All about business (clean)

By KCelestain22

What do you give a woman who has everything ? More

The meeting
Meet Up
I see you
One to remember
Im Coming For You
Why me ?
Just Great
Baby Daddy
Unexpected
The Truth
Not So Lonely
Do You Know Me?
Playing With Fire
Sleepover
So far So good
Trust Issues
Issa Date
In The Morning
Love?
Violated
Old Flame
Weak
Snakes
Krazy
Unbelievable
Studio Love
Exposure
Give it up
Psych
Unthinkable
Breakfast Klub
Desperate
Cold Blooded
Facing Demons
Fresh Air
Liar Liar Pants On Fire
Juicy
Issa Reveal
Party Crasher
Knuck if You Buck
Reconciliation
A resolution
An ending... for now

Acting Weird

2K 43 5
By KCelestain22

Kierra

"Ayeeeeeeeee", i screamed getting into the car with Chazz. I was so happy to see my bae. Its been almost 6 months since we all linked. We were all so close in high school and remained that way during college since our schools weren't that far from home , well everyone except Blake's. I attended THE Prairie View A&M university with Chazz and Bri went to Texas &M University. After we graduated we spent the entire summer back home cutting up before we went to embark on our new lives. Blake and Chazz ended up in New York, Bri was in Los Angeles , and I was in Chicago. I mean we had the groupchat ,but it was nothing compared to being in front of each other. The distance , our careers, and personal life made it hard for us to spend time with one another, but we made sure to see each other at least 3 times out the year or whenever one of us called a Code Red. Amongst us a Code Red meant to drop everything and get together ,because something serious was going on and we needed each other's help. I was kind of relieved Blake had called one ,because I needed a reason to escape from Chicago. My love life was a tornado at the moment due to my on and off again boyfriend Justin going ghost on me. We had a fight and he left town without even saying a word to me. Lately he would just disappear every time we were having issues. Now that I was in the city with my baes that nigga was the last thing i was gone be thinking about.

"Yassssss boo , i missed you ." Chazz leaned over the console and gave me a hug.

"I missed you too. We got so much to catch up on. You wont believe what I been dealing with Justin sorry self."

"Justin?! I thought you was done with him." Her eyes rolled so hard I thought they were gonna get stuck.

"Well I was . Then he came back begging and shit and he so damn fine I couldnt resist." I felt her eyes burrowing a hole in the side of my face.

"Yeah yeah i know im a weak , but D2B. Ok ?"

"Girl please. Aint no D about to have me miserable."

I shook my head and laughed. She was right ,but everybody wasn't as lucky as her. Coby was like one of those niggas you watch in a movie who does everything right and knows how to love a woman. Coby worshipped the very ground she walked on ,and here I am taking back the same bum nigga.

"You right. He went ghost on me though so this last time is really the last time. I aint about to be no sad puppy waiting for him to throw me a bone."

"Exactly. Plus look at you . You get thicker every time i see you !!!!" Her eyes scanned my body up and down.

"Thanks girl you know i eat my rice and cabbage ", i said winking at her.

"Look that nigga must be DRONK to go ghost on you."

I nodded my head up and down. That was enough talk about my love life or lack there of. I was ready to have a good time dassit.

"Sooooo do you know why Blake called a code red ? "

"Yeah ,but I'll let yall tell her whats going on. Its her code red so she should be the one ,but its about chris though. I think she confirmed yall suspicions in the group message."

"So you think he cheated ? "

If Chris cheated on my boo it was gonna be a bunch of heat coming this way. I mean we all loved Chris because Blake did,but once you mess up thats it . Blake wasnt the kind of girl you could mess over and she'd forgive you. Once she was done she was done.

"Ok then . So who's all coming tonight?"

"Me ,you, Bri, her cousin,and a nice girl named Kayla that i met in Whole Foods."

I grimaced. I dont know why she had to be so friendly . Bri was friendly too ,but i guess it didn't count cause she was family. When we got to together it was just us because we don't do new people. Team No New Friends over here. She looked over and saw the face I was making and started laughing.

"Haha , i know what you're thinking , but since Blake couldn't make it I thought it wouldnt really matter if i invited someone else. I ran into her at whole foods and she seemed cool and plus she's super cute. Give it a try hoe. You gone be aight."

"Whatever. What about Bri's cousin ? Have you met her ? "

"No , this is the one who tried to out her to her parents. Remember she told us that story in high school?"

