Chapter 20

Yoongi's POV
While I was staring at her sleeping face I realized that I should take her to her bed. I tell the guys and carry her bridal style upstairs to her room. I lay her down and cover her body with the covers. I run my hand through my hair and think "I want you to stay with us. But people will be coming after you. I'll just have to do what ever it takes to keep you out of my problems."

Yoongi: *whispers* I won't let anyone hurt you Y/N.

I leave the room and close the door behind me. I go back to the living room and Hoseok starts talking.

Hoseok: So tomorrow we have to meet up with the Spades at 2:00am.
Jungkook: Y/N should know about what we do so she doesn't randomly wake up in the middle of the night and see we're not here.
Namjoon: I agree with Kookie.
Yoongi: Yeah ok.
Taehyung: We should go to sleep it's getting late and I'm tired.
Jin: Ok everyone go to their rooms. See you in the morning my children. *blows kiss*
Jimin: Damn Hyung.

*next morning*
Y/N's POV
I woke up and saw that I was in the bed. I remember being carried up here but I was mostly asleep so I don't remember all of it. I got up and remember that I don't have any clothes here expect for the ones from yesterday but Namjoon threw those into the washer. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I went downstairs in Yoongi's clothes. I saw Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok already down there in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

Y/N: Good morning guys.
Jin: Morning Y/N!
Namjoon: Hey morning.
Hoseok: GOOD MORNING!
Y/N: Where are the rest?
Jin: Their probably still sleeping. Could you wake them up please?
Y/N: Sure! *smiles* Where are their rooms?
Namjoon: Yoongi's is next to you. And Jungkook's room is next to Yoongi's. And Tae's and Jimin's rooms are the other two next to Jungkook's.
Y/N: Thanks!

I headed towards Jungkook's room first. I knocked on the door but he didn't answer. I knocked again and still no answer. So I went in and saw that he was laying in bed still sleeping. I went towards his bed and shook his shoulder. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

Jungkook: Hey morning Y/N.
Y/N: Morning Jungkook. Jin told me to come wake you for breakfast.
Jungkook: Ok I'll be down in a second.

I nodded and left his room and made my way towards Taehyung's room. I knocked on the door and he answered.

Taehyung: Come in.

I went inside and found him in his pajamas playing games on his laptop. I smiled at him.

Taehyung: Good morning Y/N!
Y/N: Morning Taehyung. Jin said to wake up breakfast is almost ready.
Taehyung: Yes food! I'll be down in a bit.
Y/N: Ok.

I then made my way towards Jimin's room. When I knocked on the door he opened it and was already dressed.

Jimin: Let me guess Jin sent you to come wake us up?
Y/N: Yup.
Jimin: Good luck with Yoongi. He's a heavy sleeper and he loves sleeping.
Y/N: Don't we all?

He laughs  and ruffles my hair and goes downstairs towards the kitchen. Finally I go towards Yoongi's room. I knock on the door and go in since he doesn't answer. I find him laying face down in his bed lightly snoring. He looks so cute. I won't deny that I find him attractive but I'm like 6 years younger than him he probably sees me as a kid. I shake off my thoughts and move towards his bed and shake his shoulder.

Y/N: Yoongi wake up.
Yoongi: *snores*

I shake him a few more times and he finally opens his eyes. Well he opened one eye.

Yoongi: Mmmmmm! I'm not getting up for a couple more hours I'm tired.
Y/N: Jin said breakfast is almost ready come and eat when your up.

He's still half asleep you can barley make out what he's saying and he's not really aware of his actions. Because as I was about to leave he grabbed my wrist and I fell on his bed. He brings me closer to him and hugs me like a teddy bear. I shuffle around trying to get him to wake up since he fell back asleep but he wouldn't budge. I sigh and give up. Then an idea pops up in my head. I clear my throat and,

Y/N: HOSEOK, JIMIN, TAEHYUNG! YOONGI WANTS TO CUDDLE!

I hear a bunch of foot steps run up the stairs and the door to Yoongi's room flies open.

Jimin: Yoongi wants hug?!
Taehyung: HE WANTS TO CUDDLE WITH PEOPLE AND NOT HIS KUMAMON PLUSHIES?!
Hoseok: He's actually a real softie. BUT HE WANTS CUDDLES?!

I guess they didn't notice me laying in Yoongi's arms until I cleared my throat.

Y/N: *ahem* A little help over here please.
Jimin: I think Jin should handle this. He knows how to wake him up.
Taehyung: JIN HYUNG! YOONGI WON'T LET GO OF Y/N! HE'S PRACTICALLY SUFFOCATING HER!

I hear Jin scream from downstairs.

Jin: WHAT! WAIT TILL I GET MY ASS UP THERE!

I hear loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Then Jin enters with a cup of water. Behind him are Namjoon and Jungkook. Namjoon  and Jungkook look like their about to burst into laughter. Jin approaches me and Yoongi.

Jin: Y/N sweetie I'm sorry if this gets on you.
Y/N: Wait wha— OH SHIT THATS COLD!

He poured the water all over Yoongi's face and I obviously got water on me since we're practically sticking to each other. Yoongi's eyes immediately open and he glares at the guys in the room he doesn't notice that he's still hugging me like a baby koala.

Yoongi: WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THREW THE FUCKING WATER ON ME!
Jin: I did Yoongi.
Yoongi: Why the hell would you do that?!
Jimin: Y/N needed help so we came and helped.
Yoongi: Y/N? What?
Jungkook: Look down at your arms.

Yoongi looks down slowly and finds that he's still hugging me close. His face turns red but he doesn't let go.

Yoongi: Fuck! I'm sorry Y/N.
Y/N: No it's fine. Could you just let me go please.
Yoongi: Yeah Sorry.

We head downstairs and eat breakfast. Namjoon hands me the clothes I wore yesterday and said that they were already washed and that Yoongi, Jungkook, and Hoseok were going to come help me.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors don't forget to vote and comment