Over and Over Again

When I'm with you I lose track of time
When I'm without you you're stuck on my mind
Be all you need till the day that I die
I'll love you
Over and over again

Sooyoung's life has always been a routine. Her everyday is like a song on repeat. She's happy but she never thought that a day will come that changes everything and it'll make her look forward to the end of the song just so she could experience it all over again.

"One Latte please." Sooyoung orders at her favorite café just like she always do every morning.

"We know what you always order so we prepare it ahead of time. Here you go, Joy." The female server hands her drink with a bright smile on her face.

Sooyoung has a smile on her face as well. "Really? That's so nice of you guys. Thanks."

Sooyoung sits at her usual seat by the window, looking at the scene she always sees everyday; parents accompanying their kids to school, owners walking their pets to the park and couples spending a mellow morning with each other. She always sees this every morning but it never fails to make her smile.

The bell by the front door rings, signaling the arrival of a customer. A boy around Sooyoung's age comes in. he seems new since the girl doesn't recognize him. But even she couldn't deny that this is one good-looking fella. When Sooyoung realizes that she's been staring at him for too long, she turns her head towards the window again with a hint of blush on her cheeks.

"One Americano please." She hears the boy order.

"One Americano." The girl at the counter repeats. "And for who should I name this?"

The boy pauses as if thinking. "Six."

"Six?" the girl sounds confused. "Uhm... okay." Sooyoung chuckles softly thinking that the boy has a café name too. She wouldn't be surprised since she has her own not wanting strangers to know her real name.

From the reflection on the window, Sooyoung can see that this "Six" guy is sitting on the other side of the café, pulling out a small book and began reading. Her ogling is put to a stop when she hears her phone ring.

"Hello?" Sooyoung answers as quietly as she could. "I'm at the café Seungwan-ah. Do you want me to get you anything?"

"Americano with a shot of espresso please." Seungwan says right back. "I barely slept last night. The semester's barely starting but it's giving me sleepless night already."

Sooyoung hears someone yawning on the other line, making her giggle. "That's your fault for taking too many classes. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

Sooyoung ends the call and grabs her things as she heads back by the counter with a female waitress already beaming at her.

"Hi, I would like to order one Americano with a shot of espresso to go please." Sooyoung orders.

Sooyoung takes one last look at the stranger and leaves the café to meet with her best friend, Son Seungwan, who is waiting for her by the campus gates.

"What took you so long?" Seungwan says as a form of greeting.

Sooyoung raises an eyebrow. "I told you I'll be here in 20 minutes. Here you go."

"Thanks." Seungwan immediately takes a sip of the strong drink. "By the way, I heard we're gonna have a transferee in our philosophy class.

This peaks Sooyoung's interest since not many students take philosophy as an official class. "Really? Who's the weirdo?"