Jealous (Ming X Kit)

By mefwamage68

Please keep in mind I only write on Wattpad! Ming and Kit haven't seen each other for a while, Ming had to le... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
New book

Chapter Thirteen(END)

4.9K 133 12
By mefwamage68

Kit's POV

Time flew quick as the hours past,I grab my jacket and waiting in the lobby of the building locking my dorm door behind me.When I am downstairs Ming is already their he is somewhat dressed up not too causal but not too formal either.He lightens up when he sees me and walks over to greet me.

"Hey P'Kit you ready?"

"Of course,Are we going to Starbucks?"

He scratch's the back of his head before replying.

"Uh..I had something else planned but if y-"

"No,its alright.So what do you have planned?"

I say as he comes closes to like he was going to grab my hand but stops midway making me bring my hand up and link them together giving them a little swing.He froze for a moment and I think I did to our hands shaped so perfectly together almost as it was a puzzle piece.

"It's a surprise but since you mentioned coffee,Do you want to go get a cup?"

"Sure"

He as we slowly walked towards the parking lot,Once we got to the car I let go of his hand as he opened the door for me before going to the drivers side and getting in.

"Which coffee place?"

"Whichever is closer"

He nods and starts the car before driving off to a coffee shop that was a few blocks away,The sign above the door read Red Stars which is a place I never even heard of.

"Im guessing you never been here"

"No I haven't,is it any good?"

"Yes it good,When Wayo and I were in high school we always came here for the coffee.It was basically where we hanged out"

"Oh..."

"I'll go get it,Is their any certain type you want?"

"Not really"

"Alright one second"

He turns on the air for me before opening the car door and walking into the building,I could see him just barely through the tinted windows of the shop.I kept my eyes on him as my thoughts ran off curious about what he planned after this.Their is no way he has plans at a restaurant they are all closed around this time and it looked like we made it just in time before the coffee shop closed.Maybe we are just grabbing coffee and going back to his place.

What if he is planning to do the dirty?

I mean,I never done anything like that what if I say the wrong things or words?

I suddenly found myself very nervous about what he was planning,It could be anything but I feel like I have known Ming for so long that he would plan something like this.What do I do if he does? Do I allow him? Is it too early? We aren't even together...What if we don't get together I refuse to lose him to P'Deer again.

The door opens but I don't hear it as my thought rumble on and on from one thing to another.

"P'Kit are you ok?"

I shake away the thoughts when his voice rips through them.

"Im alright,Are we g-going back to your dorm?"

I grab my coffee from the cup holder and use it to hide my shaking hands.

"No,I have something else planned"

I let out a mental sigh of relief but it comes back as quickly as it goes,Maybe he is planning it somewhere else.I lift my coffee up to my lips and take a small sip that almost instantly calms my nerves like magic.

"They were trying out some type of new coffee something to do with calming herbs"

"Oh,it not bad actually"

He takes a sip and agrees before putting the car drive and driving off,While driving I tried to make some guesses to where he was taking me.He would take one turn and I would guess something and then another I would guess another place.But before I knew it I had no idea where we were.

"Ah Ming where are we?"

"Don't worry we are not going too far,It just up the street a little ways"
"Alright"

I trust Ming enough to know that if he knows where he was going he does know where he is going.A second later we are standing just a little ways away from a forest opening

"In their?"

"Yes"

I hesitate to enter but Ming grabs my hand and it immediately erases all worries,We enter the forest a few steps and would stop.If I stopped he would stop he wouldn't pressure me forwards until I was ready.As soon as we came to a clearing I wished I got here quicker then we did,The sight was jaw dropping,In the middle of a forest their were fairy lights hanging on the trees,a table with romantic candles,and  what I think is prepared food (It was under on of those metal lids to keep bugs out)But the best part was the trees closed in making the area seem more romantic and private.I turn around and hug Ming as he hugs me back.

(it kinda looks like this)

"Ming I-I love it"

"Im glad you do"

He smiles brightly at me but I hardly see it due to my head being pressed into his chest,He taps my back a few times telling me to let go.I silently sigh but do.

"Lets eat"

"What did you make?"

"you'll have to see yourself"

We walk over and he pulls my seat out and I sit down before he pushes me in and takes a seat.

"Alright let dig in"

I nod eagerly and lift the lid off setting it to the side,The meal was nothing special it was small steaks with some veggies and potato's.

"I know you said a few times that you were dieting,so while making the food I watched what I put in it"

"Ming..you didn't have to,I would have ate it regardless"

I look up and see he has the same thing which was somewhat surprising because he hated veggies.We ate and had a comfortable conversation flirting with each other every once in a while to see each other get flustered,But over all I was having a great time with him.After the meal we talked causally about school and friends while getting to know each other a little better.

I don't know how long we were out but before we both knew it,it was starting to rain at first we ignored it because it was just sprinkling but soon it turned into down pour,Ming yelled at me to run back to the car while he quickly packed up the lights.I tried to help him but The rain got worse and the jacket I was currently wearing was light.I ran back to the car and got in waiting for Ming to get back.A few mins later Ming still wasn't their,Another few mins I finally saw him he ran and got into the car waiting a few mins to calm down.

"P'Kit im sorry..."

"What? Why?"

"I didn't check the weather..Therefore the date was r-"

"No Ming the date was amaz-Is that blood?"

"Huh?"

"Ming your bleeding!"

"Where?"

I turned in my seat slightly and he turned to face me,I used one of my hands to turn his head.The top left of his forehead was bleeding not enough to need stitches but enough to need covered for a while.

"What happened?"

"While cleaning up I slipped in mud"

"You probably fell onto a rock then"

"maybe"

He turned the key and started driving.

"Lets go to my place you can take a shower and I can clean that their"

"Its fine,I can drop y-"

"Ming"

"Yes P'Kit"

TIME SKIP

When we made it to my dorm room I unlocked the door and took off my shoes as Ming followed.

"You shower first"

"Okay"

I walked over to my closet and picked out a baggy shirt and pants and tossed it to him,he caught it with ease and went into the bathroom.A min later I hear the shower running,I take the med kit from beside my bedside table and take out a bandage and acholic wipes.

After a while Ming came out and sat on my bed allowing me to dress his wound,I get out the wipe and wipe over the marking causing him to wince but he didn't complain after I dressed the wound and sat beside him.

We stayed silent for a moment before Ming interrupted it

"P'Kit..What are we?"

"What do you want us to be?"

"You know what I want us to be,But you.."

"Ming will you be my boyfriend?"

"....."

He stays silent and I think for a moment that I messed up but.

"Yes,I would love that"

I cuddle close to him.

"That means im yours and your mine"

"exactly"

He says wrapping his arm around my waist bringing me onto his lap,His hand goes under my chin and and bringing me closer to his face so my lips smash into his.I smile back into the kiss glad that I finally got my happy ending.

In the end P'Deer was right 

Ming did make up his mind

because now he is mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 199 11
[BL] Phana and Mingkwan's story wherein Mingkwan asked Phana's help to make his crush jealous. Will his mission going succeed or not?
295K 12.8K 51
"Why is this P' staring at me like that" Beam whispered to Kit who was busy fighting off Ming's cheesy advances at him. " Perhaps you have lipstick s...
31.7K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
259K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...