"Oh yeahhhh. Wow . I thought she would never forgive her ."

"Well apparently she did . So lets please try to be nice ."

"Why you telling me to be nice ? " She me the blank face look.

"Ma'am you are the shadiest one . You're also the one that dont give a fuck what come out your mouth."

I shrugged. I already knew what she meant by it when she told me to be nice , but i felt like bothering her. We reminisced on old times and listened to music all the to the apartment. Tonight was gonna be great.

Jai

The view from my hotel window was filled with the hustle and bustle of New York. People were walking and talking on their phones, cab drivers honking their horns, street vendors peddling, kids running and out of the bodegas. I loved everything about being here so far. If Chris would act right I wouldn't mind moving here to be with him. New York was far from Chicago. Chicago wasn't small or country, but it wasn't New York either. I'd moved their after I found out I was pregnant with Baylor. I wanted away from Dallas and away from Chris' bat crazy mama. Now that I was back in the picture Chris could
leave that skank and be a family with me once and for all. I might have to pull out plan b if he doesn't start acting right.

My heels pressed into the floor as i spun around feeling someone breathing on my neck. I was half scared until I saw it was nobody ,but Justin. I'd met Justin at Baylors pediatrician office. He was a doctor there ,but he only seen older kids over the age of 5. One day when Baylor was about 3 months and she was going in for a checkup he stopped and asked for my number. I didnt have anything going on so i said forget it why not. Little did I know this nigga would become so clingy. At furst he would disappear for days and even weeks with no notice ,but suddenly he wants nothing than to spend time with me. I was about to drop him last month for good until he slipped up and started telling me about his ex girlfriend and her friends. He lingered on about Blake and her relationship with some guy named chris , because he wanted us to be like them and be happy together. I'd thought nothing of it , but when he mentioned they lived in New York I looked her up. I ended up on her facebook page and in her header there was a picture of her and "my" chris. I decided to keep Justin around to pull out more information from him and finding out what I needed in order to find chris. I tricked him jnto thinking that I only wanted to meet with chris to get him out of my system so that me and him could be together. This nutty nigga believed it too. He even footed the bill for this trip like a dummy. I have to find a way to get rid of him,but I just don't know how.

"Why are you sneaking up on me ", i snapped.

"Im not sneaking I just wanted to surprise you babe. You look so good today ." He smiled showing all his pearly whites.

Even thiugh I had my interests somewhere else Justin was very attractive.

He was also great in bed. I almost felt like we could've worked if Chris didn't exist. Justin was someones dream man ,but he just wasn't mine. His little disappearing acts let me know wasn't really ready to settle down. I just gotta do what I gotta do for now ,and if that means entertaining him for more information then so be it.

"Thanks babe." I put on a smile even though I was cringing inside.

"So did you meet up with this nigga or what ? "

"Yeah we did. He wanted a DNA test so thats where we went today. The results are gonna take a week."

"Where's Baylor ?"

He had a flash of worry come across his face. It wasn't a surprise go me ,because he'd sort of been acting like a father figure in her life. That's another reason I kept him around. He always played with her , fed her,bought diapers and everything. I admired that he would that for a child that wasn't his especially since we aren't in a relationship or at least in my mind we aren't. Some times i felt fucked up for what I was doing ,but I'd do anything to get Chris back.

"I left her with her "daddy". He needs to learn how to take care of her . Plus I wanted some alone time with you daddy."

I was laying it on thick. I rubbed my hands on his chest looking up as a smile crept on his face washing away the worry.

"Ok babe. Let's see what daddy can do for you."

His hands slid down my back to my butt grabbing my cheeks with a firm grip. Our mouths met and kissed feverishly letting our tongues do a dance with each other. I imagined it was Chris touching me ,feeling on me, about to make sweet love to me. My panties were now drenching thinking about Chris penetrating my soul. My eyes were closed as began to touch myself squeezing my breasts. Justin stepped back to watch me. I hiked up my skirt giving myself access to my slit. The small white lace thong I was wearing barely covered me up. Justin was drooling in front of me practically on his knees. I moved my panties to the side and and rubbed my index and middle finger down the sides of my kitty. My head snapped back in pleasure and i let out a small moan. I looked up and Justin was now in a chair jacking off to the performance I was putting on.

