing she thought about was how happy Alison, Embry and Jake were. Alison and Embry were so in love with each other, it was adorable. She wanted that, she wanted to be wanted and to be happy with someone after Diego was so viciously ripped from her. However, before she could do anything about it she heard something. She listened carefully before smiling, Bella was awake.

"Bree, come on, Bella just went on her first hunt" Alison said startling Bree. "Hey, are you alright?" She asked and Bree looked at her before smiling.

"Never better" She said smiling widely. Alison looked at her weirdly but nodded.

"Well come on, we're all getting ready for her to come back" She said and Bree nodded walking with Alison into the other room. Bree smiled widely seeing Renesmee in Rosalie's arms. She was a beautiful baby, almost too beautiful to be real.

"Here she comes" Alison said smiling as she leaned back against Embry who wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Welcome to the family" Esme said with a smile.

"You look amazing, Bella" Alice said happily.

"Someone's been waiting to meet you" Carlisle said as Bella walked through the room, a newborn. Soon Rose turns around with Renesmee in her arms. Bella's face swells with love as she looked at her. Rose slowly hands Bella Renesmee who holds her gently. Renesmee holds her hand up to Bella's face.

"What was that?" Bella asked.

"She showed you the first memory she has of you" Edward said explaining Renesmee's ability.

"Showed me? How?" Bella asked confused.

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted" Edward said already proud of his daughter.

"I've only been out for two days" Bella said looking at Renesmee confused. Renesmee had grown an awful lot in the past couple of days. Instead of looking a few days old she looked a few months old.

"Her growth rate is unprecedented" Carlisle explained to her.

"Alright, that's enough experimenting for one day" Jake said going to take Renesmee. He was nervous Bella was going to lose her control and hurt his imprint, but Bella didn't know about the imprint, not yet at least.

"Jacob, she's doing great" Edward said wanting to give her more time with her own daughter.

"Yeah, let's not push it though" Jake said trying to get Renesmee again but Bella held her away protectively.

"This is about to get good" Alison whispered to Embry who smiled a little bit but was nervous for Jake as well.

"What's your problem?" Bella snapped.

"Oh, do tell her, Jacob" Rosalie said grinning.

"Hold on a second" Edward said gently grabbing Renesmee knowing Bella wasn't going to take this very well.

"Bella, look, it's a wolf thing" Jake said growing nervous.

"What's a wolf thing?" Bella asked her temper raising.

"Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with and it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise" Jake said wanting her to understand.

"Take Renesmee out of the room" Bella said sternly. Edward gives Renesmee away before touching Bella gently. "Edward, don't touch me right now. I don't want to hurt you" She said and Edward retreats. Bella then grabs Jake by the back of the neck before dragging him out of the house, throwing him to the ground. "You imprinted on my daughter!?!" She shouted.

"It wasn't my choice!" Jake defended standing up.

"She's a baby!" Bella snapped.

"It's not like that" Jake stressed. "You think Edward would let me live if it was?" Jake asked looking to Edward for some help.

"I'm still debating it" He said amused by the whole thing.

"I've held her once! One time Jacob!" Bella said glaring at him as everyone stood outside watching this happen. "And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" Bella said punching Jake.

"Well, at least she didn't break it this time" She muttered making Embry smile and kiss the side of her head. Leah and Seth show up, Leah growls at Bella ready to protect Jake.

"It's fine, Leah" Jake said waving her off.

"You're gonna stay away from her" Bella ordered.

"You know I can't do that" Jake said and Bella punches him again sending him back to the ground. Embry begins to shift uncomfortably.

"He'll be alright" Alison said rubbing his arm as he stands beside her.

"Stop her, Edward" Esme said getting worried this was getting out of hand.

"He said it's fine, she's amazing right?" Edward said happily.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jake asked and Bella agreed with him.

"Long gone" She said.

"Because it was her" Jake explained. "From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there" He said and Edward grinned wider.

"Damn" Embry muttered.

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?" She growled going towards him angrily. Bella goes to punch Jake but Seth stops her. Bella turns her anger on him punch Seth. As soon as he fell to the ground Bella snaps out of it.

"Seth, are you ok?" Jake said running over to him with Leah.

"Seth, I'm sorry" Bella said feeling guilty as she moved towards him but Leah growls at her making Bella stop.

"He'll be alright" Jake said nodding before looking back at Bella. "Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness- Renesmee to be safe" He said correcting himself before Bella attacked him again. "Happy" He added. "Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And not I understand why, this was the reason" Jake said and Bella continued to glare at him before walking away from him and back into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 0 13
After losing control Ava wants to make sure she doesn't do it again and the only way she knows how is excluding herself from every one else. But will...
18K 294 22
SEQUEL TO "P R E D I T O R' Bridie Cullen died on March 24th 2009 in her best friend ,Carlisle Cullen's, arms. Cause of death: unknown. But it's too...
18.2K 427 21
Almost 30 years after Jasper lost Alice to the Vultori, he thought he would never love anyone like that again. That was until Livia came along. She w...
481 8 21
When a human girl falls for a vampire how will her life change? How will her life change? Will it become better? Or will her life become a living hel...