The Promise ✅

By angelfromthesky1

Kagami made a promise to Kuroko after he passed away. He will defeat the Kiseki no Seidai. Main pair AoKaga S... More

Prologue
The promise chapter 1
The promise chapter 2
The promise chapter 3
The promise chapter 4
The promise chapter 5
The promise chapter 6
The promise chapter 7
The promise chapter 8
The promise chapter 9
The promise chapter 10
The promise chapter 11
The promise chapter 12
The promise chapter 13
The promise chapter 15
The promise chapter 16
The promise chapter 17
The promise chapter 18
The promise chapter 19
The promise chapter 20
The promise chapter 21
The promise chapter 22
The Promise epilogue
Announcement!
Published!

The promise chapter 14

1.1K 39 4
By angelfromthesky1

"Nee, why do you keep rejecting me?" The dark figure of himself looked at him. His other self looked like he was melting.

"Shut up. Don't get in my way. I don't need you." Kagami glared at his other left and walked toward the light.

"But everything we do is for Kuroko? So why aren't you fulfilling his wish. He wanted this world to be destroyed?" His other self looked at him.

Kagami stopped in his track.

"What do you mean? Kuroko never wished for this world to be destroyed? Beside I know him more than you I know that Kuroko loved this world more than anyone else." Kagami looked to himself.

His demon self laughed.

"Is that so? You don't really know Kuroko well do you? But whatever just go. I'll come out again when you call for me." His other self laughed.

"I won't call for you." Kagami glared at him and light wrapped around him.

When Kagami open his eyes again he was in a familiar room again.

"Hey you awake." A familiar voice Said.

Kagami turned to the voice. There he saw Aomine naked with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You pervert!!!" Kagami threw a pillow at him hard.

"Ugh-" Aomine fell onto the floor.

Kagami quickly ran to the door and tried to open it but it would.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" Kagami tried to shake the door knob open but it wouldn't.

"Kagami...you bastard." Aomine remove the pillow from his face. His nose red.

"Stay away you bastard! Who the hell do you think you are kidnapping people like that!" Kagami grabbed a butter knife at the table and pointed at him.

Aomine glared at him and walked toward him with heavy angry steps. Before Kagami could shout at him. Aomine grab onto his hand tightly that's the butter knife dropped.

Aomine leaned toward him they both were face to face to each other.

Kagami felt himself blush at how close they were. Aomine and Kagami stared at each other until Aomine smirk.

"If you want to leave wait for me. I'll show you around the castle." Aomine went to the closet and pulled out his clothes.

Kagami stood there dumbfound at Aomine changed of attitude.

Kagami followed behind Aomine after 15 minutes.

"What are planning?" Kagami asked him.

Aomine didn't turn to him.

"Hmm, nothing really. Just.." Aomine glances at him.

"Just?" Kagami waited for him it answer.

"You felt it didn't you. Kagami and You are the same. That's why you kidnapped him isn't it." Kuroko Said.

"Nothing," Aomine Tch.

"Hey! Tell me! It's kinda creepy since you changed your attitude! What happened?!" Kagami shouted in anger.

"You don't remember what happens yesterday?" Aomine turned to him.

"Yeah, all I remember was you and me fighting...then....uh....I don't remember my heads kinda all jumble." Kagami thought.

"I see. Well I found out that your a half demon." Aomine deadpanned.

"What!" Kagami eyes widen in shock.

Aomine turned toward Kagami who was starting to freak out.

"W-what are you talking about." Kagami laughed rubbing his head.

Kagami looked back at Aomine who was staring at him with a unknown expression. Kagami flinch.

"H-how did you find out..." Kagami asked.

"You went crazy and attacked anyone who went near you." Aomine Said.

"I see...sorry..." Kagami looked down.

"Did Tetsu knew?" Aomine looked at him.

Kagami looked at him confused at who Tetsu was.

"I meant Kuroko you dumbass." Aomine Said.

"Shut up! I know who you were talking about!" Kagami clicked this tounge.

Aomine made a small laughed.

"Hmph, Yes Kuroko knew about it. Because I went crazy before that Kuroko stopped me. I owe him for saving me if Kuroko have not stopped me I didn't know what I would do if I hurted someone.." Kagami Said.

"I see. Do you love him?" Aomine looked and saw Kagami face turned red.

"Hah! No! I mean I used to...but I knew my feelings will never be returned. Because he loved someone else." Kagami Said.

"Well for once your smart. I praise you.👏👏👏" Aomine cheered.

"What do you mean by that! I'm not idiot!" Kagami glared at him.

"Yeah, Yeah, yeah, come let's go." Aomine continue walking.

Kagami followed him

Clink.

A fancy set of food filled the table. All kind of food. Kagami mouth water he looked at Aomine who just smiled.

"Go ahead." Aomine Said.

Kagami nodded his head and started eating. Aomine watch in amusement as Kagami ate like a chipmunk.

Kagami burp when he finished.

"Excuse me." Kagami cough.

"Then let's go to the next place." Aomine stood up and grab Kagami hand and kissed it.

Kagami blushes at the contact.

"Somehow he's acting weird...." Kagami thought.

They came to a beautiful red and blue rose garden. Aomine sat at a bench. He patted at the seat next to him telling Kagami to sit there.

Kagami did as he was told and sat down. Aomine picked up a blue rose and putted it on Kagami ear.

Aomine held his cheek not saying anything.
They stood there in silence not saying anything,

Awkward....

"K-Kagami your beautiful." Aomine voice chocked.

"Uh....thanks..." Kagami kinda scoot away from him uncomfortable.

"Kagami your eyes are very pretty." Aomine stared at him.

"Okay. Yeah..." Kagami felt like he should go.

He was about to stand up but Aomine held onto his hand.

"Kagami..." Aomine Bangs covered his eyes.

"W-what..." Kagami felt his heart beating really fast.

"Your very sexy that I want to fu-" Before Aomine could finish Kagami slap him in the face hard.

"What the hell wrong with you! Your acting really weird today! I'm leaving!" Kagami stomp away with anger

Aomine laid on the floor as Kagami left him with a slap mark on his face. He sigh.

Suddenly he could hear someone laughing. Aomine flinch and turned to find Murasakibara and his lover, plus His two idiot guards trying to hold onto their laugher. Sakurai shaking trying to calm them down.

"BWHAHAHAHAHA AOMIME YOU SUCk AT FLIRTING!!!" Imayoshi laughed.

They all burst out laughing at him.

"Shut up..." Aomine sigh.

"You should properly tell him how you really feel." Himuro smiled.

Aomine stood up to scold them but suddenly his crystal glowed very brightly. Aomine eyes widen.

He looked over at Murasakibara who purple crystal was also glowing brightly.

"He's here." Aomine clicked his tongue.
_________________________________________

As Kagami was walking in the hallway the crystal on his neck glowed brightly.

"W-what happening!" Kagami eyes widen in surprise.

"Sei..."

_________________________________________

"It's nice to see you two again Midorima and Kise." A cold voice Said.

There stood Akashi in a white horse and flowing red cloak behind him. Behind him stood 4 strong warriors guarding him.

A red, yellow, and green crystal glowed.

"Akashi." Midorima glared at him.

He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 13.9K 40
[Seijuro Akashi X OC] Every single day with him was memorable and unforgettable. It had been carved onto my heart, I'll belong to him. Always. Foreve...
5K 108 15
A aokaga story that can get emotional 🙂 AND SOME FUN TIMES (not the age appropriate ones)
31K 1.3K 33
Quite unplanned book, but it happened. Though the main story is about Akashi, there will be also a line with Kise. Huge thanks to YumeDream2 for hel...