By the time I made myself come Justin had come over to the bed and we fucked for a half hour and then he was knocked out. Good kitty tends to have that effect. I knew that which is why I gave him some. I needed him to be sleep so I could leave without him asking any questions. My cousin Bri was taking me to one of her friend's house in New York. I was anxious to meet the hoes who took her away from me. We were so close before she moved and even when she did we still had a tight bond. Then she met some new girls and acted like she aint know I existed anymore. I was so jealous and angry ,because she was really my only friend. None of the girls at school wanted to be friends with me because they were all jealous of how pretty I was. As if I had any control of the way I looked. I was so upset I betrayed Bri by telling her parents that she was gay. Bri really was bi-sexual ,but it was something she was waiting to tell them since we were so young she figured they wouldn't understand. I'd never heard back from her or them until a few years ago we saw each other at a family reunion. Luckily she forgave me and we've been communicating ever since. I was glad to spend time with her even if I had to hang with the ones who took her from me.

I hopped in the shower and washed off . When I got out I threw on a pair of ripped jeans and a white sweater with a pair of black riding boots. I threw on my leather jacket and headed out the door. I sent Justin a text letting him know I was going out to get some air. I didnt tell him Bri was here or even about her for that matter. The less he knew about my personal life the easier it would be to cut him out. I hailed down a taxi and got in the back. After telling him the address Bri sent me I relaxed and decided to enjoy the ride.

Bri

"Yoooo , your couch is so soft and fluffy", imI said plopping down on Chazz's couch.

"Thank you. Now stop flopping on my stuff before you mess it up." She rolled her eyes annoyingly at me.

I smacked my lips and stood up plopping back down again.

"Ok . Keep playing."

I laughed and threw a pillow at her ,but it hit Kierra instead . They were both in the kitchen putting snacks in a bowl. It was just us three for now and we were waiting for the two others to get here.

"You ain't got no aim. If i wasn't to busy eating this damn popcorn I'd throw it back.", Kierra said through a mouth full of popcorn.

"No the hell you wouldn't . Thats one of my nice throw pillows for decoration. It aint no toy", Chazz scolded.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Come in here and sit down and stop eating all the snacks before everybody get here."

They walked into the living room holding bowls with snacks and two bottles of sparkling grape juice. Chazz was only a few days sober so any alcohol was out the question. They placed the snacks and juice on the table in the living room and sat next to me on the couch.

"This feels like old times ", I said.

"Yeah it does . I missed this. After everything I been through I needed to see you guys. Plus my therapist said it would be good for me to spend time with people I love", chazz said.

"Thats good . Im glad were here too. So how is therapy going ?" I hadn't asked her about since she'd been attending. I was concerned about my girl.

"Well its going pretty good to say the least. I feel as though she's brought up somethings I never would've thought about."

"Like what ?" I was genuinely curious to see what it was . Chazz had always been big on self reflection and figuring things out before having to rely on hindsight. I never imagined her having to go to a therapist.

"Well shes brought up my insecurites with Coby. I never trusted him and had no legitimate reason as to why. I didn't trust him ,because I never trusted my father. He lived tao streets over and never made the real effort a father should've. He was there for all his kids ,but me. This created something in me that has allowed me to find distrust for men in my life. Thats why I didnt tell Coby about the pregnancy or even the loss of the baby. I feared he would leave me."

The tears were now pooling in her eyes and I could tell we'd hit a sensitive subject. After all it was just a few days ago when she was in the hospital. I wanted to change the subject ,but I felt as though she needed to hear what I was about to say.

"I know you probably feel like you're the friend that has to have it all together ,but you don't have to. None of us are perfect and our loves aren't either thats what makes us human. You never in this life will have to live a day without us supporting you. Its nothing you can't tell us about. If you ever feel yourself going back down that road call me and I will drop everything ." I reached out putting my hand on her thigh.

"Me too. And you know Blake crazy self will probably be there trying to fight somebody", kierra said hugging her.

"Haha , you right. Thanks yall. I appreciate that."

We were in the middle of our little sentimental moment when a knock came to the door. All three of us looked at each other to see who was gone get up.

"Chazz this yo house!" I was looking at her sideways upside her head.

She smacked her lips and got up to go the door.

"Umm , are you Bri's cousin ?", i heard Chazz say.

"Yeah thats her Chazz. Stop mugging her like she some random off the street."

"She is some random", kierra muttered.

I glared at her.

"I thought Chazz told you to be nice hoe."

"She did, BUT she aint my mama", kierra scoffed.

