Chat - One Piece X Reader (Mo...

By piratequeend

You were never good at making friends face to face. So you decided to make the 'Bad@Friending' chatroom for y... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10

7

2K 107 83
By piratequeend

      "Morning Law." You greet with a smile.

"Good morning ___, I'm glad I ran into you." He smiles. "I won't be in class today."

"Did something happen?" You frown slightly, feeling nervous.

"No, I'm going to go see a new movie that I've been waiting for... Why are you making that face?... Do you want to come?" He tilts his head.

"Oh I...."

"Yeah... I like that idea... You come with me. I'll help you do work for the classes you miss." He smiles thoughtfully.

".... A-Alright then.... Sounds thrilling." You smile. Heartless has been saying you should take in the thrill.

"I love that choice of words.... Lets get going," He smiles more leading you off campus. You've never done something like this, but Law's demeanor made you feel like it would be okay, just this once.

You reach the theater and Law pays for the tickets and snacks since you both already got a drink from a nearby convenience store. When you saw the movie title you felt yourself smile a bit. A horror movie called Silence and Bones. Something Heartless would love to watch no doubt. Law nudges you with his shoulder and you look at him. "Come on, its about to start." He breathes.

"Right," You hum, following him into the almost completely empty theater. "Wow.... Its empty..."

"Yep, it's the best Time to be here, no distractions." He chuckles lightly as you both find a seat. He settles in along with you as the movie starts.

You underestimated this movie. It made you jump and cringe. Law watches you from the corner of his eye with an amused smile. "Come here." He whispers, making you jumped and look at him, he beckons you closer and you obey, relaxing when he puts an arm around you, pulling you close with a soft chuckle. You blush and look at the screen swiftly.

He didn't try anything during the movie, which you were grateful for. When the movie ended you both head out to the front of the theater, stopping to talk. "So, what did you think?" He asks.

"I think none of the links Heartless sent me prepared me for that..." You admit. He pauses straightening up.

"Pardon?" He murmurs. You catch yourself and blush.

"Ah... One of my friends, he likes horror movies a lot so I was happy that I might have something to talk with him about and-" Law kisses your cheek cheerfully. You blush heavily looking at him in slight surprise and confusion.

"You're really cute.... I like you." He smiles and kisses your cheek again making your face darken. "Come on, let's go eat, maybe we can come back and watch a different movie. How about it L- ___?"

"Alright, might as well."

Striker17: So Lumi, how was your day?

.... I ditched school to watch some movies with a friend....

Bluekitty: Who!?

Um... The really cool guy that I told you about....

Heartless: ME ^w^

What???

Striker17: Wait.... You!?

Heartless: Yes. I didn't know until after Silence and Bones.

0\\\\\0 Why didn't you say anything!?

Heartless: To see what you'd say about me here.... You think I'm cool?

Bluekitty: No way! That's so cool that you two met without realizing!

Heartless: I was surprised too, and happy, I knew there was something special about her.

Striker17: Dammit.... I wasn't expecting that....

Heartless: Lumi?.... You're not mad are you?

Nope... Just uh... That explains...

Heartless: Oh right, you were really surprised earlier. I'm sorry about that but I was holding back to be honest.

Bluekitty: Wow Heartless, I'm not even with Lumi and I know she's blushing like crazy.

Striker17:..... I'm sending you a virus.

Heartless: What!? Don't Striker! Come on! Don't be mad I found her first!

Striker17: Actually I did, but I didn't do anything!

You... Did?

Heartless: Its your loss!

Striker17: ....

Heartless has left chat

Striker17: Anyways... Of course I found you Lumi, but....

Are you hiding from me?

Striker17: Yeah ^^ You'll never find me Lumi~

Bluekitty: Did you kick Heartless off chat?

Striker17: ...

LoneWolf: I thought I found her first...

Eh? You too Wolfy?!

Lostboy: I met you too, so I've been looking for you again.

Bluekitty: Wow, show her what you look like.

No

Bluekitty: No??

It's hide and seek remember? It's my turn now.

Striker17: Bring it on beautiful. =w=

Lostboy: Yeah, I'm always lost so you have to

LoneWolf: You can do it Lumi.

Your phone rings and you check to see it's Law. With a blush you carefully answer. "Hey, you okay?"

"Not really. Your friend won't let me back into the chat and he's making unicorns and rainbows spam my screen." He sighs. You can't help but giggle.

"Sorry, he seems to know what you don't like." You comment. He sighs but chuckles and you can see him smirk.

"I don't blame him though, I know I should've restrained myself a bit more but.... I've been thinking about it for so long.... When we would meet I mean... I never thought us meeting would be random, but I'm glad it was. Had it been planned I would've been nervous... Today when you said my username, I felt like my chest was going to pop." He chuckles sheepishly and you blush. "I was so happy it was you... Luminous suits you so well, because you always light up my day since we met.... I want to get closer to you..."

"Law... I would like that- Eh?" You huff, blinking at the video that Striker posts. "Oh my god...."

"What's wrong?"

"Striker just recorded your whole side and posted it in chat." You gasp. "Striker! If you're watching then that's low!"

"Its okay ___, I'm not ashamed of saying the truth." Law rumbles calmly. You relax as the video vanishes leaving te the other three utterly confused. Striker types an apology for you.

"He took it down... Striker. Let him back on.... Law I'll talk to you later." You breathe.

"Alright. Chat with you then.... See you later beautiful." He murmurs before hanging up. You relax and fold your arms at the computer.

"Striker.... Why are you hiding from me?" You ask. A word document pops up at that.

'I'm no good.'

"Don't say that. I haven't meet anyone that was no good... And you're so amazing Striker..." You look down briefly with a blush.

'Not as amazing as you.'

"I don't know what makes you say that, even if you've been watching me..." Your shoulders slump.

'You helped us... Especially me.'

"I did? Then I'm glad.... Will you show yourself to me some day?"

'You still have to find me~'

"Hehe, alright, but you better be ready for when I do."

'?'

"I'm not entirely sure what I'll do exactly. But I think kissing you is probably going to be the instinct."

'O\\\\\\\O'

"Hehehe.... You're cute... I know that much at least." You smile at the camera on your computer.

'And I already know you're beautiful. ;) '

"Alright, let's get back to chat, Heartless is dissing you bad." You giggle.

'Hey, ___...'

"What's up?" You ask, feeling your heart skip a beat.

'I.... Thank you...' The document closes and you feel yourself smile softly.

"Thank you Striker." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 391 8
Your life was pretty lonely on a small island near Reverse Mountain. You were the easy blame for every little inconvenience in the villagers' life ju...
248K 13.2K 36
The zombie apocalypse has begun, and unfortunately you have no idea how to even survive a week. And of course you were right when you get infected st...
222K 4.8K 42
Seven minutes in a closet what could go wrong? Some will be longer than others depends on how well I know the character but hoping I can still make t...
7.3K 247 21
Playboy Sanji sees a nerdy doctor named Trafalgar Law, he shares the same chemistry class with Law but didn't really notice his existence ... until t...