My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 8 - confused
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 13 - contract

1K 17 11
By stories_for_ig

Hii I'm back again , I'm not gonna lie and say that I haven't been stuck. These past few weeks I've had writers block but because it's my birthday ( yes today 30 November) I decided to try again so here goes!
Today it's December 15th and I've been stuck. I promised you guys a new chapter and from my experience promising something was never one my of best traits. I apologize for this but I tonight I'll be playing my whole bts album... while I sit here brainstorming for ideas. I'll try my best thank you for all the ones that are about to read this story. ❤️

Enjoy 😊
————————————————

...............Previously on MDGL...............

With only one thought in my head.
" tomorrow I'm going to get a burger"

————————————————

Song suggestions are :

- Crazy in love - Beyoncé (fifty shades of grey version. )
- Heaven - Julia Micheal's
- earned it - the weeknd ( fifty shades of grey version)

3 days later

Mila's POV :

These past couple of days I've gathered all my stuff and Romeo had his body guards pack my stuff while we went out to the movies and we even went to get ice cream together.

Within these three days things have changed a lot. I've gotten to know Romeo better. Like what his favourite cookie is , white macadamia. Specifically from subway. Or what his favourite sport is , soccer. And his favourite colour which surprised me the most , violet.

Romeo has been so sweet to me lately. Yes he gets to dominant in some situations , but that's only when I've been disrespectful. I deserved it.

" since your stuff is Being moved to the house do you think you're ready for your training?" Romeo asks. " in both situations no , but I'm going to do it " I answer looking up from my pancakes." In both situations ? Do you mean submission and being in a gang ? Is this not what you want ?" He asks with worry " No it is what I want , but I'm just scared you know. Maybe I'm not strong enough t-".... " mila you know you're strong enough. you could go through my punishments which weren't hard. I didn't know your limit so I didn't try to push it and I won't put you on mission until you're ready. " he says reassuringly." Ok " I say , I lean in giving him a peck on the lips while stealing one of his strawberries.

he grabs my wrist and takes it from my hand. Pulling my chair closer to him. He grabs my face and pulls me closer to him and feeds me it. Never breaking contact, I can't help but just stare at him. His beautiful eyes traveling to my lips then back to my eyes." Romeo " I say trying not to sound small. " wrong " he answers. " master " I whisper. His darkened eyes connect with mine. " I.." I start but I can't finish. How am I supposed to tell him that I want him to make love to me, it's weird." I know " he says." Let's get out of here ? " he asks. " yes" I answer.

Once we arrive at the house he parks right in the front of the house. Not in his usual spot.

When we were inside everyone stops to look at us. Everyone's eyes were positioned to our fingers that were intertwined with each other." Uhm if there's a code call me on my phone please" he announces. When everyone goes back to work he pulls me upstairs to his play room.

If I said I wasn't nervous it would be a lie. It's my first time in his playroom. Well officially my first time playing in his playroom. " get naked " he says as he locks the door. I obey as I start to undress myself. " so uhm , do your friends know about your kink?" I ask trying to make conversation. " uhm yeah everyone in the house knows" he answers as he looks through drawers and glass cases. " do they use this room?" I ask." The guys do , but they have to use their own supplies. I don't like sharing " he answers." Kneel " he orders. I obey " and the girls?..." I ask looking at him." They aren't allowed in here without permission and if they are in here it's not with me" he answers. " head down" he adds. " so you guys just sleep with each other then?" I ask. " like I said I don't like to share but the rest of them do " he answers. " ok no more talking without permission " he says.

I nod. He bends down in front of me.

My heart is pounding right now. " look at me " he orders. I raise my head looking into his eyes." You're scared?" He asks. How did he? Was it that obvious." May I speak ?" I ask permission. He nods." just nervous is all first time playing in here. With my first dominant it's weird." I answer. He sets the cuffs on the floor and sits in front of me.

" what scares you?" He asks. " not knowing what to do " I say. " I'm untrained remember" I add on. He nods " ok , well you trust me?" He asks . " for someone I just got to know , yes I do trust you " I answer. " then you have nothing to worry about, I'll take care of you." He reassures. " ok baby?" He asks. I nod and he pulls me in for small peck then smiles " ok , let's begin " he says.

" get on the bed , lay flat on your back" he orders." Yes Romeo " I say earning a smack with the cane on my ass. " ouch " I say looking back at him. " yes sir / master" he corrects me." Yes master " I repeat.

I'm laying flat on my back and Romeo is  cuffing my hands and legs on the bed. when he's done he then stands at the end of the bed. " here are the rules" he says.

"
1. first position you should take when waiting for me is kneel. None other than kneel unless I say otherwise. 

2. Always remember who you belong to, me.

3. The correct response is always , yes master.

4. Don't ever cum with out permission or you'll be punished.

5. Always say please and thank you and don't forget to ask for permission to speak.

6. You will wear what I tell you to wear when we're going to an important event.

7. You will be respectful at all times.

8. When you're being spanked always count and thank me for it unless said otherwise.

9. And the bruises you earn you will wear proudly.

10. Trust me. Trust that I won't ever push your limits. I wish to never see you in extreme pain. I love your body  and I understand your body and mind. And I won't ever do anything to make you not trust me. " he finishes.

" now , what I'm about to do is risky but I want you to have the choice after this." He says " I'm gonna dominate you in here once with out a contract and if you'd like you can sign that * points to the contract on the glass drawer * then you'd be my full time submissive" he says. " understood?" He asks " yes master" I answer. " good " he replies " let's start then" he says.

🚨 SMUTTTTTTTTTTT AHEAD 🚨

" tell me mila , what's your favourite toy ?" He asks. " the flogger , sir " I answer. " ok then cane it is" he says.

