Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
πŸ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
πŸ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
70
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

51

177K 8.3K 18K
By ArmyArchives

"Hyung!" Taehying greeted someone as they got to the main dining hall of Hotel Royale. It was pretty late and they were closing. There were no customers and only a few waiters hurrying around.

"Well look who finally remembered me!" A tall and extremely handsome guy with pink hair turned towards them, with hands on his hips. "And who is this zombie?" He asked as he looked down at y/n with all the concern in the world, who was trying to hide her little frame behind Taehyung.

"Jin hyung, this is y/n, my friend. Y/n, meet my hyung Kim Seokjin." Taehyung introduced them briefly, holding her hand and bringing her in front of him.

"Hello" she said shyly.

"Hey hey hey, you don't have to be so awkward around me, okay? So just chill, alright?" Jin smiled at her.

"I didn't know u had a brother?" she asked Taehyung.

"Technically and biologically we are second cousins. Anyway, I brought her here because..."

"Ofcourse she needs food!!" Jin completed the sentence for him.

"Not the stuff I had last time..." y/n mumbled an inaudible voice but Jin did hear that and smiled at how cutely she was pouting. He instantly realized that she had not been served the kind of food she liked.

"Well I would serve you pizza, but it would get a bit cheesy" he winked at her.

She blinked twice, trying to process it and then broke into a fit of laughter, and Taehyung had to hold her so she wouldn't loose balance. "It's not even funny" he said smiling.

"Well you have a bad sense of humour, look at her cute laugh!" Jin pinched her cheeks as if she was a child.

She snorted again while Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"So What would you like to have ?"

"Kimchi fried rice?" She suggested, her face lighting up.

"We don't have ingredients for these dishes here" Jin said, at which she pouted "but!" He continued " I have them in my personal kitchen here! And guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm going to make you some myself!"

"You can? You don't have to..."

"It's okay, I love cooking anyway and since Taehyung has brough a girl here in ages, lettuce celebrate!"

And she started snorting again, accompanied by Jin's windshield laughter. Taehyung shook his head in amusement as he watched them both laugh uncontrollably.

Jin brought them to his lavish personal kitchen and Taehyung was amused to see her expressions as she gaped at everything, mesmerised by it's beauty.

"Take a seat while I fix you something" Jin pulled out a seat for her, away from his cooking counter that had huge glass walls separating it from the area where she was siting, and went up to get his ingredients from the pantry.

"I'll be back in a minute" Taehyung told her and went to follow Jin behind the glass walls

"So..." Jin said, chopping kimchi.

"Yeah..."

"She looks different than uh... the type of girls I used to see around you"

"She is."

"You seem to really like her."

"She is that way I guess..."

"She is. She is unbelievably cute! I wanna adopt her!"

Taehyung chuckled.

"You just want children, that's why... you should get married as soon as possible, you know?"

"Which reminds me, your mother called in and asked for our sous chef again. I guess she wants to have another match making dinner prepared for you at your home"

"Stuff like this drives me crazy. It's more stressful than work" he said in a calm collected voice but Jin could feel the anger in his voice.

"Do you... uh, intend to sleep with her?" Jin asked him about y/n.

Taehyung nodded, his eyes fixed on y/n who was oblivious to his intense gaze and had her head down on the table, drawing patterns on the glass tumbler .

"She seems to be a... um, virgin? Judging by how shy she is... And not really the type who can deal with how you get sometimes"

"I know. But I guess i'll condition her into accepting it slowly"

"What after that? Are you going to let go of her after you're done?"

"I'm keeping her"

"Your mother will never accept her. Heck, even my mother won't if she was my..."

"I'm keeping her" Taehyung repeated and averted his gaze towards his cousin. "She makes me happy. Letting her go is like giving up on my happiness. So I'm going to keep her with me" with that he walked out of the kitchen towards her. She sat up straight looking at hIm and smiling brightly. He loved how her eyes would light up every time she saw him.

"How was your day?" He asked.

