Chapter 3

Your POV
It feels like it was just yesterday that everything  happened......
"I HATE THAT BASTARD!!" I screamed while sobbing into the night. It was currently 2:30am and after that nightmare I just couldn't sleep. I eventually cried myself to sleep, hoping that I don't have another flashback nightmare...

Yoongi POV
It's now 2:45am and Taehyung tells us we're here. I get out first and the rest follow. "Where is he?" Asks Jimin "Bastard said he'll be here with the money at 2:50am" says Jungkook. Jin just glares at him and Jungkook shrugs it off. "Any way what happens if he doesn't bring the money? He's gonna keep asking for more time, just like last month." Says Taehyung. "If he doesn't bring the money it's simple" I said as I answered Taehyung's question. "We kill him." Taehyung looks at me questionably before nodding his head. "Hey JK it's 2:54–" before Hoseok can say anything else he's cut off by a voice. "I'm here" says the male voice. "It's about time!" Yells Jin. "Where's the money Robert?" "Hehe about that" he rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "I don't have it yet..." "WHAT THE FUCK!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE IT!!" I yelled. "Yoongi calm the fuck down" says Namjoon. "I have half of the money I just need more time to get the other half."  "Give me the money." He hands the black bag over to me and after that I take my gun out and shoot him. "Yoongi we've talked about this" "I don't care" I snapped back. Namjoon just sighed, Hoseok called some guys to come clean the mess up and then we went back to the van.

What up meh kiddos!
Nah just kidding anyway I know this story is mostly in Yoongi's POV so far. The reason behind that is I'm still kinda figuring out the plot and adding some extra parts to your characters back story.
I've already got some thing figured out for future chapters!!
Anyway I try to update when I can. :)