He starts run the cold steel over my body. It was enough to get me excited already." Having fun?" he asks. I hum , but that only earns me a smack with the cane on my thighs. " words" he orders. " yes master " I moan out softly when the cold metal comes in contact with princess.

My legs instantly spreads apart as far as the cuffs let me and my hips raise towards the cane. Without warning the cane comes back down in contact with princess. My whole body jolts with excitement

" you ok ?" He asks me. " yes master" I answer. Suddenly the cane comes down on my thighs again , this time harder than the one before. I let out a small groan as I take in a short breath. The hit tingled a little , but the pain wasn't as bad as I thought. He comes down with the cane over and over and over again. He does this 10 more times and I don't even feel the pain anymore. It tingles my whole body

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
( A/N : here's where the real smut begins. I don't like making smut in first person . I prefer third person. So here it is )
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨.

Third person POV:

Romeo then walks away as he then picks up his flogger. " what do you want ?" He asks Mila. " you " she says desperately. " really , you want me ?" Romeo teases. Mila pulls on the cuffs in frustration. Romeo walks closer to her and starts to play with his princess. She moans in complete ecstasy. " you like that ?" He asks in her ear. His hot breath sending electricity to her core.

She nods rapidly while pulling on the cuffs. " yes master " she moans out softly. " thank me " he whispers. " thank you master" she says. " good girl " he says as he removes his hand. Un cuffing her hands and feet from the bed he pulls her up on her knees. He removes his clothes leaving him completely naked as Mila watches. " please me " he orders. She instantly obeys.

Eagerly doing as she's told. Trying her best to please him. His groans giving off his enjoyment of the situation.

Soon he pulls away. " we're going to play and then I'm going to ask you some questions " he says. She nods listening to him.

" lay flat on your back " he orders she obeys. " spread your legs " he adds on. He picks up the crop and comes down with it on her. Her hands instantly go to the area and hold it to ease the slight pain. " ouch " she says looking up at him . " remove your hands " he says firmly. " but it hurts " she says. " remove it " he says his voice instantly becoming deeper. She slowly pulls her hand away and he strikes again. But this time he does 5 in a row. As reflex her hand covers her kitten. " Mila " he warns." But it hurts " she whines. " you think it does , but you're just over thinking and being dramatic just relax I'm here. It's only us. Trust me " he says. She nods and hesitantly removes her hand. " good girl " he comes down with the crop again. This time she flinches ,but keeps her hands by her side.

He comes down with the crop 5 more time. She grips the sheets and lets out a moan at the same time groaning at the stinging feeling. Romeo continues to do this multiple times. Mila eases into the feeling as it turns into a pleasurable feeling. " good girl " he says as her moans come out a little soft.

She arches her back , opening her legs wider. She was so close and Romeo knew it but being the meanie he is stopped leaning down to touch her.

He slips two fingers inside her " thank you " she whispers as he moves his fingers. Hitting the right places.

As he feels her close seems his fingers he pulls out. She lets out a soft moan. " get up " he orders. She takes a few seconds before sitting up on the bed" get over to that bench lay there flat on your stomach. Both feet in either side of it" he orders walking over to the table he grabs the vibrator and lines it up with her core.

Instantly her arms wrap around the bench savouring this feeling as much as she can. " thank you master " she whimpers into the bench.

Romeo comes back over with the flogger. Taking her by surprise when he comes down with the flogger on her lower back.

He does this multiple times. The whipping sounds and moans echoing in the room.

Romeo fed off of the adrenaline in the room. It was his drug. Suddenly he stopped.

Mila let out a groan.

" Fück it!" he whispers as he drops the flogger.

He picks her up and throws her onto he bed. He cuffs her arm to the bed. Her chest pressed against the bed.

Adjusting himself to her. he pushes himself in. A whimper escapes. He groans.

Realizing that she didn't thank him he spanks her. " thank me " he orders. He purposely quickens his pace to throw her off " T!!..ha.nk mhmmm A..hh!"she whimpers. He chuckles.

He comes down on her again, this time harder. " Mila!! " he says sternly as he grips her hair. " A..hh!" all that comes out of her are whimpers , barely even able to say those 3 simple words.

He soon feels her start to close around him. " DON'T YOU DARE!!" He says firmly. " I hm C..An't" she mutters. He smirks as he goes even faster than before.

She lets out a scream of frustration. " T..h-an..k Y..o.u MA.s-Te..r , Can I P..lea-se c..Um " she finally catches herself. Gripping the cuffs so tight.

Romeo grips onto her hair pounding into her to his fullest speed. " No!" He whispers into her ear. She lets out a frustrated scream trying to hold it. His hot breath sending chills down her spine

Finally when Romeo feels himself coming close he says the golden word for mila " cum " he orders. She finally lets loose. The orgasm ripping her apart. She grips onto the cuffs as her whole body spasms in delight. When they both come down from their high she thanks himself." Thank you" she mumbles. " you're welcome baby" he says.

He lightly smacks her kitten , her body moves away from the feeling because of her sensitive core.

He un cuffs her then picks up his phone. He looks up smiling , get dressed. He orders" come down when your ready " he says. He passes his hands through his hair putting it back in place. After he's dressed he walks over to her and places a soft kiss on her lips.

When he leaves she gets up and notices the contract after she's dressed she walks over to it signing with a smile then leaves...

——————————————
Yes finally I'm done with this chapter.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote⭐️ and leave a comment❤️.

And thank you for reading 📖😊.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
1.3M 31.5K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...
746K 16.2K 128
(short chapters) He was like the Devil but his beauty on the outside made me weak. His whole being made me weak and I have no idea why. I hate him so...