Criminally Insane Min Yoongi...

By melanie_blue97

Y/N is a traumatized 19 year old girl. She comes from a broken family that was filled with nothing but lies... More

Info Part 1
Info Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 Final Chapter
Authors Note
New fanfic
Help
Note
๐Ÿ’•J-Hope๐Ÿ’•
Fanfic
New Fanfic
Fanfic
New Yoongi Short Story
Short Story

Chapter 3

35.6K 852 88
By melanie_blue97

Your POV
It feels like it was just yesterday that everything  happened......
"I HATE THAT BASTARD!!" I screamed while sobbing into the night. It was currently 2:30am and after that nightmare I just couldn't sleep. I eventually cried myself to sleep, hoping that I don't have another flashback nightmare...

Yoongi POV
It's now 2:45am and Taehyung tells us we're here. I get out first and the rest follow. "Where is he?" Asks Jimin "Bastard said he'll be here with the money at 2:50am" says Jungkook. Jin just glares at him and Jungkook shrugs it off. "Any way what happens if he doesn't bring the money? He's gonna keep asking for more time, just like last month." Says Taehyung. "If he doesn't bring the money it's simple" I said as I answered Taehyung's question. "We kill him." Taehyung looks at me questionably before nodding his head. "Hey JK it's 2:54–" before Hoseok can say anything else he's cut off by a voice. "I'm here" says the male voice. "It's about time!" Yells Jin. "Where's the money Robert?" "Hehe about that" he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "I don't have it yet..." "WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT!!" I yelled. "Yoongi calm the fuck down" says Namjoon. "I have half of the money I just need more time to get the other half."  "Give me the money." He hands the black bag over to me and after that I take my gun out and shoot him. "Yoongi we've talked about this" "I don't care" I snapped back. Namjoon just sighed, Hoseok called some guys to come clean the mess up and then we went back to the van.

What up meh kiddos!
Nah just kidding anyway I know this story is mostly in Yoongi's POV so far. The reason behind that is I'm still kinda figuring out the plot and adding some extra parts to your characters back story.
I've already got some thing figured out for future chapters!!
Anyway I try to update when I can. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 2.4K 21
Jungkook is one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in Korea, what will happen when a girl named y/n gets kidnapped? how will her life change after s...
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
17K 786 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...