Winter's Revenge // Peter Pan...

بواسطة ilikewarmhugs1235

Winter is the sister of the great Snow White, there life was perfect. Except when Winter starts working for R... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Sequel- Winter's Fate

Chapter 38

291 4 0
بواسطة ilikewarmhugs1235

"Hey babe." Hook siad. He rocked me back and forth to wake me up.

"What?"

"Not a morning person?"

"Not at all." I said. "Oh my god it's happening today."

"It is." Hook said. "And I will help you through it every step of the way."

"Damn why are you a good boyfriend?"

"I don't know." He said. I couldn't help but laugh at the comment.

~

We practiced for the rest of the day, until the sun started setting. I didn't know if Pan would come or not. Maybe his injuries are too serious. Damn it why must I be so powerful.

"I'm here." Pan said. "Let's get this started." He held out his hand but I slapped it. "Winter you need to take my hand to do this spell."

"Fine." I said. I took his hand and when he closed his eyes I took Hook's hand. I concentrated hard and I just remembered what Rumple has taught me about portal opening. I heard Pan's voice but I blocked it out so I didn't think about it. After a lot of concentration I was in my own mind. I did it I truly did and I was proud. As I walked deeper and deeper I saw stuff from my past that I never wanted to be reminded of. I even saw memories of Snow and my family. Once I walked even deeper it got darker. I felt like I was trapped, like I was in a circle of hell and I couldn't get out. After awhile I felt Hook telling me to come back. Like I was wanted and I instantly remembered why I was here. I focused on getting out of Neverland and going home. That's all I thought about but I felt myself getting weaker.

"What the bloody hell?" I asked myself. Memories started fading away and my magic got weaker. Either someone is trying to stop me or I was dying.

"You can do this Winter. I believe in you." I heard Hook say. I believed in myself and I suddenly saw a white light. It worked it really worked, but I guess Hook really was trying to pull me back. Something happened I was suddenly in a pitch black room and I didn't know what was happening. Was I dead? 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

264K 5.3K 22
In this story, Peter Pan will not be Rumplestiltskin's father, and Is 16. (Yn) "Hookette" (Ymn) Jones, the daughter of one of Peter Pan's worst enem...
918 24 10
Have you ever heard of Peter Pan? The most evil villain there is? What if he had a sister that followed him to Neverland? What if she left? Is Peter...
328K 6.7K 21
Rumplestilskin wants revenge on his father. Peter Pan. The only way he can do it is in the most cruel way possible. Through Love. Is it possible thou...
After Disney بواسطة E

قصص الهواة

4K 224 31
HEY GUYS, 21/10/2020 this story is about the afterlife of Disney characters and how their lives became. Families,children,weddings/divorce and so muc...