"Totally crappy. I guess I lost a good job, because i can't go back there again. But since my exams are so near, I guess it's okay"

"You really don't care about yourself, do you?"

"I just have... priorities"

"I have to do something about it..." he said, studying her stressed out face.

"And here is your food my beautiful child!" Jin was accompanying a waiter who placed the dishes one by one on the table. Taehyung couldn't stop smiling as he saw y/n getting excited out of her mind as she saw the huge bowl of mandu-gukk soup and kimchi fried rice. She stood up and bowed low to Jin, who patted her head lovingly and then started digging right in after she was seated again.

"Mmmm....It's so tasty!!!" She nearly screamed and Jin was almost in tears at reciving an adorable reaction like that.

"I need to leave. I'll check if they're done in the main hall. See you tomorrow then" Jin placed a hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"But..." she stood up too.

"It's urgent, sorry" Jin explained.

"Thanks hyung" Taehyung stood up and shook Jin's hand warmly.

"Anytime. You should come more often!"

"Thank you so much for the food, it's amazing!"

"You're always welcome y/n"

With that he left and she pounced back on her food.

She slurrped the soup without a care in the world, eyes closed and humming a bit.

"Hmmm, feels so nice. I'm even sleepier now that I'm full" she placed the spoon and chopsticks down and yawned after she was done.

"Well, in that case, let's sleep...." he said in a husky, suggestive voice.

"Hmmm. Okay" she simpered and next moment her head had dropped to the table , landing on her stretched out arm and Taehyung stayed there shooketh in his seat after realising that she had already fallen asleep.

"Hey y/n!" He got up and went to her side, shaking her shoulder a bit.

"Ddfhtchugt" she mumbled something.

"Get up! You need to sleep in a bed or you gonna be sore tomorrow's "

"I'm going to be sore tomorrow if I slept in a bed with you too so ummmm" she said sleepily. Taehyung licked his lips, trying to suppress a smile and helped her get to her feet. He took her to the room he usually used when he didn't want to stay home, the presidential suite.

He helped her through to the bedroom, preventing her from stumbling against every single thing that was within three meters of her.

"BED!" she pointed at the bed as soon as she saw it and threw herself over it.

"No, y/n" Taehyung used a strict voice to get her up but she wouldn't budge.

"You need to brush your teeth!" he told her but she was too sleepy to budge. So he just pulled her arm, resulting in her torso leaving the bed and coming flush with his. Then his hands went around her tiny waist and gripping her upper thighs, at which she gasped.

"If you don't listen to me again, you get punished, got it?" he asked, looking in her eyes.

"Okay..." she said after a pause and put her head on his shoulder, dozing off again.

He stood up, holding her against himself and took her to washroom. There he seated her on the marble cabinet and Kim Taehyung, the guy who was a clean freak and made fuss about germs didn't think twice before grabbing his own brush and stuffing it in her mouth after dispensing the toothpaste.

"Open up," he tried his best but her head was lolling from side to side so he fisted her hair at her nape and held her head in place. She whined a bit, and it was frustrating for him but at the same time she looked so cute and he lengthened the time from two minutes to five.

"Okay, let's get you to bed now" he said.

He scooped her up in his arms and got her back to bed.

"Let's get you ready for bed" he said as he put her down.

"No. Tomorrow" she whined again.

" y/n!"

"Nooo"

So there was a loud smack. He smacked her butt hard and she jumped up, sitting straight in the bed,.

"What was that for?"

"For being a bad girl. Here, change into this" he handed her his own sweat pants and a shirt.

"I can't go to the dressing room to change!"

"Who asked you to go there. You can change right here"

"W..what?"

"That's right. Strip it down y/n"

He said leaning against the headrest with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.2K 43
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
1.3M 61.8K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancΓ©e. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
597K 17.5K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...
122K 6.5K 30
❝Who are you?❞ ❝I'm the guy who knocked you out and fled the country.❞ β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£β–£ Working part-time to earn money as a full time university s...