Saved by the Devil [EDITING]

By lunaofart

Davina Alexander is an 20-year-old girl who has always lived in an unfortunate situation, and I'm not talking... More

CHARACTERS
1•Aloha
2•Bandages
3•Games
4•Partial
5•Gift
6•Wednesday
7•Days and nights
8•Primo atto
9•Bunny
11•Alone
12•Secondo atto
13•Lover
14•Naked talk
15•Terzo atto
16•Puppy love
17•The cute little bear
18•Square friend
19•Under the bed
20•Four inches
21•Hell is their Kingdom
22•The Devil and his Angel
23• Blue doors
24•A normal gal
25• Let the leaves fall
26• I'll be the one
27•Angel cry
28• Handsome devil
29• Flourishing
30• Beloved
Sequel
The sequel is live!

10•Departure

27.1K 621 142
By lunaofart

•Davina Alexander•

It's the night before the trip to Italy, Diavolo is in my closet helping me pack because I don't know what to take. The day after tomorrow is his birthday, that's why we are going to Italy and even though I'm euphoric I'm also terrified of being on a plane.

"I don't know if I can do it," I whispered looking at him as he searched through my clothes for a red dress.

He rose an eyebrow gazing at me "Davina, it's a short flight."

"You said 9 hours," I whimpered.

"Okay, not that short but," he squatted down in front of me "I'm going to be there with you the whole time and Diavolo Jr is going to be there too," he chuckled kissing my forehead.

Diavolo Jr is the bunny he got me a week ago, I take it everywhere in my small backpack "Fine," I sighed crawling to the suitcase on the floor that could fit Alexandria and half of me "how many days are we staying there?"

"Two weeks," he was already wearing his pajamas so he didn't mind sitting on the floor "you'll love it over there bunny" we both were folding clothes and putting them in the suitcase.

Diavolo hasn't slept in my bed since that night he apologized but I can see his face when he kisses me good night, he wants to stay and I have told him he is welcomed to sleep in my bed whenever he wants but he denies it to himself and tells me that it's not time just yet. Tonight was the same, after finishing up with my luggage he kissed my cheek goodnight and left the room with his back muscles tensed.

The bunny was pressed against my chest as I looked at the door, it was 30 minutes past midnight and I couldn't sleep thinking about everything that was going to happen in less than seven hours. Diavolo said he's going to come and wake me up and also informed I could wear my pajamas so that was the silver lining of the situation.

I couldn't really fall asleep until 4 am when I was more than exhausted, but it felt like I slept five minutes when Diavolo came in my room yawning and woke me up with a tender kiss on my temple "Wake up bunny, we have to leave in 10 minutes," he whispered into my ear.

I groaned throwing a pillow at him "Go away."

I heard him let out a weak chuckle before he picked me up and put me on the floor so I was standing up "Here's the blanket," he said wrapping a blue blanket around my body "come on" with his strong arms he picked me up bridal style and took me downstairs then I heard him talking to Luca about going to get my backpack and suitcases upstairs.

When we were finally in the car Alexandria fell asleep leaning on me so I happily wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep leaning on Diavolo who was using his laptop. The feeling of the car stopping woke me up and I found Alexandria on Diavolo's lap watching something on Diavolo's phone.

She was sucking her thumb as her head was resting on Diavolo's shoulder, she smiled when our gazes met "Auntie Davina!" she squealed jumping from Diavolo's lap to mine.

"Hi," I whispered between a yawn.

"Happy you up!" she giggled and then pointed at Diavolo "he is boring."

I laughed and looked at Diavolo who had an eyebrow cocked up "Give me my phone back if I'm so boring."

Alexandria shook her head violently and jumped off the car when the chauffeur opened the door "Mommy!" she ran to Elena who was already waiting for us at the bottom of the staircase to get onto the private jet.

"She's so cute," I whispered with a sleepy smile.

Diavolo unbuckled my seatbelt "A headache too."

"I love her," I said "it's so easy to fall in love with an innocent soul."

"I know," he whispered before kissing my temple "come on, we have to get on that plane; I have to work."

He carried me to the plane because I asked him to, I didn't want to look surprised when I first saw the luxurious interior of the aircraft but a loud gasp left my mouth "Woah!" my eyes wandered around frantically "it's so beautiful!"

Diavolo chuckled and then opened a shiny wooden door to reveal a mini-suite behind it "This is where we are staying for the next 9 hours," he put me down on the bed and I quickly became friends with it.

When I was about to fall asleep Alexandria ran in the room with her enormous iPad and zero clothes on, just her purple panties "Hi Aldria," I whispered helping her to get on the bed as Diavolo was busy on a phone call and typing something on his laptop.

Alexandria pointed at the screen of her tablet "Watch with me," she said with a big smile.

I nodded pulling her under the blankets and hugging her close "What are we watching?" I whispered before kissing her head.

"Home," she said pointing at the familiar character on screen, it's her favorite movie. I tried staying up as much as I could but even the fear went away thanks to how tired I was.

Next time I woke up it was to the tune of some Frozen song. The first thing I saw was Alexandria eating strawberries and drinking something out of her sippy cup with a dinosaur then I felt an arm around me that kinda floated over Alexandria, which was Diavolo's.

Aldria waved at me and then went back to watching her movie, I moved my gaze up and saw Diavolo sleeping. After a couple of minutes, Elena came to get Alexandria which she didn't like but obeyed anyway, Diavolo didn't move an inch.

"You're staring," he whispered making me blush.

I shook my head "I'm not," I whispered turning around so my back was facing his front.

He took a deep breath before pulling me closer "I like it when we sleep together."

I obviously smiled at his words and got closer to him "Really?"

"Yes," he whispered into my ear "we are actually sharing a bed on this trip," he said before kissing behind my ear "okay?"

