Compilation Of SungJoy One Sh...

By greenberrynomin

Sungjae didn't choose to give up. As hard as it may be, Sungjae fought for her. He made her promises that he... More

We Will Never End
Push and Pull
Stockholm Syndrome
Behind Camera Lights
The Wait Is Over
Angel of Mine
All About Bbyu
For you
Private Not a Secret
More than Thirst for Blood
Time Machine
Statue #Bbyu3FulYears
Heaven
Then There's You
Haunted

Over and Over Again

3K 78 13
By greenberrynomin

When I'm with you I lose track of time
When I'm without you you're stuck on my mind
Be all you need till the day that I die
I'll love you
Over and over again

Sooyoung's life has always been a routine. Her everyday is like a song on repeat. She's happy but she never thought that a day will come that changes everything and it'll make her look forward to the end of the song just so she could experience it all over again.

"One Latte please." Sooyoung orders at her favorite café just like she always do every morning.

"We know what you always order so we prepare it ahead of time. Here you go, Joy." The female server hands her drink with a bright smile on her face.

Sooyoung has a smile on her face as well. "Really? That's so nice of you guys. Thanks."

Sooyoung sits at her usual seat by the window, looking at the scene she always sees everyday; parents accompanying their kids to school, owners walking their pets to the park and couples spending a mellow morning with each other. She always sees this every morning but it never fails to make her smile.

The bell by the front door rings, signaling the arrival of a customer. A boy around Sooyoung's age comes in. he seems new since the girl doesn't recognize him. But even she couldn't deny that this is one good-looking fella. When Sooyoung realizes that she's been staring at him for too long, she turns her head towards the window again with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"One Americano please." She hears the boy order.

"One Americano." The girl at the counter repeats. "And for who should I name this?"

The boy pauses as if thinking. "Six."

"Six?" the girl sounds confused. "Uhm... okay." Sooyoung chuckles softly thinking that the boy has a café name too. She wouldn't be surprised since she has her own not wanting strangers to know her real name.

From the reflection on the window, Sooyoung can see that this "Six" guy is sitting on the other side of the café, pulling out a small book and began reading. Her ogling is put to a stop when she hears her phone ring.

"Hello?" Sooyoung answers as quietly as she could. "I'm at the café Seungwan-ah. Do you want me to get you anything?"

"Americano with a shot of espresso please." Seungwan says right back. "I barely slept last night. The semester's barely starting but it's giving me sleepless night already."

Sooyoung hears someone yawning on the other line, making her giggle. "That's your fault for taking too many classes. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

Sooyoung ends the call and grabs her things as she heads back by the counter with a female waitress already beaming at her.

"Hi, I would like to order one Americano with a shot of espresso to go please." Sooyoung orders.

Sooyoung takes one last look at the stranger and leaves the café to meet with her best friend, Son Seungwan, who is waiting for her by the campus gates.

"What took you so long?" Seungwan says as a form of greeting.

Sooyoung raises an eyebrow. "I told you I'll be here in 20 minutes. Here you go."

"Thanks." Seungwan immediately takes a sip of the strong drink. "By the way, I heard we're gonna have a transferee in our philosophy class.

This peaks Sooyoung's interest since not many students take philosophy as an official class. "Really? Who's the weirdo?"

Seungwan laughs. "You do know that you and I are both weirdos for taking that class too, right? And anyways, I don't have any deets yet. I just told you what I heard."

"Well, let's go then... I'm really curious." Sooyoung pulls her friend and heads straight to their first class.

Everyone is in chaos, chatting and playing with their friends when the professor suddenly comes in with someone else, causing everyone to go back to their places. Sooyoung's eyes widen as he sees the boy with their teacher, it's Mr. Six.

"Well, what a coincidence." Sooyoung says under her breathe. The girl next to her looks at her curiously but she just shook her head.

The professor clears his throat to get everyone's attention. "Okay guys, we have a new comer in our class today. Please introduce yourself." He gestures the boy.

"Hello my name is Yook Sungjae. I look forward to getting to know all of you." Sungjae's eyes scan everyone in the room and lands longer on one particular short black-haired beauty.

Seungwan nudges the girl next to her. "He's looking at you." She whispers.

"He's looking at everyone." Sooyoung whispers right back.

"Yeah but he stared at you longer." Seungwan teases.

Sooyoung shushes her friend in an attempt to hide her shy face. "Stop it. The professor might hear us."

"Okay Sungjae, please take a seat next to Ms. Park Sooyoung." The professor suddenly says.

Sooyoung's eyes widen as she turns to see that the empty seat next to her suddenly gets occupied by a brown-haired boy. The professor gives them free time since it's their first week of classes. Sungjae opens the book he has in his bag and reads quietly.

The next day, Sooyoung goes on her usual day and goes to the coffee shop only to see Sungjae right behind him who is busy on his phone. After she get her coffee, she seats on her usual sit and to her surprise, Sungjae approaches her.

"Hi, it's Sooyoung right?" Sungjae says in a cheerful voice.

Sooyoung gapes but manages to recover herself. "Uh, yes. Hi Sungjae. What can I do for you?"

Sungjae chuckles and scratches the back of his neck. "I'm new to this town as you may have noticed and I don't know anyone from here. I was hoping if I could sit with you?"

