Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

By lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... More

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
10•Departure
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

11•Alone

24.7K 613 185
By lunaofart

•Diavolo DeLuca•

I woke up at around 10 am but Davina wasn't in bed, then I heard Alexandria yelling at Francesco outside my room so I got up on my feet and opened the door to find Alexandria covered in ketchup and her dad's cheek had a ketchup handprint.

"What's happening here?" I rose an eyebrow.

Francesco sighed standing beside me "she said she wants to be red like Elmo"

I crossed my arms and hummed "continue" I waved off Alexandria who had her father running behind her once again. Francesco is my underboss which also makes him one of my closest friends, he and my sister met thanks to me.

When I walked into the dinning room I found my brothers and their respective girls, but I couldn't find my bunny.

"Where's Davina?" I asked sitting down.

Dominico looked at me "she went out with Elena early this morning, girl stuff" he shook his head.

I rose an eyebrow trying to think about what could be going on but I'm sure it wasn't period related because that happened last week and Davina was more sensitive than usual.

Maybe they went to get some things for tonight since Davina is coming with me to a very important dinner party which uses my birthday as an excuse. I ate my breakfast and went back to my room where Davina already was.

"Where were you?" I asked walking to her.

She blushed "I was just talking to Elena" her cute voice made me smile.

"About?" I walked in the closet where her and my clothes were already organized.

"Just girl stuff" she fidgeted her fingers.

I smiled to myself as I felt like Elena and Davina were becoming great friends which made me happy "Alright bunny, but next time make sure to let me know. Okay?" I said picking up my suit for the day.

"Okay" she said from the bed.

I walked back to her and knelt in front of her "you want to take a shower or a bath?"

Her face turned red "w-with yo-you?" She stuttered.

I licked my lips and did my best to say no because it did sound like a great and slippery idea "no bunny" I cleared my throat standing up "by your own silly goose" I rolled my eyes at myself mentally.

I NEVER SAY SILLY GOOSE!

Fuck.

"Okay" she giggled and ran in the bathroom.

I heard the door lock and sat on the edge of the bed rubbing my face frustrated, she makes me nervous and most of the time I control it but this time I really wanted to say the opposite of on your own.

When she came out of the bathroom she only had a towel around her body and I felt my joggers getting uncomfortable so I left the room to take a breath and found Francesco and my brothers smoking.

"Got a problem?" Angelo smirked pointing at my pants.

"A big one" Francesco said laughing.

We've seen each other naked, we've been friends for over 19 years so it doesn't bother me at all that he's looking directly at my cock and who could blame someone for looking at my cock?

"More like a little one" I groaned rubbing my forehead and pacing in front of the pool.

"How is she?" Angelo asked.

"Tall enough for me to bend her over my desk and fuck her every morning" I said biting my lip as I thought about it "but not yet" I shook my head.

"I give you guys until tomorrow night to shake this house to the ground" Dominico said.

"She just came out of the bathroom wearing a towel and there were drops of water slipping between her breasts and fuck" I groaned considering to take a jump in the water since she makes me feel like my body is boiling.

I ended up changing the subject to one I can control which was the party I'm attending tonight, they all know what it really is. None of them are coming because only bosses are going, I didn't even want to be a boss...I didn't want to be in the mafia but now that's all I am.

"I imagine Davina knows nothing?" Angelo asked.

I shook my head "I'm not stupid, unlike you I know what I'm doing with my life"

"No need to be mean" Angelo pouted.

Francesco and Dominico laughed. I stayed by the pool with them for a few more hours, we were having a great time and then Elena came to get us.

"il pranzo è pronto ragazzi e Diavolo dove sei stato? Davina ti ha chiesto" my sister said standing behind Francesco's chair.

(Lunch is ready guys and Diavolo where have you been? Davina has been looking for you)

"è uscita dalla doccia e avevo bisogno di parlare con i miei ragazzi" I said looking at her.

(she came out of the shower and I needed to talk to my guys)

She rolled her eyes at me "bugiardo"

(Liar)

I stood up and walked past her ignoring her true accusations, she's smart and one of the people who kept me sane after all that happened. When I walked into the dining room I saw Davina drawing with Alexandria.

"Hi bunny" I said sitting down on the chair beside hers.

"Hi" she giggled like she always does when I tickle her waist. She's wearing a white off-the-shoulder lace-trimmed linen midi  dress and yellow heeled sandals.

"What are you two drawing?" I whispered into her ear. It's hard not to slip my hand in her dress and finger her right here and right now.

She glanced at me and licked her lips "a house"

"A house huh?" I asked moving my hand to her thigh and looked at the food in front of me, her favorite, pasta.

"Yes" I felt her shift in her seat so I moved my hand away, if it had been any other girl I would've smirked and moved it more up but making Davina uncomfortable is not something I wish to do.