I rolled my eyes praying to God this girl don't act up.
I got up to give Jai a hug and motioned for her to have a seat. Before we could all sit back down another knock was at the door. I figured it was the girl, Kayla, that Chazz said she was inviting. I looked at Kierra seeing if she was gonna make the same remarks about chazz's guest. To my surprise she didn't say anything. I guess she didn't like Jai for what she did to me when we were younger ,but I was over it and she should be too. I decided to pull her to the side while Chazz introduced Kayla to Jai.

"Hey ,KP can you come over here for a second." I motioned to the hallway and she stood following.

"Wassup?"

"I noticed you're being a little petty towards Jai. I know I told you guys me and her had some issues but were grown now and Im over it."

"Over what ?"

"Over her trying to out me to my parents....duh!"

"hahaha whoa...you thought it was about that? I didn't even realize that was her. I don't he any beef ,but I realized how familiar she looked. Justin used to comment under pictures like a thirsty dog. "

I felt a little stupid. IM over here thinking this trick being a ride or die friend ,but she salty over a sorry nigga.

"Now im embarrassed and low-key hurt. I thought this was about me." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Not this time attention whore. Ill stop with the pettiness ,because its not her fault Justin aint shit. She's beautiful as hell though."

She walked off back to the group and gave both Jai and Kayla a hug. So far so good.

"Sooooo....Jai what are you doin here in New York?" ,Chazz asked.

"Well its kind of personal. I haven't really told Bri yet.", she said putting her head down.

I was confused. I thought she was here just to visit and so happened to be here at the same time as me.

"Well this is a no judgement zone. What you say won't leave this room", i assured her.

"Yeah girl, plus I don't even have anybody to tell your business to", Kayla spoke up.

"Thanks, but ummmm....Im here because my sorry ass baby father has been ghost for since i got pregnant. Our daughter is now 18 months and I just found him. He's been begging to get back with me. I just came for him to meet her ,but he wants me to stay. He even said he'd leave his girlfriend to be a family with us."

Suddenly the room went quiet. It was akward . Especially me because I never once knew she was pregnant or even had a kid. She never mentioned it at all to me. How you hide a 9 month pregnancy and a 1 year old. Something wasn't right.

"Wow thats alot. Are you okay?", Kayla said breaking the silence.

"Im as ok as I can be. I know you're lost Bri", she said turning to me "I just was so ashamed to be pregnant and unmarried. He left unexpectedly and moved to New York then he started a life with some girl. His own mom hated me when we were together I thought we would've been good without him. I realized Baylor deserved to know him and I was letting him off easy. Im sorry."

At this point she was in tears crying hysterically. I leaned in and hugged her. Apparently she had a lot she was dealing with , how could I be upset about that?

"Its okay...its okay. Obviously its a lot on your plate. Im not upset", I consoled her.

"Wow I hope everything works out.", Chazz sounded off.

"Me too", chimed Kayla.

We talked for a few more minutes and put on Friday. It was a must that we watch at least one of the Friday movies whenever we had a movie night. We were almost to the end of the movie when Chazz ,Kierra ,and my phone pinged at the same time. It was Blake in the group message saying she might come through later if were still here. First she had to go by Chris' then she'd be in root.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeh!", Kierra squealed.

"haha, whats up with you?", asked Jai.

"Our girl blake said she's gonna come by after she swings by her boyfriend chris' house.", Kierra shrugged.

"Uhhhh Blake? whats her last name?", Jai inquired.

"Steele. why ? you know her?"

Jai choked on her drink and began to cough violently. Kierra eyed her suspiciously and so did I.

"Are you ok?", I asked.

"Yeah im good. Sorry it went down the wrong pipe.Ummm....I just remembered I have to check on Baylor. I left her with her dad and Im not sure if he knows what to do around bedtime."

"OK girl",kierra said waving her off.

Chazz and Kayla waved from the couch not bothering to get up ,so i walked her out.

"uhhh I guess i'll talk to you later", I told her.

"yeah ill call. Bye"

And just like that she was gone. I went back to the couch and sat down.

"Was it just me or was that weird ?", i asked.

"It was", they replied at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 234 9
Matured content and language!! Benjamin Black, every woman's dream, world famous for his excellent business skills and hot intimidating appearance me...
79.6K 2.6K 59
How do you repay someone who has given you everything? {will contain violence, mental health issues, and strong sexual themes; read at your own risk}
27.2K 1.1K 64
"I am yours. Don't give myself back to me."
199K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021