All about business (clean)

By KCelestain22

What do you give a woman who has everything ? More

The meeting
Meet Up
I see you
One to remember
Im Coming For You
Why me ?
Just Great
Baby Daddy
Unexpected
The Truth
Not So Lonely
Do You Know Me?
Acting Weird
Sleepover
So far So good
Trust Issues
Issa Date
In The Morning
Love?
Violated
Old Flame
Weak
Snakes
Krazy
Unbelievable
Studio Love
Exposure
Give it up
Psych
Unthinkable
Breakfast Klub
Desperate
Cold Blooded
Facing Demons
Fresh Air
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Juicy
Issa Reveal
Party Crasher
Knuck if You Buck
Reconciliation
A resolution
An ending... for now

Playing With Fire

1.7K 43 3
By KCelestain22

Blake

I extended my hand across the table to shake Daves' ,but he grabbed and kissed it instead. I felt the heat rush to my face, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the electricity when his lips touched my skin. If he had kissed my hand any longer I'm sure I would be on fire. His eyes pierced into me as he drew back into his seat. I looked around nervously to see if the waiter was bringing our food. If he brought the food then that meant we wouldn't have to talk and that meant he wouldn't have any more chances to draw me in. Was he drawing me in? The energy in the room always shifted when he walked in. We'd only been in each others presence a few times, but you had to be a dummy if you didn't feel it. I couldn't quite put my finger on it at the moment ,but it was something about him that had me intrigued. I mean how often do you meet a muslim thug rapper from the Harlem that looks like he should be a Greek statue? Exactly.

"Ummm...Blake ? You can take your hand back."

I broke out of my thoughts and looked up realizing I was sitting there with my hand hovering over the table. My cheeks went red and I hurriedly put my hand down in my lap. I looked down nervously brushing my hair behind my ear.

"Im sorry."

"It's good. I can tell you were thinking. So what's on your mind? Is it me?", he smirked.

"haha you wish. I just got a lot of things going on in my personal life is all."

I couldn't dare tell him that I was indeed thinking about him. He would take it and run a damn marathon with it. I'd never give him the satisfaction.

"Care to tell me about it? I'd like to think I'm a good listener."

I sat and thought about if I wanted to tell him anything about my personal life. I'm usually guarded about anything going in my life that affects me. Im just not open about my feelings. Never have been. It takes a lot for me to get to the point where I open up. It's not the healthiest thing mentally ,but its just how I cope. Most people who know me even some of my friends have never even seen open up, but Dave wasn't like most people. It was weird ,because we were barely acquaintances and somehow I felt like I could tell him anything.

"Well I didn't get a chance to tell you ,but the reason I was at the hospital was because one of my best friends was in there. I discovered her unconscious in her home due to alcohol poisoning. She was in an accident a month ago and it turns out she was pregnant and lost the baby due to the accident and had been drinking to numb the pain. She didn't tell any of us ,not even her boyfriend what was going on."

"Wow Im sorry to hear that ma. Is she okay?"

"Yeah she's out the hospital now ,but it was just a huge shock to all of us. I couldn't imagine losing her or anyone of my friends for that matter. They're the sisters I never had."

"So that wasn't your sister at the club with you ?"

"haha ,no that was Chazz. Thats the friend Im talking about. It was just me and my brother ,but now Im the only child. My brother passed away shortly after I graduated high school."

"Sorry to hear that.", he said. The sincerity in his eyes felt warm to me. It felt genuine.

"Thanks ,but on top of all that my boyfriend's crazy ex-girlfriend showed up to my office trying to start something."

"Whoa...what? A girl showed up to your work place? She bold ."

"Thats what I'm saying. Too bold. Which got me thinking."

"You think he messing with her?" I could hear the almost joy in his voice.

"I'm not sure ,but if she was just an ex why she got so much courage to come to my job if nothing is going on. I didn't even know who she was until I told him about it and he explained to me. I still feel like its something he isn't telling me."

I stared off into the restaurant. I felt like I had said way too much ,but I wanted to hear his opinion.

"Well Ima be real. 9 times out 10 that women intuition shit y'all got be right. I can't tell you how many times a woman confronted me with the truth or suspected something and was dead on the money."

"hmmm..ok so what should I do ?"

"Do you trust him?"

"Yeah I do."

"Ok then Im sure whatever he's holding back if anything is for your own good. Women always think they wanna know everything ,but in reality they don't. Sometimes we want to protect y'all ,cause sometimes its too late to prevent."

I took a sip of my wine and thought about what he'd just said. If Chris was protecting me what was it from? What would he have to hide?

"Thanks for the insight. Now tell me something....Why did you feel the need to eye sex me at your performance?"

He choked on his water when I said the words eye sex. His face was turning red as his scowl turned into a low laugh.

"That's what I was doing? If I recall correctly you were "eye sexing" me right back shorty."

I rolled my eyes and waved him off.

"Just answer the question."