My eyes went wide as my cheeks turned red "Okay," I whispered.

We haven't even kissed and now we are going to sleep together for 14 days; I feel so nervous and anxious about being a bad sleep companion.

Diavolo is turning 29, Elena helped me get him something and she said she would hold it for me until we got to the house where she would help me hide it from him. It might not be a major gift but it took me hours to choose it and I hope he really loves it...

Tomorrow he has a dinner with his friends and he wants me to go with him, I'm scared of meeting his friends and them thinking I'm strange or stupid for not knowing much about almost everything.

"You look upset," he said breaking my chain of thoughts.

"I'm just thinking," I quickly answered.

"About?"

"Tomorrow," I whispered.

"Davina we've talked about this for the past week, you have nothing to worry about," he said tickling my stomach over my shirt.

I giggled feeling him and then turned around to face him "but what if they think I'm-"

"My girlfriend? Wife? They won't dare to ask a question without my permission," he said as if it was something normal.

The word wife lingered in my mind even though that wasn't going to be the end of my question.

What does it mean to be a wife? What does it take to be a wife? I was curious for some strange reason so when the captain announced the descending of the plane Diavolo and I went out of the mini suite and joined his siblings. The seats were all leather and white, pretty spacious too.

"Elena," I tapped her shoulder.

She turned to me with a smile "Yes darling?"

"Can I talk to you when we get to the house?" I asked with a blush spreading all over my face.

She nodded with a smile "Tomorrow morning is okay? Aldria needs to be put to sleep and so do I, can you tell me what is it about?"

I shook my head and glanced at Diavolo, she understood and winked with a giggle. Alexandria was on her own seat coloring on her notebook which she kinda stole from my room but it's our notebook because on the cover it says Aldria & Davi in silver glitter.

Angelo and Dominico are very nice but I don't see them a lot, they're both younger than Elena. Dominico brought his girlfriend and Angelo brought a girl but yesterday he had another one by his side so I'm guessing he's no good in the relationship department.

Most people around the house don't call me Davina but a word in Italian that I don't understand and I've asked Diavolo but he never tells me, Elena just laughs, Francesco smirks and fist bumps Diavolo, Angelo rolls his eyes and Dominico shakes his head. I might ask Alexandria later because she's fluent.

When the plane touched down I looked out the window and saw the moon was already out "what time is it?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"11 pm, bunny," Diavolo said.

When the plane came to a complete stop I unbuckled my seatbelt, Alexandria jumped to my lap "Me not tired!" She giggled making funny faces which made me smile big. A part of my heart feels blue every time I saw a baby.

"We know you're not tired," Francesco said picking her up from my lap "Come here and let Davina rest for a minute you little psycho kid!" They were the first ones to step out of the aircraft. I waited as Diavolo got his stuff from the room.

"Here, bunny," he said handing me my backpack and blanket.

I stood on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"Good girl," he said.

Everyone was waiting for us at the end of the ladder and Angelo even clapped "We thought you were doing something else up there."

"Stai zitto," Diavolo said walking past his brother.

(Shut the fuck up)

Alexandria laughed pointing at his uncle "Alexandria cosa ho detto di parolacce?" Her father asked in a low tone.

(Alexandria what did I say about bad words?)

"Nessun detto" Alexandria replied.

(No saying)

There were four SUVs, one for each sibling "Andiamo, sono così stanco," Elena motioned for Francesco to get in the car.

(Let's go, I'm tired)

We all got in our assigned cars, Diavolo was not on his phone which was a surprise since he's always using it. In the car, he looked out the window with nostalgia in his eyes.

"You were born here?" I asked hesitantly.

He chuckled softly at my sudden question and turned his head to me "I was indeed, I moved to the States when I was five."

"I think my mom was from Ukraine," I said thinking about where I come from "and my dad from Canada" I tried my hardest to remember their faces but I couldn't. Last time I saw them I was five.

His big hand took mine "Davina I want us to talk about everything that happened to you before you came to live with me, do you think we can make that happen?" His tone was softer nothing like his usual.

I bit my lip thinking about all the horrors I was going to have to tell him "Ye-yes."

"Don't worry, we'll take it slow," he said as if he knew I couldn't handle much at the same time.

A week ago Diavolo said he wanted to be something more than just the man who takes care of me, he has been even more considerate with me since then. Every day he teaches me a new word in Italian.

It was 12:30 am when we got to the house which I couldn't appreciate a lot (from outside), thanks to the night light so I shrugged it off and noted to myself to make sure to explore the place first thing in the morning. As we walked in the house I was able to appreciate the ancient walls decorated with modern furniture and art but Diavolo didn't let me look around too much since he was tired of the flight and ready to go to bed.

The room is very big, not as big as his room back in New York but still huge "which side do you prefer?" I asked him putting my things down on the long white desk against a wall, then I noticed the tub by the bed which made me feel nervous for no apparent reason.

"I don't mind," he shrugged but then walked over to the left side of the bed "there."

I nodded looking at him nervously "o-okay."

He gave me one of his sweet smiles "Bunny, we have slept together before and it's not going to be any different," I didn't know his words were needed until they came out of his mouth.

After a few minutes we were already in bed, his arm was hooked around my waist as he pulled me closer. His body is so much bigger and muscular than mine which I...like.

"Goodnight, bunny," he whispered just before my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

HELLO! Here are the pics of the house!

Master bathroom ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 26.8K 38
DIABOLIC SERIES 1 Simply put, this story is about a boy who calls himself the Devil and a girl who has gone through hell. Being 'happy' doesn't come...
323K 9.3K 18
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes the thing you love most. Well that's what happens to Ali Winters when she moves to New York for Uni. S...
29.6K 543 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
7.6M 215K 47
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father. No one c...