"O-Of course." Sooyoung swears something about him being shy did something to her innocent heart.

"You know, you're so pretty." Sungjae suddenly says out of the blue, causing the girl to suddenly choke on her drink. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?"

Sooyoung keeps on coughing. "You can't say something like that and expect me not to show any reaction."

"Why? Doesn't anyone else tell that?" Sungjae looks sincerely shocked. "You're pretty though?"

Sooyoung stands up as a way to hide her blushing cheeks. "I-I'm gonna go ahead. Bye."

Sooyoung gets out of the coffee shop and head straight to the university and sits next to a sleeping Sungjae attempting to not wake him up.

"How did he manage to get here before me?" Sooyoung thinks.

The following days, whenever she looks at Sungjae, Sooyoung would feel as if her heart would jump out of her chest, her face would suddenly feel hot and her palms would get sweaty. Not knowing what it truly means, she thinks that she only has fever and skips school the next day. But somehow, even when she doesn't see him the whole day, Sungjae would always pop in her head making her heart do things that her innocent mind doesn't know how to interpret.

"Argh!!!" Sooyoung smothers her face with a pillow. "Get out of my head Sungjae!!!"

Noticing that it's already evening, Sooyoung decides to stop by the café figuring that Sungjae would never be there at this time. And just like what she does when she goes out at night, she puts on her extensions and curls her hair looking nothing like the innocent girl that she is.

"Hi!" Sooyoung greets the woman at the counter. "One Iced Latte please."

"Oh wow... Joy... You look very pretty with long hair." The woman says as soon as she recognizes the girl.

Sooyoung giggles shyly. "Thanks."

"Sooyoung???" A familiar voice says behind her.

Sooyoung slowly turns around, praying that it's not who she thinks he is. "S-Sungjae..."
"One Iced Americano please. I'll pay for her drink." Sungjae says. "I though you're sick? Wendy told me." He asks as they sit on the girl's usual sit.

Sooyoung takes a sit across him. "Y-yeah. I've been feeling weird but I'm not too sick to get my caffeine fix."

"Did I do something?" Sungjae stares at her with a sad face.

Sooyoung could see his guilt. "What? No, of course not. I really was just feeling weird for the past few days. Why would you even think that?"

"Well... you've been acting off ever since I told you were pretty." Sungjae lowers his head.

Sooyoung covers her face. "Stop saying that!"

"Wait..." Sungjae forces the girl's hand off her face. "Are you getting shy?"

"Stop making me feel weird Sungjae." Sooyoung gets teary his heart beating fast again.

Sungjae chuckles and holds the girl by the chin and pecks her lips. "You're so adorable."

"W-What was that?!!!" Sooyoung half-whispers, half-shouts.

Sungjae holds the girl's hands. "Can't I kiss the girl who I like and hoping she likes me back?"

Sooyoung chuckles as she remembers her happy memories, looking at herself in the mirror as her best friends helps her get in her white dress.

"What are you laughing about?" Wendy says as she fixes the bottom part.

Sooyoung blushes. "Remembering how Sungjae and I got together."

Wendy rolls her eyes. "Oh... that. I can't believe I didn't see how love struck you were with him that time. I actually though you were sick turns out our Yook Sungjae just makes you weak in the knees."

"Ahhhh." Sooyoung covers her face. "It's making me shy again."

Wendy chuckles. "It's still making you blush. That's adorable." She says as she puts on the veil over the bride's head. The girl starts to sniffle. "Oh god... I can't believe my best friend is getting married."

"Don't cry." Sooyoung's eyes begin to water. "If you cry, I cry."

Wendy gives her some tissue. "Good thing you're make-up is water proof then."

Yes, ever since then Sooyoung would see Sungjae over and over again. He became a part of the song of her life. It was like he's always meant to be a part of that song. As she enter the church, even when everyone was looking at her, there is only one person her eyes landed on.

Sooyoung slowly walks towards him, her eyes getting teary as excitement and love fills her eyes. She could see that Sungjae too, has tears in his eyes. He puts the veil over her head and sees her face.

"You look beautiful." Sungjae says as tears of joy starts to fall.

Sooyoung giggles. "You still make me shy, you know?"

Sungjae kisses his soon-to-be-wife right on the lips. "That's what I'm counting on."

"What was that for?" Sooyoung chuckles.

Sungjae caresses the girl's blushing cheeks. "Can I kiss the girl I love hoping she'll say I do when she's asked to?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!~

I'm still working on my update for this week. But here is a small gift for Bbyu's Third Wedding Anniversary :)

I hope you all like it :)

twitter: cheerfultopaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 734 23
[COMPLETED] Joy never had a place to proudly call her home. Everything was always temporary. City after city, she just tried to make ends meet, but o...
34.5K 2.6K 40
"This time, I will make the most out of it." Torned in the process of letting go, Sunghoon, who is still in the shadow of his now gone love, Jake, fo...
15.2K 740 26
[MPREG] When the one you thought would be your constant star becomes your temporary fix, would you do everything to keep the love that had lost it's...
8.5K 256 16
let's explore sungjoy's relationship in different universe [ republishing it because i wrote it out of love for sungjoy. republishing to keep the mem...