"Well you were looking all kinds of good. Like you could get pregnant tonight good."

"Wowwwww. That's new.", I said dryly.

"Im just being honest. You wouldn't have my kids?"

I cocked my head to the side in disbelief that he'd even asked me that. Clearly he wasn't joking by the look on his face. He was really asking me a serious question.

"uhhhh...If I found you attractive and we were together and married then yeah I'd give you a kid."

"So you don't find me attractive?"

I watched as he reclined back and licked his lips. A shiver went down my spine right to my core. I had to cross my legs to try to control myself. He was soooo sexy. I mean Chris was sexy and I never reacted this way ,but Dave was the kind of nigga women wanted all wrapped in one. He was hood , tatted, good hair, tall, muscular, smart , a little rude, blunt  ,fashionable, rich and just sexy.

"I think you're cute", I said curtly.

"Hmmm , thats what your mouth say, but the way you crossed your legs when I licked my lips says something else."

My breath hitched in my throat as I couldn't think of anything to say. As if God heard my prayers the waiter walked up with our food. I let out a sigh of relief ,because the conversation had become way to intense for my liking. As we ate I took the time out to check my phone. Chris told me he'd made it home and was going to crash. I forgot I left my charger over there so I had to make sure I stopped by to get it. I text my girls and told them I'd slide by if they were still there after I stopped at Chris'. My relief break came to a close a little too quickly as the waiter came by and picked up our empty plates.

"Don't think I forgot about the conversation we were having before the food came."

"I knew you wouldn't", I scoffed.

He threw his head back and laughed heartily. I didn't think anything was funny so I stared blankly at him.

"Tell me something....if you didn't have a man do you think you would mess with me?"

"Well I do have a man so whats the point in answering your question?"

"Can you stop being difficult? Its just a question ma."

"Well lets see. I know for a fact you're a player and I don't do those. You probably don't even know how to turn down women."

"This is the last time i'm gonna let you get away with indirectly insulting me."

"Or what?", I asked rolling my neck.

"Do it again and find out." His voice was cold like he was trying to scare me.

I made a mental note to insult him again ,because I aint scared of nobody. He had something coming too if he thought he was gone come at me sideways. My 380 to be exact.

"hmph", I scoffed.

"I turn down a lot of women ma'am. Im very particular about who I stick my penis inside. Its too many diseases and women tryna trap you out here. I'm only a player because I don't have a woman. I'd drop all that for someone like you. Or you."

I blushed at his words. I can see right through game and plain old bullshit ,but something told me he was being honest.

"That's nice to know. This has been pleasant ,but its getting late and I have a few stops to make before I head home."

"Ok, let me get the check and I'll walk you out."

"Ok, Im going to the restroom to freshen up. Try not to sex the waitress I saw you looking at earlier."

I hadn't seen him looking at anyone I just wanted to get one last dig in before I left. I looked at him to see him clenching his jaw. I guess he was really upset. I shrugged it off and walked to the restroom. I went to the mirror and touched up my lipstick and brushed through my hair. I spun to the sides and smoothed my dress. I washed my hands and dried them off and walked to the door of the bathroom. I opened the door and saw an angry Dave blocking the doorway. I looked up at him and he grabbed my arms holding them at my side. He stared deep into my eyes and backed me into the bathroom. He briefly let me go to lock the bathroom door.

"What are you doing?", I said with my voice shaking.

"I told you not to insult me anymore", he said stepping closer to me.

His eyes were low and I can admit I was scared and turned on at the same time. I backed up and my back was now against the wall. Dave was now pressed against me hovering over me. I could smell his cologne and feel his hard abs against my breast. My breath was unsteady ,because I had no idea what was gonna happen next. The proximity between us was so close and the electricity vibrating between our bodies had my panties soaked. It was the wrong time to be getting turned on. What if he tried to rape me ? Is it really rape if you enjoy it? Oh God what am I thinking.

"I...Uhhh...I..S S S Sorry", I stuttered against his chest.

His arms wrapped around me and he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. We were now at eye level and I could see a smirk forming on his face.

"Sorry ain't gone cut it. I know you wanna pretend like you don't like me ,but I know better. I see right through that. So quit playing with me", he said through gritted teeth.

My hem of my dress was now at the top of my thighs and the fabric of my panties was against his shirt.

"Ok.", I whispered unable to say more.

He leaned his face in closer like he was about to kiss me. Our lips were close enough to feel each others breath. He brushed his lips against and moved to ear.

"Whats your boyfriend name again?"

"uhhhh...." Dang it! He had me so caught up I couldn't get his name out. I know he eating this up.

He laughed and put me down pulling my dress down. I looked at his shirt to see the wetness from my panties left a wet spot on his shirt. My mouth hung open in embarrassment. He looked down to see what I was looking at and held his shirt out. He looked confused for a moment then began to chuckle.

"Ha, you keep saying you don't like me, but this says something else ma."

Just that quick he left out the bathroom leaving me in my thoughts.