We all ate together. Alexandria ate on Davina's lap and for some reason I really like seeing them together, maybe it's because I long for a child of my own, but I don't know if that'll ever happen since I'm really cautious when it comes to romance but a week ago I let down those walls to tell Davina that I feel something for her. I'm happy she does to.

I'm happy...I'm never happy...I haven't been happy in over a decade.

We stayed at the table, everyone talked with each other except for Davina and Alexandria; they were just drawing and then left to go somewhere so at 6 pm I stood up from the table to go look for her since we have to get ready.

As I turned the door knob I heard music coming from the inside of the room, when I opened the door I found Alexandria sleeping in our bed and Davina's blue dress laid across the loveseat.

I turned off the TV which had a Disney movie on it and then walked in the bathroom where Davina was sitting on the counter as she did her makeup.

"What are you doing?" I asked standing on the doorway.

She looked at me with a black pencil in her hand "My makeup"

"You look beautiful" I said with half a smile.

She always looks beautiful, it doesn't matter what she's wearing, doing or whatever...she's just the image of perfection to me.

Her cheeks turned red "thank you" she whispered looking down at her bare feet.

I ruffled her hair and walked past her to open the water so I could finally shower, when I turned around to take my clothes off she was gone and so was her makeup bag. A quick shower is good enough for me so after five minutes I was out of the bathroom and in the bedroom getting ready but Davina was gone...ONCE AGAIN. Alexandria is still on the bed though.

After 20 minutes I was done and making my way to the living room as I fixed my bow tie "Where is D–" I was speechless when I saw her wearing the gorgeous powder pink ballerina dress.

She looks like a goddess that just floated to my presence. There's gold eyeshadow on her eyelids and her lips are coated with lip gloss to enhance her mouth-watering lips. Fuck. Her hair is down and in stunning curls...she's divine.

"Hi," she whispered shyly.

"Hi bunny," I said hooking my arm around her waist "you look gorgeous," her eyes look even bigger and more hypnotic.

"Thank you," she said looking at my bow tie "it's crooked," then she started to fix it and in the end it was perfect.

"Thank you" I whispered looking at her lips.

"I want to take a picture," Elena said but I couldn't move, I just wanted to look at her for the rest of my life.

I shook my head no "We have to leave now," I said and took her away from everyone to the main entrance where there was a black Rolls Royce waiting for us and a couple of security SUVs.

"Everything okay?" She whispered as I opened the door for her.

"Yes, why?"

"Because you dragged me away from everyone," she said with a giggle.

I nodded "Everything all right, I just don't want to be late."

She gave me a sweet smile, as if she was thinking about something but definitely not telling me...then she said: "You're cute"

No one. NO ONE. Has EVER called me CUTE.

I rose an eyebrow "Get in the car young lady."

Her cheeks turned red and I could see the nervousness in her eyes as she got in. The ride to the city was quiet on her behalf since I had to make lots of calls and answer emails before I was too busy at the party with more business. When we got to the hotel, Luca opened the door for me and the chauffeur for Davina, she walked around the car and I got a hold of her waist.

"Ready bunny?" I asked as we walked through the lobby of the hotel.

She nodded but I know she lied "Yes."

I smiled to myself in awe of her cuteness, she's so tiny in comparison to everyone in this place and also the youngest one.

As we walked into the venue, everyone came up to shake my hand but I just gave them a quick nod and small smile, they're all my friends and I know they are thinking Davina is just one more on the list of girls my bed has hosted, which means they will want her too but that's not going to happen; she's my bunny.

Davina and I sat at the main table, a waiter came up to ask what we wanted to drink so I ordered her lemonade and whiskey for me. Her gaze was on her small, boxy clutch.

"Davina, everything alright?" I asked, placing my hand on her thigh just above her knee.

The girl nodded "I–" she took a deep breath and gazed up at me "there's just a lot of people here."

I softly smiled at her "I know bunny, I would've preferred to stay at home but you'll meet some nice people. I promise."

A light smile played on her lips "Like you?" she whispered.

I laughed "Davina, you know I'm not nice."

Her cheeks turned red "You are, it doesn't matter what you do to me, you'll always be the nicest human being ever."

My heart skipped a beat hearing her kind words that I won't ever deserve "Thank–" someone behind me gripped my shoulders and shouted out my name.

"Diavolo!" Carmelo said. "I thought you weren't coming."

We should've definitely stayed at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
50.3K 849 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
70.6K 1.9K 30
"Now I know why they call you the devil" "I told you I was anything but good Angel" - Two people that could have lost their lives find each other. An...
25.8K 387 6
Ongoing This is his story, A pure love that came without a warning, A heart that betrayed him for the first time before he could say no. *Simplicity...