What just happened ?!

Chris

I poured myself a shot of henny in the kitchen. I closed my eyes feeling the burn go down my chest. I needed it after dealing with Baylor all evening. She was a handful for sure and I was in no way ready for that shit. Coby came over to help me, but she definitely gave us a run for our money. We went to target to get some diapers , a change of clothes ,and a sippy cup for her and we left with that a basket full of toys , cheeto puffs ,and a box of caparisons. Baylor had been pointing at everything she wanted and I couldn't say no to her cute little face. I was already spoiling her and we hadn't even established if I was really her dad. She had Coby wrapped around her finger too. He bought half the damn toys cause he couldn't tell her no. I was enjoying this time with her even though I was still unsure about everything.

"Yo man I just laid her down in your bed. Who knew a 1 year old had that much energy?', Coby said walking into the kitchen.

"On my mama nigga. That was crazy."

He sat down on the stool at the bar and i poured him a shot. We only took one since we still had the baby and we didn't want get tipsy. My phone pinged from the living room and I went to get it . Blake had just text me that she was on her way to get her charger ,but the traffic was heavy so it'd probbaly take about an hour for her to get here. I instantly began to panic pacing across the floor. What if she gets here and sees the baby ? Or the baby stuff everywhere? F my life.

"Yo nigga whats wrong with you? You fidgeting and what not", Coby teased.

"Nigga Blake is on her way over here!"

"Oh snap. Just call Jai to come get her."

"You right. Hold on."

I dialed her number praying to God she picked up.

"...Hello ? ", her soft voice said.

"I need you to come get baby girl right now !"

"Ok , I'm already on my way sir. Why the rush?"

"My girl is coming over."

"You think I care ?...actually I do . I dont want that heft around my baby. Ill be there in 30. "

Just like that she hung up. I plopped on the couch in relief and wiped the sweat beads forming on my forehead.

"Nigga , i told you to just tell her . Your stupid self playing with fire", Coby teased.

"Man mind yours ."

30 minutes flew by and still no Jai. I was blowing her shit up and she wasn't answering . I shouldve known she would be playing games. I'll kill her if she doing this shit on purpose. 45 minutes after we hung up Jai was knocking on the door. I opened the door letting it fly open.

"Yo , you said 30 minutes its been 45 and you wasnt answering what you got going ?"

"My uber was late nigga ! Where my baby?"

"Hey yall calm down . Yall gone wake the princess up", said coby.

"So where is she ?", she asked.

I left the room and went to go pick up a sleeping Baylor. I held her in my arms and brought her to her mama.

"Im glad she's still in one piece. ", she scoffed.

I smacked my lips. "She good."

"Well ,bye. Ill be seeing you ."

With that she left. I let out a sigh of relief. That was playing shit way too close for me .

"Aye man , im bout to head out and go to the crib. I hope you figure this out soon before yo stupid self get caught up", coby said.

"Yeah whatever. Lock my door up on yo way out."

We dapped up and he headed out locking the door behind him. I looked down at my phone and seen i hd 10 minutes before Blake got here to put away all this stuff Baylor had all over my apartment. I scrambled vacuuming up cheetos and throwing away empty capri-sun pouches. I was tripping over toys and blocks. I didnt even realize how much we bought her until then. I couldn't find her sippy cup ,but I figured if I couldn't find out Blake probably woudlnt see it either. I put all the toys in a storage closet in a hallway and I sat down on the couch exhausted. Soon as i began to relax Blake was knocking on the door.

"COMING!"

I got up and opened the door . I gave Blake a hug and noticed she smelled like cologne. I shrugged figuring it was probably just my own I was smelling. She kissed me lightly on the lips and walked into the apartment.

"Hey , babe. Why are you out of breath?", she asked.

"Oh...I...uhhh was in the restroom snd when you knocked I came running to the door."

"Oh ok."

Whew! That was close.

"Sooooo....how was the dinner?"

"It was uh...interesting . Me and Dave came to an agreement to keep it cordial and professional."

"Thats good. What you doing when you leave here ?"

"Going by Chazz house. Where's my charger babe ?"

"In the room on the bed."

She walked into the room picked up her charger and sat down on the bed. She immediately got back up and rubbed her butt.

"Ow ! What the hell you got under the covers?", she said.

"I dont know babe, but you should get going."

Aww Man ! I yelled in my head it was probably the cup.

"Mhmmm." She turned and lifted up the covers pulling out the pink and purple sippy cup.

My heart fell to the bottom of my feet . How am i supposed to explain this.

"Why you gotta sippy cup in here ?"

"I uhhhh...."

Aww man. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 16.1K 37
"𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭," 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐲. "𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞?" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮...
2.1M 64.8K 51
After being owned by a drug dealer and used as an escort Treasure starts to have sex with her boss, what happens when he wants more than just sex.
914K 26.2K 45
What do you give a woman who already has everything ? Find out and read !!!
17.4K 933 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...